User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Aug 2003, 19:26   #1
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
i just had a hop in rp

and these people are nuts
they start making up a lot of crazeh histories and characters, races and what not
its RPG online, like ultima online or somthing, but without the graphics

there is a lot of weird people out there
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 19:27   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Best.
Thread.
EVAR.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 19:31   #3
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: i just had a hop in rp

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
they start making up a lot of crazeh histories and characters, races and what not

Maybe you should have created thread about a fantasy universe where you get all the women !
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 19:32   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

old
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 19:34   #5
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
or indeed a monthly fee or anything required to be paid.

except dignity, but **** that.
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 20:31   #6
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

Quote:
irony at it's finest.
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 23:40   #7
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Re: Re: i just had a hop in rp

Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
Maybe you should have created thread about a fantasy universe where you get all the women !
Leisure Suit Larry: The next generation sign up thread petition.