User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Jul 2003, 20:45   #1
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Attractive Women Having Sex With Lots Of Guys

Here's the question, short format:
If a very attractive girl you knew revealed that she had sex with on the order of 25 guys, would that significantly affect your opinion of her/desire to screw her?

Discussion format:
So I know this girl. And she is like really hot. Anyway, she was out at the bar with some of my friends the other night, and mentioned that she had had sex with (21?) guys. My friends (who previously thought about nothing but how to get in her pants) were largely turned off.

My line of thinking: if I could **** any girl I wanted to, you can be damn sure I would have done a whole hell of a lot more than 21 chicks. We are talking orders of magnitude. In addition to that, she moved around a lot (traveled through Europe for a year or two etc.) and so even on the boyfriend plan, she's racking up some score just when she starts living in a new place and gets a new boyfriend.

My real opinion on the slut factor is that the number doesn't matter, what matters is behaviour. And she wasn't at all promiscuous (that's a horrible way for a word to be spelled). If a girl is willing to put it up easily, that's a turnoff to me (perhaps even more so if she puts out easy and no one has taken her up on it). If she doesn't, then she gets my respect regardless of her number.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 20:47   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
change opinion: maybe
change desire to screw: unlikely

(edited to make sense)
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 20:49   #3
Hunter RAF

Hunter RAF is an unknown quantity at this point
lol shes a slut man admit it

anyhow, before you or your friends add to that number, make sure she visits a clinic

im taking bets ppl

i say shes got 2 std's

anyone willing to go higher?
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 20:52   #4
NibNub

NibNub has a spectacular aura aboutNibNub has a spectacular aura aboutNibNub has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Hunter RAF
lol shes a slut man admit it

anyhow, before you or your friends add to that number, make sure she visits a clinic

im taking bets ppl

i say shes got 2 std's

anyone willing to go higher?
Gareth?
NibNub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 20:58   #5
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
if she would be a guy he would be a stud...now its a girl and then she is a slut?

thats a bit hypocrite:P

i dunno her age but erm, is 21 really that much or are the dutch just all very experienced?

and erm, ok, if she is 16 then i'd scratch my head also tbh
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 21:01   #6
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by sigrid
if she would be a guy he would be a stud...now its a girl and then she is a slut?

That's the way of the world.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 21:01   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Attractive Women Having Sex With Lots Of Guys

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
Here's the question, short format:
If a very attractive girl you knew revealed that she had sex with on the order of 25 guys, would that significantly affect your opinion of her/desire to screw her?
My opinion of her - well, it would depend what i had thought of her, what shed claimed to be previously.

Desire to screw her would sink to an all time low.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 21:03   #8
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:

i dunno her age but erm, is 21 really that much or are the dutch just all very experienced?

and erm, ok, if she is 16 then i'd scratch my head also tbh
she's like 22.

if she started at 17 or so, then that's a different PENIS every ~4 months?

I get into a foul mood after two weeks without.
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
My opinion of her - well, it would depend what i had thought of her, what shed claimed to be previously.

Desire to screw her would sink to an all time low.
she'd never claimed anything before. met her in august, she was still 'dating' someone in Germany all Fall, but that's quite a long distance relationship. Never came close to cheating on him.
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 21:06   #9
sigrid
hated dead or alive

well, i tend to agree with you I dont see anything wrong here, i just think your friends are hypocrites, all wanna shag her but all wanna be the first:P
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 21:24   #10
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
well, i tend to agree with you I dont see anything wrong here, i just think your friends are hypocrites, all wanna shag her but all wanna be the first:P
agreed. What she's done and what she's doing are often different things.

Nevermind, holding her to a different standard than you hold yourself is a tad ****ed up to begin with. Guys who get hung up on women with histories, while they're busy racking one up themselves, are usually a bit vain and stupid anyway.
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 21:34   #11
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
It would change my opinion if I was on a mission to screw innocent young girls. Otherwise not really.

Quote:
...a different PENIS every ~4 months?

I get into a foul mood after two weeks without.
ok...
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 21:35   #12
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
I think she qualifies for the epithet 'slag'. In a big way.
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 22:47   #13
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
she's like 22.

if she started at 17 or so, then that's a different PENIS every ~4 months?

I get into a foul mood after two weeks without.she'd never claimed anything before. met her in august, she was still 'dating' someone in Germany all Fall, but that's quite a long distance relationship. Never came close to cheating on him.

If she does 6 at a go, that could really make the numbers zoom.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 22:56   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Presumably she's fairly "good" though.

Anyway, I find the whole innocent thing to be fairly attractive, but does it really matter?

p.s. Monogamy is stupid, who cares what she's doing (health concerns aside) behind your back, so long as you're getting whatever you want?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 23:04   #15
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
She's only done, what every guy would do, given half the chance.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 23:17   #16
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
its not being a hypocrite. i and many others, inc acros friends dont find a highly sexed woman to be attractive. whether thats chavanist or whatever, who gives a ****. Its not cool to judge her on this though, unless (for me anyway) she gave you a different impression in the past. Id feel the same about a guy doing that though, for example, claiming indifference then being sleazy with my female friends on the sly, etc.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 23:18   #17
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
I think the problem is that hes looking for an innocent chick because hes a VIRGIN!

So shag her anyway, she'll teach you at least.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 23:20   #18
das_experiment

das_experiment is an unknown quantity at this point
Who cares, if shes nice id say HELL YEAH

She might teach you a thing or two ^^
das_experiment is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 23:21   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I don't really see why it'd be "better" to have a woman who'd only sex with one long-term boyfriend compared to a woman who had a lot of short-term partners.

I mean, if she had been going out with the one guy they could have tried every ****ed up thing imaginable. Would that make you feel better?
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 23:22   #20
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
imagine if she was YOUR MOM
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 23:23   #21
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
If she was your mother, you'd be like, 4 and really not giving a ****.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 23:25   #22
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
IVE BEEN AROUND

LA LA LA LA

IVE BEEN AROUND THE WORLD

LA LA LA

IVE BEEEN AROUND

LA LA LA

IVE BEEN AORUND THE WOLLD

ARG NOW I HAVE THE PUFF DADDY SONG IN MY HEAD

CHRIST 21

The real shocker and twist is no one knows when she started so lets assume this

15 - different dick 3.4 months
16 - different dick 2.9 months
17 - different dick 2.3 months
18 - different dick 1.7 months
19 - different dick 1.1 months
20 - different dick every month \o/
21 - Professional Hooker Status

All values were rounded up.
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 23:27   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by AliasX
The real shocker and twist is no one knows when she started so lets assume this.
This is a pretty big variable. I mean, it could be anything from 12 to 21. If she's been having sex for a decade (realistic possibility) then twenty odd partners isn't many.
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 00:46   #24
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
No, i would not be turned of, or more on. It's equal, i migth just think extra hard on remebering condoms if the chance ever gets up, but nothing more.

If she was obviously a person who says yes to whoever that want's it, i would be more carefull. But just having sex whit 20 odd persons is nothing really dangerous.

I know i would have jumped to bed whit 20 females (that i fancied, of course, no matter if it's ****-fancy, love-fancy or drunken-fancy) if i got half the chance.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 00:52   #25
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Heterosexual women and men have the same average number of sex partners. The math is pretty easy on this one.
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 13:03   #26
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Presumably she's fairly "good" though.

Anyway, I find the whole innocent thing to be fairly attractive, but does it really matter?

p.s. Monogamy is stupid, who cares what she's doing (health concerns aside) behind your back, so long as you're getting whatever you want?
She's "we go to a party and everyone just stops and stares until we leave" good.

I loosely favor monogamy, at least in marriage.

Quote:
Originally posted by W
Heterosexual women and men have the same average number of sex partners. The math is pretty easy on this one.
i would guess that the standard deviation for women is much much bigger though. i know a lot of women that have had sex with 0-2, and a lot that have had it with most people in the county, and little in between. guys tend the 2-6 range.
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 13:15   #27
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
It depends on how well I knew her. At that age, on paper I would be put right off. To me it suggests that she has slept around on a casual basis and not tried staying with one person, so If I were looking for something meaningful with her it would deter me. I would still shag her just because she is pretty and she can bump up my own score.

If you know her and know how she has come to have so many partners at such an age, then it probably wouldnt matter.

Personally I reckon she has been on the game and tried it for only one night, but racking up 15 guys before she left.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 13:18   #28
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Did you learn nothing from 'Chasing Amy'?

And one question I have to ask: How is possible for men on average to have more partners of the opposite sex, than women do?
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 13:22   #29
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax

And one question I have to ask: How is possible for men on average to have more partners of the opposite sex, than women do?

it's not that hard

3 women had sex with the same man

3 women having sexual experience with one partner
1 man having sexual experience with 3 partners
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 13:26   #30
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax

As W said, it's not (and I agreed).

But I theorized a much higher std dev for women, which in no way contradicts the "Principle of Identical Mean".

e.g., men are more likely to hit up prostitutes than women, so among the population of non-prostitute men and women (which I personally frequent), the mean would be higher among men.
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 13:30   #31
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
a birds a bird innit
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 13:35   #32
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
it's not that hard

3 women had sex with the same man

3 women having sexual experience with one partner
1 man having sexual experience with 3 partners
Trick is that that requires a population with a ratio of men to women 1:3. Which we know isn't the case (maybe Berlin 'after the war'?).

More likely, you have your same situation except you have two other men who aren't getting any.
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 15:47   #33
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
But who wants to shag someone who could be a bit loose down there?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 15:49   #34
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Blastoderm
Someone with a large ****?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 15:55   #35
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Someone with a large ****?
And what, we can presume that acropolis's girth is big enough?
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 17:19   #36
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Since I moved to Spain I have changed my opinion of 'the general bri'ish lass' a bit since I see them flocked in groups of three or more, dressed as sluts, flirting and screaming 'I want to be shagged often and well' from morning when I go to work to the evenings when I am in bars and what have you.

Perhaps it is a holiday thing, but the brit girls* are total whores. And fit or not, I do not find it an appealing feat.

Period.

* at least a vast majority of what I see walking around here
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 17:29   #37
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
yup xtrasyn, that sounds fairly british, in fatc, thats the only reason a lot of ppl go out there :/
and to whoever's thread this is: quite frankly mate, so long as she is clean, i see NO problem with her, nearly all of my GF's have been more experienced that me, yet there has never been a problem (well, apart from my current ex, but that wasn't sexual)
so if you want to, and she likes you, then go for it, you will almost certainlyt enjoy yourself as will she
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 18:27   #38
Hunter RAF

Hunter RAF is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
Since I moved to Spain I have changed my opinion of 'the general bri'ish lass' a bit since I see them flocked in groups of three or more, dressed as sluts, flirting and screaming 'I want to be shagged often and well' from morning when I go to work to the evenings when I am in bars and what have you.

Perhaps it is a holiday thing, but the brit girls* are total whores. And fit or not, I do not find it an appealing feat.

Period.

* at least a vast majority of what I see walking around here

All you see are the Essex and above british sluts

London has a totally different breed of slut*

*So it seems
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 19:03   #39
sigrid
hated dead or alive

Quote:
Originally posted by Blastoderm

you need some biology lessons
I cant be arsed to reply educative on such a stupid remark

Just like your twinky will shrink from SMALL to \VERY SMALL, same with a womans organs..its FLEXIBLE. Ever saw a girl loosing her tampax while walking???
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 19:14   #40
Blastoderm
________

Quote:

Just like your twinky will shrink from SMALL to \VERY SMALL, same with a womans organs..its FLEXIBLE. Ever saw a girl loosing her tampax while walking???
No s**t sherlock.

Sorry mate I don't observe girls that close.
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 19:32   #41
starmog
Star teh mog0r

starmog will become famous soon enoughstarmog will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Hunter RAF
All you see are the Essex and above british sluts

London has a totally different breed of slut*

*So it seems
LIES

i come from chelmsford, which is the county town of essex, and allthough yes there are some total sluts here, its no worse to what you see in other towns in other parts of the contry on friday nights....

allthough the boy racer thing about essex is true, there are some twats out there.....
insert here
starmog custom rank designed by Pyr0 rank design services lmtd.
starmog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 22:11   #42
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Being a slut has nothing to do with the amount of people you have had sex with.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 22:13   #43
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
If she's easy then it's a positive point.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 03:05   #44
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
so you're thinking of dating her:

cons
-STDs
-she's had more sex than you
-she's had more partners
-it's likely one of them has a larger **** than you and is better in bed than you.
-you'll be the 22nd **** she's ever had
-realisticly if she ****ed someone new ever 4 months she'll either **** someone behind your back or **** off with someone else.
-you'll have the 'So how many men have you ****ed' convosation/argument. she'll tell you the truth you'll be angry/depressed and call her a slut.
-this will be always on your mind.

....can you see behind your tears yet? yes? ok we'll start with the pros.

pros
-you'll be an Enlightened Person(TM) for disreguarding the 'Men are Studs, Women are slags' thing.
-You may just enjoy the time with her, and learn something about yourself/life/relationships/stds.

Anyway, i'm not sure if i myself am into the 'Men are studs, Women are slags' thing. If i was bisexual i dont think id want to **** and slag or a stud. It's all an attension thing anyway. **** it. But if you really want her despite all the trouble, you really want her. You cant help it.

Just make sure you wear a condom
(actually if you do get to bed with her, and she has shagged 21 geezers and she doesnt care if you wear a condom or not- id get a bit worried).

May the force be with you.
Weeks
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 08:59   #45
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I doubt she has STDs.
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 11:29   #46
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
I doubt she has STDs.
how come?
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 11:33   #47
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:

Biology lessons must be very interesting where you live.

I just learnt about photosynthesis repeatedly.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 11:43   #48
BarbieKen

Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
Biology lessons must be very interesting where you live.

I just learnt about photosynthesis repeatedly.
But you attend Cambridge. You can't be stupid?
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 11:55   #49
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
Being a slut has nothing to do with the amount of people you have had sex with.
It doesn't help though.
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 11:58   #50
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
Originally posted by Weeks
how come?
they are less common then people claim, and 21 isn't that over the top