User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 24 Jun 2011, 04:27   #1
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
mIRC constantly unable to connect to Netgamers (or anything else)

Probably not the right place to put this, but since PA people are the only ones I know that use mIRC I'll fire away.

As of about 2 or 3 days ago, I noticed I wasn't logged onto mIRC. The comp shuts down to update stuff at night and normally everything works fine the next morning.

However, I noticed mIRC was continuously unable to connect to Netgamers. I tried other networks, and had the same result: "unable to resolve server". Interwebs are up and running (typing this now, as mIRC fails again to connect) so that's not a problem. I've also not changed any security settings or otherwise, so that doesn't make any sense.

Help, thoughts, ideas, "lul dlete mirc nub lul" would be welcome.

(for the record, I paid $10 or whatever for a "registered" version of mIRC some years ago).

Not that I care, but the latest EvE "patch" has tried quite hard to burn up my computer and I'm getting bored.

Thanks!

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote