User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Aug 2003, 16:51   #51
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Toccata & Fugue
After reading that there is possible another girl interested in him and he can apparently get laid any time he likes by going clubbing, AND turned sex with the woman he loves, am I the only one who not quite as sympathetic for Mr. Mong as they were at the start of this thread?
Well, my life perhaps isn't as easy as you summarise

- If I really try, I can pull something half-decent in a club*
- I think the girl at work is interested, but she could just be teasing.
- I'm not sure I can have sex with the woman I love** now.

All I was saying is that I'm not a socially inept geek - it's just that this woman has my head messed up and I dunno what to do!

* But I'm not into random shaggery and have very rarely indulged.
** I'm not sure I "love" her, but I like her A Lot.

Don't worry, I'm currently as unsuccesful as many of you reading this

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 16:53   #52
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Not I.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 16:54   #53
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Mong, why do you care? Girl or no girl nothing will have changed. It's all stupid.
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 16:57   #54
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Mong, why do you care? Girl or no girl nothing will have changed. It's all stupid.
It is?

Why?

Huh?

Tiiimeeeeeeh!!

O2 Rip-off campaign

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 17:01   #55
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Someone's upset at only getting a 2 in STEP III.
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 17:17   #56
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Someone's upset at only getting a 2 in STEP III.
Step by step, ooo baby...

So nobody here has an amazing idea for me, eh?

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 18 Aug 2003, 17:20   #57
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
Step by step, ooo baby...

So nobody here has an amazing idea for me, eh?

M.
Date Ravisher.
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 17:24   #58
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
It is all so easy - just ask the person you 'like a lot' if she fancies going for a drink with you after work - invite nobody else of course. Make it obvious that you like her but don't come out and tell her. Make her think you 'like her a lot' yet not be 100% certain - should keep her interested. So you go out for a drink with just her and see what goes on from there. No point being shy about it. If you don't try something your gonna be wondering whether something might have come of it for the next year or so and every time you see her again. If you do go for it and it doesn't work out who cares? Stay as mates. At least you'll know. If you do go for it and it does work out..........well obviously it is a good thing.

Go for it. As they say in Monty Pythons Life Of Brian, "You were born with nothing, you will die with nothing. What have you lost? Nothing!"
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 17:25   #59
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Rape is always an answer.
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 17:26   #60
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
Or you could do what that 16 year old in america planned on doing: Run her over then have sex with her corpse...
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 17:27   #61
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Watch Cowboy Bebop.
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 17:30   #62
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by HAL-9000
Go for it. As they say in Monty Pythons Life Of Brian, "You were born with nothing, you will die with nothing. What have you lost? Nothing!"
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 17:36   #63
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by HAL-9000
Make it obvious that you like her but don't come out and tell her.
Oh I told her this a couple of weeks ago, right after she told me the same thing. Right after we'd had a shower, right after we'd... yeah, you get the idea

Apparently I'm going to her's and cooking her dinner next week. So she says. But this was part of a string of txts (we have 10-20 each day).

*sigh*

I envisage her and her ex getting reaquainted at the weekend, and me left cursing myself for not being more assertive!!

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 18 Aug 2003, 17:38   #64
HAL-9000
I'm great!

Then phone her and ask her if she wants to go out for a drink on Saturday - no more worrying about an ex now (also she will find it difficult to decline if you phone her - if you want to be nicer text her but if you just want to make sure she ain't gonna be seeing this other bloke phone her).

[Edit]Or ask her when you go round hers - make sure you do don't just leave it and don't wait for her to make the moves - if you are really interested you have to grab it - no half-arsed measures thankyou[/Edit]
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 18:13   #65
Mong
Forever Delayed

Just been on the phone (she called me), she's coming round later to say hi after visiting some mates. Hrm...

Do I make a move tonight then?!

What the **** do I do?!?

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 18 Aug 2003, 18:15   #66
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Bleed her till she ****s.
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 18:46   #67
HAL-9000
I'm great!

If the situation feels right go for it. You will know when it's the right time to make your move. If it doesn't happen make sure you arrange another time to meet up - preferably somewhere neutral like a pub or somesuch. You could always show her this thread........
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 18:47   #68
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Just go for it... playing the gentleman is all well and good. but if you do it for too long maybe she WILL start to think you don't fancy her. If she is into you as much as you are into her then she is going to be hypothesising about every possible thing, and continually turning her down is just going to add to a big pile of insecurities. And im not sure calling someone beautiful while they are naked on top of you is seen as always the most sincere comment in the world... well, maybe at the time, but in retrospect (im getting lost now... but you know what i meant).

also... go to the festival etc everywhere else with her... whats the point in leaving any doubt? Its not really going to get you anywhere is it?
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 23:45   #69
Mong
Forever Delayed

Just got a call... she's coming round. At 23.40.

Weird.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 18 Aug 2003, 23:54   #70
HAL-9000
I'm great!

If she is pissed (drunk not angry) don't try anything. Respect her and you will be able to respect yourself.
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 10:47   #71
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Weird.

M.
AND?????????????

Did you talk it out???
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 10:55   #72
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I close my eyes and I keep seeing things:
Rainbow waterfalls,
Sunny liquid dreams.
Confusion creeps inside me rainin' down;
What be that song?
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 10:56   #73
Woof
Banned

Quote:
What happened?
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 10:58   #74
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
dammit, we're curious
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 11:03   #75
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
s'up queball
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 11:40   #76
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
bah first he makes me all curious and now he aint telling :|
i do hope you guys had a great night and that you worked things out.
i know its easy for me to say, but one thing you allways have to keep in mind 'DONT STRESS IT' it will only make it worse
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 13:06   #77
queball
Ball

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
s'up queball

hey nodrog how'd it go?
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 14:07   #78
Mong
Forever Delayed

Well....

We had it out, big talk, not much shouting

Then we got it on Although I refused to actually have sex until she's sorted out her ex. Which leaves me feeling all gentlemanly, and also leaves her lusting for more

Result?!

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 19 Aug 2003, 14:09   #79
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Good my boy! Now we'll see her rolling towards you.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 16:15   #80
HAL-9000
I'm great!

Quote:
Well....

We had it out, big talk, not much shouting

Then we got it on Although I refused to actually have sex until she's sorted out her ex. Which leaves me feeling all gentlemanly, and also leaves her lusting for more

Result?!

M.
See knew there was nothing to worry about!
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 17:53   #81
Woof
Banned

Quote:
Result?!
YAY
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 18:08   #82
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
What will happen next is that she will say stuff like 'I love everything about you' and 'Dont change' before going through all your clothes and getting rid of the stuff that is 'too old' then your friends will be quietly pushed aside as they are 'bad influences'.

Once you are married that lovely free spirited girl will turn into the EVIL BITCH QUEEN FROM HELL and your life will turn to misery. Everything you do will be wrong as it's not done 'Her Way'. Stuff that is important to you like NOT MISSING AN F1 RACE IN 15 F'KIN YEARS is described as silly because Sainsbury's isnt as busy on a Sunday and god help you if you decide that there is a slight chance that the dumb arse film on Living TV about some bint's life long struggle against fanny itch might not be as interesting as LIVE WORLD CUP FOOTBALL and you just happen to mention it in passing

Of course, dont let my experiences put you off in any way. I am sure every will be just peachy

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 18:55   #83
Woof
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
What will happen next is that she will say stuff like 'I love everything about you' and 'Dont change' before going through all your clothes and getting rid of the stuff that is 'too old' then your friends will be quietly pushed aside as they are 'bad influences'.

Once you are married that lovely free spirited girl will turn into the EVIL BITCH QUEEN FROM HELL and your life will turn to misery. Everything you do will be wrong as it's not done 'Her Way'. Stuff that is important to you like NOT MISSING AN F1 RACE IN 15 F'KIN YEARS is described as silly because Sainsbury's isnt as busy on a Sunday and god help you if you decide that there is a slight chance that the dumb arse film on Living TV about some bint's life long struggle against fanny itch might not be as interesting as LIVE WORLD CUP FOOTBALL and you just happen to mention it in passing
Yikes !:eek:
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 22:27   #84
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
... EVIL BITCH QUEEN FROM HELL ...
Hehe

I almost got married to one such EBQFH some years ago. Lucky escape!!

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 20 Aug 2003, 21:47   #85
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
You are a complete and total weiner.
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 22:01   #86
Costa
Banned

Costa is an unknown quantity at this point
so did you get head?
Costa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 23:26   #87
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by Costa
so did you get head?
Bear. ****. Woods.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 21 Aug 2003, 00:15   #88
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You do realise that by not taking advantage of her you're turning yourself from potential shag-material into a friend? Dangerous tactic.
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 15:46   #89
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
You do realise that by not taking advantage of her you're turning yourself from potential shag-material into a friend? Dangerous tactic.
We've been mates for 5 years before we started getting jiggy

Anyway she has gone away with a bunch of mates including her ex to the Leeds festival. She says she's gonna talk with him and stuff. I pointed out that the fact they're sharing a tent for 4 days is hardly gonna help constructive convo.

I've told her to **** off and leave me alone* and that I don't want to see her anymore. Which is totally at odds with what I was saying just a few days ago. But the girl really needs to sort her head out, and I guess I'm not helping.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrghghghhhhhhhhh! (etc)

* But more politely!

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 21 Aug 2003, 15:52   #90
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
you wanna be my date for the wedding? meet me there at 1pm :\
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 16:00   #91
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
you wanna be my date for the wedding? meet me there at 1pm :\
I'd love to hun, but I'm going to the Tribal Gathering Warehouse Party!!

If you're ever in the UK, gimme a call

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 21 Aug 2003, 16:03   #92
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
story of my life :\
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 16:03   #93
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
I pity your desperation.

In an offer to help I can enter IRC with the handle 'Randy17' and engage in conversation with you about my sexual desires and how you can fulfill them. This would, I recon, give you a some sort of satisfaciton. Of course, I shall pretend to be female for your benefit.

Shall it be arranged?

Matrim
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 16:05   #94
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
I pity your desperation.

In an offer to help I can enter IRC with the handle 'Randy17' and engage in conversation with you about my sexual desires and how you can fulfill them. This would, I recon, give you a some sort of satisfaciton. Of course, I shall pretend to be female for your benefit.

Shall it be arranged?

Matrim
SLG?
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 16:20   #95
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
story of my life :\
Write another chapter, your life is far from over dear.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 21 Aug 2003, 16:23   #96
Aryn
Happy

:P
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 16:25   #97
Mong
Forever Delayed

This thread has gone a bit off topic

"She" has just started sending me loads of texts. Says she's pissed and I should talk to her. I'm so far declining!!

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 21 Aug 2003, 16:26   #98
Aryn
Happy

hurray
don't give in to the temptation.
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 09:32   #99
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
run for the hills while you still can, donbt, whatever you do, talk to her while she is pissed, its never good.
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 10:15   #100
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
hurray
don't give in to the temptation.
I got pretty mashed last night. I don't think I spoke to her, but I can't be 100%

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign