User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Jul 2003, 22:24   #1
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Do Dare Double Dare Love Kiss or Promise

When was the last time you played this great game?
Was it just after a frantic game of Kiss Chase before the school bell or last night night down the pub with your mates.

Well, why not play now....
I Double Dare you, yes you, the GD'ers to tell me a secret!
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 22:26   #2
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
you know double dare means we both do it, so you have to tell us a secret too. so, you first i think.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 22:27   #3
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i played a silly kissing game a couple of weeks ago... when i snogged a very good male friend (im not gay... but he is bisexual, the dirty bastard) and a very good female friend... only cos the 3 of use were for some reason in a single bed in our underwear very drunk at about 3 in the morning, and no-one must know... cos they both have partners. there, thats kind of a secret and an answer. i rock.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 22:28   #4
Woof
Banned

I have the raging h0rn for a married woman.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 22:32   #5
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Unhappy

i dont have any interesting secrets, how crap :/ unless stealing cuttlery from work is intereting?
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 22:40   #6
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
i dont have any interesting secrets, how crap :/ unless stealing cuttlery from work is intereting?
under the following conditions it is:
A) you work at a Samurai museum of some sort

B) (B) is obvious
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 22:43   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I HATE MY ****ING PC
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 23:56   #8
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
I have the raging h0rn for a married woman.
yeah, but it's your wife so that's ok

isn't it?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 02:56   #9
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Last time I played a game like that was 7th grade.

That would be..7 years ago.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 03:18   #10
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I HATE MY ****ING PC
I love mine!
But sometimes the ports get a bit messy

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 19:14   #11
Woof
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
yeah, but it's your wife so that's ok

isn't it?
Nope :ninja:
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 19:15   #12
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
Nope :ninja:
is this the same bird you 'clicked' with?

she's married too?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 19:24   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i hate this city?

oh

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 19:29   #14
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
My favorite song is Jump by Van Halen
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 20:32   #15
Woof
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
is this the same bird you 'clicked' with?

she's married too?
She's married
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 10:32   #16
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
I've never played that.

It's more a girls thing. I hope. Don't want to feel left out, you see.

Matrim