User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 24 May 2009, 16:46   #1
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
The Story of Roudn 31

As you all probably know, PA went down last night. Having little to to, I decided to make a little sroty about roudn 31. Actually I just made a picture in paint having fun, but I decided to throw a story up to fit it!

So here it goes!

There once was a little bee. He lived in a branch of a big tree. The bee and his friends gathered honey all day. Resting on their favourite leaves when they needed a nap(!). Everything was fine and they had alot of honey. However danger was lurking in the forest!

Surely enough came the big bad bear. He wanted the honey the bees held so dear! he tried to to take it but the bees defended. Great in numbers they made the bear retreat. Wounded and hurt, but not defeated, he decided to try to tip the tree over to get the honey. A failed attemp yet again. His morale was low and he had to eat leaves once more. The bear was thinking what to do. He decided to climb the tree. So what will happen next? Noone knows. Will he get the honey, or will the branch of the tree break from his weight?

Ofcourse there is a picutre involved in all this. One in which I am able to show my awsome paint skillz!

Also, just to explain. xVx is the big tree because its really the bear and the bees that decide where the honey ends up.

Hope you all can enjoy this little piece of humour and realize this is just a game for a few hours before hell breaks loose once more!

http://dump.no/files/01e5f489f1a0/PA_ROUND_31.jpg

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote