User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 8 Jul 2003, 01:22   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
gimmicks?

after seeing poor muslim run off the board by all the accusations of being a gimmick.. i'm wondering if we could do the same to someone else.
meaning if enough of us screamed 'gimmick!' at someone would they finally leave? :P
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 01:24   #2
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
how about "fatty fat fat fat"
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 01:24   #3
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
That's, uhm, well, it's mobbing.

In Norway we have a law against that.

Matrim
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 01:25   #4
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
A better question would the majority of GD care one way or the other? :/
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 01:25   #5
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
apparently not on the forums

YOU GIMMICK! :\
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 01:30   #6
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
First stop acousticset?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 01:35   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
First stop acousticset?
you spelt "workmonkey" wrong

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 01:44   #8
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
Based on American Dietetic Assosiation and American Diabetes Assosiation Criteria I'm not a gimmick.

Stop trolling Aryn!
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 02:08   #9
Mr. 5001
Mr. Ensign

Mr. 5001 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm not going anywhere.
Mr. 5001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 02:22   #10
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
you spelt "workmonkey" wrong
I think he tries to be **** though, acousticset just is.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 05:35   #11
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
ive most certainly not run off from here
i just went to porto alegre, a hooj city in the south of brazil
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 08:11   #12
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Maybe before these forums are closed before the introduction of the new r10 forums, we can have a GD Gimmick Amnesty.

A thread where the real poster and their gimmick account can post, in a sort of “coming out ceremony” without fear of retribution or ridicule from fellow GDers.

Think if it as a cleansing of GD to allow us to truly ascend into the greatness of r10.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 11:04   #13
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
Where do you live?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 11:19   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
Maybe before these forums are closed before the introduction of the new r10 forums, we can have a GD Gimmick Amnesty.
Cue everyone and their mother confessing to be Zeus.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 11:19   #15
Greek WaiterII

Gimmik make me

Why they do that? mess with forum an all guys get angry at them!
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 11:30   #16
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
but you made a big post about how you had had enough and were leaving
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 11:55   #17
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
actually all it said was that it was done 'with all this gimmick ****'
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 12:06   #18
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
I've never actually worked this out. Is Muslim just a name he chose, or is he actually a muslim? Just wondering.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 12:09   #19
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Chrism
I've never actually worked this out. Is Muslim just a name he chose, or is he actually a muslim? Just wondering.
There aren't many Muslims in Brazil, so I'm guessing it's just a name.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 12:32   #20
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
i remember him saying he is of middle eastern origin but i dont think he is a muslim.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 13:05   #21
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I agree whit Matrim, this is simply just mobbing! Kjell Magne would NOT be pleased if he read this thread, oh no he would not!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 16:35   #22
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey

what is it with you and peoples mothers?
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 16:41   #23
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I think its WorkMonkey's way of hidding his incestuous sexual desires for his own mother.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 21:44   #24
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kumnaa
but you made a big post about how you had had enough and were leaving
nope
i just said that it was annoying me
never said **** about leaving
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 00:24   #25
Gario
Why is * censored?

Gario is infamous around these partsGario is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
And as for muslim I personally believe he chose the name for the plan of making it a gimmick, why would you call yourself Muslim, it's going to be offensive to Muslims if he uses it as a nick but then decided he could actually get away with people believing he was for real...thats just what I think...no one really cares...
So did you choose your name so that you can be offensive to working monkeys, but when you realised there were none on the boards you decided you could actually get away with people thinking you are for real? But thats just what i think... no one really cares...
________
___
Gario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 11:58   #26
Paz
MrMighty's Number 1 Fan!

Paz is an unknown quantity at this point
This whole gimmick idea is chortilicious.
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 11:59   #27
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
No it isn't you flagrant hobo.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote