User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Jul 2003, 22:39   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Things im going to implement into life v4.32 whether you like it or not

[list=1][*]No one will be allowed to cover songs i like[*]Stupid people with ridiculous accents wont be allowed to reproduce.[*]All things **** in the world should be sent to Australia. This means wasps, NASCAR, evanescence, and tony martin. If we group all the "****" in one landmass, the rest of the world will improve. In time we can build a huge bubble around the outside of australia so that the flying and swimming nasties cant get out.[*]Gay or straight, no one should be allowed to flaunt their sexuality where its not wanted. Especially not in the morning when im trying to eat my breakfast at work, you fat ****[*]Dogs shouldnt be allowed on public transport of any kind, unless they are guide dogs. Also, no dog that looks like a pin cushion is allowed to be owned by a male or an under 50 of either sex. And no dog that looks semi dangerous should be allowed out in public places. The fine for dogs ****ting in public places is death for the dog, and 20 grand to be paid to the cats protection league.[*]Anyone professing to be a gangster should be invited to go **** themselves. Alternatively, locking them all up in a room together till just one is left alive is a healthy and efficient option. The remaining gangster shall be crowned the hardest, and hung publicly.[*]Pepsi should be made twice as expensive as Coca-Cola, so no one has an excuse to buy it.[*]**** music should stop being tolerated under the poor excuse of "musical diversity"[*]Employers should have the right to discriminate in certain circumstances, for example, knowing a candidate reads a gossip magazine should be case enough for dismissing their application[/list=1]

Thats all i could really think of in 5 minutes. There will be more ammendments shortly

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 23:01   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I actually did a lol at this, and even showed it to some folk that don't use this forum.

Results:

-22:55:32- (@rachy) o man
-22:55:36- (@rachy) that guy is has issues
-22:56:02- (@sephiroth9254) hes a weirdo

I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 23:06   #3
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I am trying to avoid posting a list because I'll end up sounding like a complete psycho with things like 'All people must die at the age of 70' and 'No children in public places' :|

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 23:08   #4
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
I am trying to avoid posting a list because I'll end up sounding like a complete psycho with things like 'All people must die at the age of 70' and 'No children in public places' :|
Those are both perfectly good ideas though.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 23:12   #5
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Takes all kinds to make a world.

Matrim
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 11:34   #6
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy

Logan's run anyone? (actually i agree fs)
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 11:42   #7
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
10) Fat kids should be made illegal.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 11:44   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
10) Fat kids should be made illegal.

everyone fat should be made illegal fs
DIET PPL!
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 11:49   #9
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
11) Any person convicted of RolePlaying will be forced to roll 1d6 to decide their fate, anyone who dosen't roll a 7 will have to drink a potion of death!
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 11:56   #10
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
you are talking about culture, not life.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 12:43   #11
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
I actually lolled extensively at 6.

People stared.

Unread 30 Jul 2003, 17:46   #12
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
This thread is fkin ace. Add more pls
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums