User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 6 Nov 2005, 21:05   #1
Man With a Plan

Friends! Foes! To Arms!

Heed my calling. Read and you will be thought, The way of the right.

As I, The man with the plan in a alliance not depicted at this hour, but member of one you will once again come to know from rounds past.

Closer the hour, closer the day, where one must decide its path for the common good and further allegiance. Do you know which direction your path is lighted? Do you want to be shown the way by outsiders, or craft your own lamp!

Angels are triumphing as #1 in the universe, the biggest beast of the pack, Can we accept the best to grow? No ofcourse we cannot let this happen. You are all men of honor and skill, why would you let yourselves be conquered by a bunch of scoundrels who hide behind past accomplishments and possible revenue from their ever expanding blocking adventure.

I am sure you all realise what block I speak off, we all know it, and I myself do not approve of it. This is why I have come out, and on to these forums as a sheperd of the herd, guiding them through the dangerous marsh of where the ties are easily broken and new and corrupted are formed.

Synthetic_Sid, the leader of 1up. You have won so much, why are you not doing anything now?
Leaders of Newdawn and LCH. Why are you not doing anything now?

Does incompetance excuse a attempt? The universe must be kept stable, and it is only you, the dragon and his friends who can slay the beast.

Do this, give us a fair and stable universe, and let the best alliance pave its way to just conquest!

Stand Tall! Stand Proud! Show us you got a pair!

:Man with a plan:
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 21:09   #2
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Friends! Foes! To Arms!

A cookie its a exi troll account.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 21:18   #3
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I swear to God it aint me
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 21:22   #4
eVil
the lite shine brite

eVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to behold

the lite is shinin briter on angel as we speak
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 21:25   #5
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

At least Alliance Discussions offers us a constant laugh. I have laughed so much today, it already starts hurting.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 21:43   #6
eVil
the lite shine brite

eVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to behold

Its not funny. ppl shud keep ther eye on angel. once angel get a lead no 1 else cn catch then no 1 will be laffin.

keep the lite brite
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 21:50   #7
derry

derry will become famous soon enoughderry will become famous soon enough

problem with angels is... they live in heaven, can't touch that

unless ofc they drop their wings and they get all evil and shit
[18:45] <Helix> if two wrongs dont make a right its twice as wrong to do something wrong to right it

[00:22] <Doom> Where as in most cases it appears multing is an individual thing, LDK organises it and uses it. Making it an effective unit with a small number of players. It makes sense just not part of the rules. They just organised cheating =-)

Last edited by derry; 6 Nov 2005 at 22:12.
derry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 21:52   #8
eVil
the lite shine brite

angel like any1 else can be touch. no matter who can be beaten. jus keep lite on them long enuf. dont put lite on exil. they are #2 and small ignroe them.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 21:57   #9
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man With a Plan

As I, The man with the plan in a alliance not depicted at this hour, but member of one you will once again come to know from rounds past.

Closer the hour, closer the day, where one must decide its path for the common good and further allegiance. Do you know which direction your path is lighted? Do you want to be shown the way by outsiders, or craft your own lamp!

Angels are triumphing as #1 in the universe, the biggest beast of the pack, Can we accept the best to grow? No ofcourse we cannot let this happen. You are all men of honor and skill, why would you let yourselves be conquered by a bunch of scoundrels who hide behind past accomplishments and possible revenue from their ever expanding blocking adventure.

I am sure you all realise what block I speak off, we all know it, and I myself do not approve of it. This is why I have come out, and on to these forums as a sheperd of the herd, guiding them through the dangerous marsh of where the ties are easily broken and new and corrupted are formed.

Synthetic_Sid, the leader of 1up. You have won so much, why are you not doing anything now?

Does incompetance excuse a attempt? The universe must be kept stable, and it is only you, the dragon and his friends who can slay the beast.

Do this, give us a fair and stable universe, and let the best alliance pave its way to just conquest!

I don't really know what you're talking about but you refer to me as a dragon so you get my vote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 22:02   #10
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Dragons can fly.

Mushrooms can't.

Thus, Dragons can do better vs Angels since they can actually reach them in aerial combat.

All mushrooms can do is hope the Dragons and Angels eat us - then choke and die.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 22:07   #11
eVil
the lite shine brite

forget dragon. just look at angel. come on no 1 is watchin them. they are getin big and big but no one cares.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 22:13   #12
Man With a Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Dragons can fly.

Mushrooms can't.

Thus, Dragons can do better vs Angels since they can actually reach them in aerial combat.

All mushrooms can do is hope the Dragons and Angels eat us - then choke and die.

The Dragon yet a infant, it cannot Fly.
How would the wingless soar the Sky ?

1up, summon thy ally, sumon thy friend.
The Italian plumbers will help you again.

Heed your honor and pickup the task.
Is this really to much to ask?

Slay the Angel, Up in its dome!
So that the we all, will know who is home!
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 22:20   #13
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVil
forget dragon. just look at angel. come on no 1 is watchin them. they are getin big and big but no one cares.
You really are the worst troll ever
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 22:20   #14
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The Dragon, it seems, is female. Why else can he be brave as a chicken?
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 22:28   #15
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

The Vikings hear the call from the great big sky,
but we dont want to, you may call us rather shy.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 22:32   #16
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVil
Its not funny. ppl shud keep ther eye on angel. once angel get a lead no 1 else cn catch then no 1 will be laffin.

keep the lite brite
Lets just wait and see when eXilition have fully tagged who is the biggest threat..
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 22:40   #17
Man With a Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storebo
Lets just wait and see when eXilition have fully tagged who is the biggest threat..

So you wait it out, the big and strong. Is there any more room on your high throne ?

Ignorance can fill a mountain, would you be interested in purchasing a new Pangea ?

Without swift action the prosecutors can rest and look back on the day when the world fell.

Quickly, take this calling to your High Command, injury is the order of the day, all I can do is tell you how to inflict it.

Are you able? Are you fast? The real player dont settle for last.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 22:44   #18
Man With a Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
The Vikings hear the call from the great big sky,
but we dont want to, you may call us rather shy.

Rapers and pillagers are about. Since when was your presence required at such a occation ?

Go away into the shadows of the coward, then come forward as the morning glooms and the
eagle fly up towards the morning glory.

But know this, We are only here once. You will not be remembered.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 22:45   #19
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
A cookie its a exi troll account.
A cookie it's eVil
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 22:48   #20
Man With a Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
The Dragon, it seems, is female. Why else can he be brave as a chicken?

Emperor Commodus said: "There are many forms, of Brave".

Which do we count as valid ?
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 23:09   #21
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Actually maybe u shud release that compendium of poems Man with a plan
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 23:21   #22
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

So, great to see theese threads back at AD, even if they're worse every round
So, Angels is like 4 top50 planets bigger than #2... omg /o\ Thats unstoppable
I strangely got the feeling ppl will keep attacking whomever they want after this thread aswell...
But blocking now to take down angels is pretty much more pathetic than my planet-rank records. O_o

Have fun tho, G-II FTW!!!!!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 23:41   #23
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

who said that guy was exil? as if anyone's stupid enough to post that, for the love of christ. there's a decent chance it's angels trying reverse psychology.

but then again.. it IS angels.

how coy.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 00:38   #24
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

I didnt mention exil as far as i know :\

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 00:55   #25
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man With a Plan

lol @ shepard of the heard.... LET MY PPL GO FS ftw
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 01:10   #26
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

I haven't seen so much crap on AD since the days of sevrok. :xmas:
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 01:11   #27
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I congratulate you, Man With A Plan.

For the first time i have a user where I have no ****ing clue what to do with him.
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 01:31   #28
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

roses are red
violets are blue
i'm sick of man with a plan
can someone please just give him a ban
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 01:40   #29
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

1/10 For the poetry.
10/10 For the message.

And while they're at it ban eVil as well.
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 01:48   #30
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Strider
And while they're at it ban eVil as well.
eVil is nowhere near to a ban.

I don't care about his level of english, he has an opinion, is entitled to express it, and whether you or I think it's cack is neither here nor there.
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 01:49   #31
eVil
the lite shine brite

thankyou.
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 03:24   #32
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

I love the poetry. There should be a rule where we have to write everything in rhyming couplets!

Or maybe not. Cos I'm crap at poetry. I couldnt even make this post rhyme

Anyway, I don't check AD for a day, and I come back and there's a whole year's worth of weird posts been made in the space of 24 hours. What does round 15 hold for us yet, I wonder?
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 04:25   #33
eVil
the lite shine brite

AD is bak to life. it alway happen when controversial happen.
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 04:59   #34
Scrajm
Acid

Scrajm can only hope to improve

plz continue. we need life here
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 07:51   #35
Man With a Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
roses are red
violets are blue
i'm sick of man with a plan
can someone please just give him a ban
What rule has been broken, what hull has been breached, do I not have the right for the will of the speech?

I do not swear, I do not name, excuse me sir if I'm the one to blame, for your intolerance.

Hate me or love me, the voice is free, but do not hate because you cant see, that unlike you, I make a difference.

Tonight the stories are told, of TGV and eX forming a bond. A bond of tales and a bond of lies, a marriage suited, for the feeble mind.

Follow the universe, see the growth. Then you shall see, the sin of the few towards the many.

Mushroom's and Dawn's, form a plan! Break the marriage before its to late!
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 07:53   #36
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I do have to admit, you are indeed highly amusing Man With a Plan. I wonder who you are.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 07:54   #37
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Can you guys decide to make interesting threads ?

then better no threads at all on ad.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 09:53   #38
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

Just out of intrest why all the anti-angels nonsense, ok so their ahead at tick 228 its hardly as if the rounds over

Their has only been 156 combat ticks i hardly think any of the alliances have been tested yet. But if eVil and Man with a plan want to bash angels i say they go for it and stop making shitty posts trying to get everyone to block against them. You can however carry on making my morning that little bit more funny with your amusing use of english.

AD can be used for skilled propaganda and missinformation which i think you have realised but what you failed to notice was everyone laughing at your threads so much they forgot to care.
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 11:49   #39
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
Can you guys decide to make interesting threads ?

then better no threads at all on ad.
i myself find it hard keeping up with the surge of shitty threads at the moment
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 13:23   #40
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
who said that guy was exil? as if anyone's stupid enough to post that, for the love of christ. there's a decent chance it's angels trying reverse psychology.

how coy.
You caught us, what morons were we thnking we could fool the great jerome ...

Ohh btw, they got a point. Plz block on Angels before they take a too big lead. Clearly everyone else is inferior and these are the last hours in which you can do some actions which would prevent us from winning ...

KEEP THE LITE ON ANGELS !!

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 13:36   #41
MaVeRiXX
PornStar

MaVeRiXX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by derry
problem with angels is... they live in heaven, can't touch that

unless ofc they drop their wings and they get all evil and shit
NewDawn: 'Soaring where Angels fear to fly'

Gotta luv this post! I'm a Dragon you hear! RAWR!

Soaring where Angels fear to Fly
MaVeRiXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 13:45   #42
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

holy **** its the prophet from Dune!!
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 14:02   #43
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

hehe..mabey 'Man With A Plan' shud be renamed 'Man With A Ban' lol

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 14:16   #44
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

It is been a while since I have laughed as hard in AD...Good stuff Man with A plan.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 15:27   #45
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
eVil is nowhere near to a ban.

I don't care about his level of english, he has an opinion, is entitled to express it, and whether you or I think it's cack is neither here nor there.
Its quite obvious he is the same as 'The Man With A Plan' in the sense he is controlled by someone already with an account, just someone who isnt quite so stupid as to login with the same IP or so.

He does deserve a ban.

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 16:14   #46
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

So this was a guy from 1up getting banned. Anyone want to open bets on who it was?
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 16:19   #47
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_

how coy.
Are you saying we are purposely saying 'Keep the lite on Angels' in the hope that all the retards out there actually understand we are trying to use reverse psychology on them?
OHHH Puhleaaaase
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 16:21   #48
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
So this was a guy from 1up getting banned. Anyone want to open bets on who it was?
Idler
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 16:28   #49
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Are you saying we are purposely saying 'Keep the lite on Angels' in the hope that all the retards out there actually understand we are trying to use reverse psychology on them?
OHHH Puhleaaaase
well its a good plan in theory and seemed to work to an extent, but i think jernub completely forgot that we are shit at life so.... meh:/
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 16:35   #50
Odyssey
The Ministry Hero

Odyssey is an unknown quantity at this point

Sing me a song, the last one in my life.
My time has come, life has been too short.
Stay in my dream, so I can take you with me.
Sing me a song, that I'll never forget.
Odyssey is offline   Reply With Quote