User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Jul 2003, 21:13   #51
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by madi
he is a perfect friend and cares about me as much as i care about him but he isnt what i need in a partner
From a guy's perspective, i don't understand.
I've never had a partner i can say was my bestfriend, which is where i think i fail.
I would rather have someone who i know all about and who knows all about, someone who i can be my bestfriend as well as a my partner.
I'm not saying that's the whole picture, of course there would need to be that sparkle between you both.

But as i've grown older i've really began to think more about this.
The ex ex miss Woof and i were together six years. We were close, but i wouldn't say she was my best friend. There were the silly little things, the really personal things, i never really opened up with.
Which is why, when i think back over our time together, we lacked 'the bestfriends' side of things.
I think that is what is needed in a long term relationship. The physical side of things fades with time, you need that something on another level.

Can you explain to me, why that wouldn't be what you need in a partner?
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 21:17   #52
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof

becouse girls are fecked in the head.
their lack of emotion and feelings turn in unbased aversion of people who could be their very redemption

they diss people who could save them from wasting love with arguments as silly as "there is no chemistry, he is not charming (now wtf is this)we are too similar" and what not
they are doomed to be unhappy, and not only that, to make miserable the lifes of the surrounders
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 21:19   #53
Woof
Banned

Muslim...quick, someone has replied to your asswipe thread.
Go back there quick!
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 21:20   #54
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
becouse girls are fecked in the head.
their lack of emotion and feelings turn in unbased aversion of people who could be their very redemption

they diss people who could save them from wasting love with arguments as silly as "there is no chemistry, he is not charming (now wtf is this)we are too similar" and what not
they are doomed to be unhappy, and not only that, to make miserable the lifes of the surrounders

Relationships are about a two-way physical chemistry. If that is not there for the basis of them at the start then there is little hope for a 'fulfilling' relationship between 2 people.

If a girl feels nothing for you but you feel something for her then it wont work.

If you both have a 'feeling' for eachother then it will.

Its as simple as that. You cannot MAKE someone find you attractive if they have already judged you and placed you in the 'friends' catagory.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 21:21   #55
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:

ofcourse i want this

i just want more
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 21:23   #56
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
there is usually two things with friends :

Either you both dont want to admit it for fear of ruining the relationship

or its just a one sided thing and its best left alone.

Thats the only risk you take.

Muslim seems to see every girl as a possible girlfriend and doesnt like it when they dont 'like him back'. I doubt hes even friends with these girls. They are just people who wouldnt look at him twice.
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 21:24   #57
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim

Its as simple as that. You cannot MAKE someone find you attractive if they have already judged you and placed you in the 'friends' catagory.
true that
but i think that if you make out with a girl a lot , as the time goes, they will ended up finding the lad attractive
ive seen this happening
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 21:27   #58
JammyJim
Godfather

Quote:
true that
but i think that if you make out with a girl a lot , as the time goes, they will ended up finding the lad attractive
ive seen this happening

if your 'making out' you have already passed the 'good friends' stage unless your merely '**** buddies'.

Thats what is built upon.

Friends do not 'make out' with friends on a regular basis. Maybe when completely drunk one off times type situation that happens once but not all the time like your suggesting.
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 21:29   #59
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
if your 'making out' you have already passed the 'good friends' stage unless your merely '**** buddies'.

Thats what is built upon.

Friends do not 'make out' with friends on a regular basis. Maybe when completely drunk one off times type situation that happens once but not all the time like your suggesting.
what i am suggesting is more clerly exemplified in
"i like you a lot"
"i dont like you that much"
"ok then, lets make out a bit and see what happens"
"ok"

ive seen that that happening
it works, usually
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 21:30   #60
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
That's still not what he's saying.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 21:31   #61
Woof
Banned

Muslim, do you actually have a really close female friend?
Or do you have females acquaintances?
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 21:31   #62
JammyJim
Godfather

Quote:
what i am suggesting is more clerly exemplified in
"i like you a lot"
"i dont like you that much"
"ok then, lets make out a bit and see what happens"
"ok"

ive seen that that happening
it works, usually

Do you live in a fantasy world?
This simply does not happen except from slutty girls.

I wouldnt even THINK about telling a friend who 'really liked me' but i didnt like them that id 'make out' with them. I wouldnt BE a friend if i did. It would be misleading them and taking them down a path just for my own 'ego kick' and knowing i have someone on a leash.

Only sluts, slags and bitches do this.
Dunno who your mixing with....
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 21:32   #63
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
That's still not what he's saying.
bloah
ive lost the respect i had to you
i expected more from you
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 21:34   #64
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Do you live in a fantasy world?
This simply does not happen except from slutty girls.

I wouldnt even THINK about telling a friend who 'really liked me' but i didnt like them that id 'make out' with them. I wouldnt BE a friend if i did. It would be misleading them and taking them down a path just for my own 'ego kick' and knowing i have someone on a leash.

Only sluts, slags and bitches do this.
Dunno who your mixing with....
FYI this happend with a chick who is a friend of mine, and shes a 21year old virgin
she just gave a chance for love
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 21:37   #65
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
hohohohohohehehe
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 21:38   #66
Woof
Banned

Muslim, would you rather have one really good female friend, or ten failed relationships?
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 21:39   #67
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Muslim, would you rather have one really good female friend, or ten failed relationships?
i rather try to find a gf
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 21:41   #68
JammyJim
Godfather

Quote:
FYI this happend with a chick who is a friend of mine, and shes a 21year old virgin
she just gave a chance for love

'desperation'
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 21:41   #69
JammyJim
Godfather

Quote:
i rather try to find a gf
here is the crux of your problem.

looking for a gf never works.
it just happens
trust me on this.
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 21:43   #70
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
here is the crux of your problem.

looking for a gf never works.
it just happens
trust me on this.
well ive been waiting for this long enough
finito
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 21:45   #71
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
hear hear

18 years i waited

she appeared

she left

i gained a very good friend for life

ill just wait a bit more
yeah
another 18 year term
easy eh?
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 21:52   #72
JammyJim
Godfather

Quote:
well ive been waiting for this long enough
finito

the girls ive met who have ever meant anything ive met by accident or through other people
ive never looked for them
ive never approached them in bars/clubs etc

i think youll find most relationships are like this.

if you look for love you never find it

if you let it find you then it will.
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 21:53   #73
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I'd have to agree
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 21:57   #74
Woof
Banned

Quote:
the girls ive met who have ever meant anything ive met by accident or through other people
That's how it happened for me
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 00:06   #75
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
ive never approached them in bars/clubs etc

i think youll find most relationships are like this.

you really do seem to be waxing lyrical today JJ
and never have i agreed with you more

as a side note, my best freind is my ex ex GF, and the only person who truly knows - even now - all that there is to know about me
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 01:03   #76
JammyJim
Godfather

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
you really do seem to be waxing lyrical today JJ
and never have i agreed with you more

as a side note, my best freind is my ex ex GF, and the only person who truly knows - even now - all that there is to know about me
today has been one of those days i felt the need to share heh
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 10:38   #77
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
today has been one of those days i felt the need to share heh
I see the blood clot didn't kill you then

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 10:40   #78
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
there is usually two things with friends :

Either you both dont want to admit it for fear of ruining the relationship

or its just a one sided thing and its best left alone.

Thats the only risk you take.
Exactly. I don't want to tell her how I feel, cos she's an ace mate but maybe I'd freak her out/upset her cos she might think I'm only her mate cos I fancy her. However, it's only recently that I've really begun to fancy her. So I dunno if it's one-sided or not. Is she having the same dilemas as me? Or has it not even crossed her mind?

Hrmz...

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 10:42   #79
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
Exactly. I don't want to tell her how I feel, cos she's an ace mate but maybe I'd freak her out/upset her cos she might think I'm only her mate cos I fancy her. However, it's only recently that I've really begun to fancy her. So I dunno if it's one-sided or not. Is she having the same dilemas as me? Or has it not even crossed her mind?

Hrmz...

M.
You'll still never find out unless you say something.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote