User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Nov 2003, 01:41   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Trust in my , self righteous suicide ....

Is it just me , or did SOAD only ever do one song worth listening to?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 01:45   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Trust in my , self righteous suicide ....

No songs.

gg =(
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 01:47   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Apparently their album is "good".

I don't mind Toxicity (the song).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 02:17   #4
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I see your one and raise you a zero.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 05:46   #5
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
well, the whole Toxicity album was pretty ace for the most part, imo the best song on it is 'Aerials', but Bounce, Shimmy, and Toxicity are also ace songs aswell
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 10:20   #6
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i like bounce, its suitably mad
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 13:25   #7
Work_Child
Banned

Work_Child is an unknown quantity at this point

I didn't even really like Chop Suey, they're more one of those bands that everyone is expected to like, like its some kind of great Urban Myth that they're really good and everyone loves them, totally over rated, like the Beatles, now there was a band that really SUCKED
Work_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 13:46   #8
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point

Aerials
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 14:43   #9
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i generally like listening to toxicity as an album... id say all of those are worth listening to

i also have steal this album... less good imo, but still some nice songs.
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 16:22   #10
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
i generally like listening to toxicity as an album... id say all of those are worth listening to

i also have steal this album... less good imo, but still some nice songs.
pretty much what the pervert said
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 16:49   #11
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough

all of their songs are worth listening to

and they're even better live.
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 00:39   #12
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
I see your one and raise you a zero.
Yes indeed emby. But even still, Kura managed to cite their shittest, dad hating most pretentious disaster as their best.

I conclude that most people have no taste

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 01:27   #13
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

GD users in failure to acknowledge other peoples personal tastes shocker.
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 02:27   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
GD users in failure to acknowledge other peoples personal tastes shocker.
You liar. It was acknowledged that they were shit.
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 12:20   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
I conclude that most people have no taste
Don't go out of your way to be shit, man.
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 13:32   #16
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Over here you are not allowed to listen to angry music, only to the angry people
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 14:15   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Don't go out of your way to be shit, man.
I dont have to, it comes naturally. Plus, i was right

Unread 23 Nov 2003, 18:30   #18
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Posts in the warm, friendly, peaceful thread with high karma.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 18:42   #19
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

I'm...sitting in my room...with a needle in my hand...waiting for the tomb...etc.

I really like most of that album. I'm not sure if I should be embarassed to or not tho. It's not my usual kind of music, and I can completely understand how someone could hate them, but I say and don't really care what others think.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 18:48   #20
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

its not cool to listen to angry teen angst sounding music because it implicates that you believe the lyrics are deep while they are not really but listening to it means you think it's deep and thats not cool, certainly not on the internet, on the internet angry people only listen to or 20 year old music or classical because it's bad for their angry status to listen to mindless nowadays rock

I think that album rocks
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 19:52   #21
Potatouk
Dude with meat

Potatouk is an unknown quantity at this point

class music, to listen to on ur own (unless live)
Potatouk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 21:57   #22
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

If i had any faith in humanity left, i would have lost it throughout the course of this thread

Unread 23 Nov 2003, 22:02   #23
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
If i had any faith in humanity left, i would have lost it throughout the course of this thread
And we would have sat back and trusted in your self righteous suicide.

I bought Arrested Development's album today. Used to own it ages back. Listening now, its a sort of throwback christian, god loving sort of rap.

Truly odd, but very listenable.
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 22:06   #24
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Its been Ben Folds / Ben Folds Five for me for the past month or two. I cannot reccomend enough.

Ive just been lent some U2 (who ive barely scratched the surface of, really), and some Counting Crows, who are pretty listenable on one hearing.

Unread 23 Nov 2003, 22:31   #25
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Its been Ben Folds / Ben Folds Five for me for the past month or two. I cannot reccomend enough.

Ive just been lent some U2 (who ive barely scratched the surface of, really), and some Counting Crows, who are pretty listenable on one hearing.
I listened to Ben Folds Five when they first came out, and theres some ****ing listenable stuff in there (Song for the Dumped , Jane , Kate) , but i havent heard anything new from them in ages , and searching the usual sources just brings up the older material.

Let me know how that pans out. As for Counting Crows , other than "August and Everything After" , its a band which really has gone to shit and isnt worth listening to anymore. And they are ****ing awful live.

Anything U2 is worth a listen , even some of the dodgy Electronica stuff.
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 23:42   #26
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
I listened to Ben Folds Five when they first came out, and theres some ****ing listenable stuff in there (Song for the Dumped , Jane , Kate) , but i havent heard anything new from them in ages , and searching the usual sources just brings up the older material.

Let me know how that pans out. As for Counting Crows , other than "August and Everything After" , its a band which really has gone to shit and isnt worth listening to anymore. And they are ****ing awful live.

Anything U2 is worth a listen , even some of the dodgy Electronica stuff.
Well, like i said, even bands whom i would consider my favourites and/or some of the best bands ever (Blur, Oasis, Queen, Pulp, U2) i have barely scratched the surface of. I could probably only name one or two counting crows songs, but someone played their album in my room the other day, and although no tracks stood out, it was certainly "my sound", so i lent the album (though i ripped it and i dont have the box, so i dont know any of the song titles or the album, fs).

The U2 album i just listened to was the best of 80-90 one. (Thats how seriously lazy ive been in getting into them). Of course id heard pride, with or without you, etc etc, but i hadnt heard at least half the album. I thoroughly enjoyed it and most of the songs will be transferred to my Mp3 folder shortly.

Ben folds five have split up, dude. Dunno when it was, but they said "nobody gives a shit about piano rock" as their reason. God dammit, i do! Piano rock is the bomb.

However, Ben Folds is doing solo stuff. Theres no discernable change in music direction, or gap in quality. If you liked what you heard, download Rockin' The Suburbs, Annie Waits, and Fred Jones part 2. Three completely different songs, different styles, and some of the best music ive ever heard.

Unread 23 Nov 2003, 23:50   #27
Dante Hicks
Clerk

hahaha, anyone who rates U2 in any shape or form is denied an opinion on anything by the Shite Irish Bands Act 1999 (Ammended).
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 00:05   #28
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Unfortunately your statement is nullified by this incriminating piece of evidence.

Quote:
I went to see Linkin Park in concert .
Let the jury disregard the above post.

Unread 24 Nov 2003, 02:24   #29
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
hahaha, anyone who rates U2 in any shape or form is denied an opinion on anything by the Shite Irish Bands Act 1999 (Ammended).
I thought once you were a sane, logical kind of chap but now I see you for what you are. You granny-mugging smackhead.
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 02:44   #30
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
You granny-mugging smackhead.
I've had lots of jobs in my day:whale-hunter, seal-clubber, president of the Fox network, and, like most people, yeah, I've mugged a few grannies.

But that doesn't make the criminally overrated U2 any better.
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 02:47   #31
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

I'[ve been in the lobby of u2's hotel in dublin

but then a large man with a funny hat told me to leave and stop touching things :O(
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 02:49   #32
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

and what exactly wre you doing? touching pictures of the hotal managers children whilst wearing a long trench coat doing a Dace impression?
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 02:49   #33
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
I've had lots of jobs in my day:whale-hunter, seal-clubber, president of the Fox network, and, like most people, yeah, I've mugged a few grannies.

GO SCORE SOME COKE YOU HEROINE-ADDICTED ACID-FIEND.

Yes I know some of that made little sense but I'm tired and hungry. Unlike Jesus, you're there.
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 02:50   #34
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob The Scutter
and what exactly wre you doing? touching pictures of the hotal managers children whilst wearing a long trench coat doing a Dace impression?

walking about going wow a lot

and trying to steal business cards

and asking silly questions...
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 02:54   #35
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

lol... example of questions?
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 02:56   #36
JBOY
Retired

can we have a room u2 have been in?
has bono crapped in every toilet in the hotel?
does bono pull chicks in this hotel
how many rooms has he filled with young ladies in one night?

etc etc

it was a few years back
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 04:47   #37
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:

with or without you and pride ALONE justify all the hype. Especially when you place them next to anything released in the 90s and 00s by any band, especially your hatemydad lot.

Unread 24 Nov 2003, 04:50   #38
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"Where the Streets have no Name" generally owns everything, I believe.
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 04:55   #39
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

As someone present at Slane Castle when U2 played to two 80,000 crowds in the space of 3 weeks I can tell you that you're wrong.

PS Didn't "One" by U2 recently get voted best lyrics ever or something? Not that I agree with those polls mind. I hear Robbie Williams won best composer ever, to be honest I would have rated Robbie Williams as the second best composer of a Robbie Williams song.
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 08:53   #40
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
its just you

you are too old
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 13:32   #41
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I like Spiders and Sugar of their previous album...
Toxicity as an album is ok...

Has anyone else seen/heard the song they did with Michael Moore?
RATM did one with him too...
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 13:37   #42
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

The ratm with Tool song is good on the judgement night album
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 16:17   #43
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

U2 are the most boring band on the face of the earth.
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 16:19   #44
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I like Spiders and Sugar of their previous album...
Toxicity as an album is ok...

Has anyone else seen/heard the song they did with Michael Moore?
RATM did one with him too...
ratm did one? neat

when you say "did with him" do you mean he wrote the lyrics or what? dont tell me he tried to sing not that zdlr can.
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 16:23   #45
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
ratm did one? neat

when you say "did with him" do you mean he wrote the lyrics or what? dont tell me he tried to sing not that zdlr can.
i think he directed the video, thats all. But yeh - I saw the RATM one on mtv2 a while ago. obviously it was done a few years ago, I can't even remember which song it was...
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 16:47   #46
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Trust in my , self righteous suicide ....

All music made after 1992 is rubbish.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 16:48   #47
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

ratm was 1992

\o/
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 16:50   #48
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
ratm was 1992

\o/
They're still shit, though. I said nothing that exempted the music before that date from being shit; merely that everything past that point was certifiable turdo and needed not to be brought into polite conversation.
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 16:51   #49
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

yeah... i got that... you just failed to tar the band you hate with the post 92 hatred brush. They had to be transferred to another.

that act of bureaucracy was a small victory, in my eyes.
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 16:53   #50
Marilyn Manson
Gone

If anyone requests anything like that when I'm DJing then, like in Texas, I shoot to kill.