User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Oct 2004, 00:49   #1
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Saw - the movie

http://www.sawmovie.com/

this flick looks like it might be kinda creepy. Anyone heard much about it?
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 00:52   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Saw - the movie

seen it, liked it, scared me, not watched it again, still cool though, yeah.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 02:20   #3
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

saw it already? it's not out till the 29th...or are you telling us that you have obtained an illegal copy of it?
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 02:41   #4
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

No, it's just that surprise surprise dilly, not everything comes out in NA first.

That said the preview screening was at the cinema some housemates work at today (Erin has left that place) and one of the journalists who left was like I wish I never had to see that on his way out in a passing comment to the door staff.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 02:47   #5
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
one of the journalists who left was like I wish I never had to see that
like, as in it sucked, or as in he shat himself cuz it was too scary.
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 02:52   #6
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilly_D
saw it already? it's not out till the 29th...or are you telling us that you have obtained an illegal copy of it?
it was out earlier here and yes
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 04:23   #7
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

latter
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 04:39   #8
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
latter
fantastic...I haven't seen a good spooky flick in a long time...The Grudge looks like it might be pretty good too
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 12:02   #9
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Still don't understand scary movies. They just scare me. So I don't watch them.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 19:26   #10
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point

Great film

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
cheekybru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 21:24   #11
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

I enjoyed it
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 22:09   #12
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

YOU'LL WANT TO SEE SAW

worst review pun ever
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 04:57   #13
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
YOU'LL WANT TO SEE SAW

worst review pun ever
worst? no way...that's clever, witty even
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 05:59   #14
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

that`d be rather pushing it though, it was "heh"-able.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 12:50   #15
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
Still don't understand scary movies. They just scare me. So I don't watch them.
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 10:05   #16
olle
Newdawn ftw \o/

olle is infamous around these partsolle is infamous around these parts

< loves scary movies

I just hope they dont bann the movie here in Norway. Ether way its gonne take a long time before it comes out here, if it ever comes.

"He haz actually never killed one.... just likes to play with them"
olle is offline   Reply With Quote