User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Jan 2004, 23:09   #1
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
My sky TV is broken *wail* *sob* *howl* and they arent sending an engineer till thurs

what am i going to do with myself?

i cant even watch normal TV because it will only tune into the scart lead
its going to be like being in the dark ages or something

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(p.s. i have no friends here and live all on my own)
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 23:16   #2
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: My sky TV is broken *wail* *sob* *howl* and they arent sending an engineer till thurs

i have just one thing to say: LOL!!!!!!!
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 23:20   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: My sky TV is broken *wail* *sob* *howl* and they arent sending an engineer till thurs

Rock the Casbah.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 23:22   #4
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: My sky TV is broken *wail* *sob* *howl* and they arent sending an engineer till t

Read a book.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 23:27   #5
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
Re: My sky TV is broken *wail* *sob* *howl* and they arent sending an engineer till thurs

If you've got a video player you could either watch that, or tune in your telly via that (as it connects via the scart lead)

DVD player?

Books?

Sleep?

Paint the town red? (or whatever colour B&Q have on offer)
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 23:47   #6
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Free yourself of TV. It's a potent drug
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 23:48   #7
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Must not troll, must not troll, must not feed .

btw Smallville is aces tonight just to tell yah that madi

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 23:48   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Madi , home , alone , with nothing to do?

Ill be right over ......
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 23:50   #9
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Madi , home , alone , with nothing to do?

Ill be right over ......
For shame.

That was the most obvious comment to make.

I demand more wit next time and less penis thinking.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 19 Jan 2004, 23:56   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: My sky TV is broken *wail* *sob* *howl* and they arent sending an engineer till thurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
From Kura? Keep hoping.
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 23:58   #11
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
From Kura? Keep hoping.
Avril seemed to make you start thinking with nobby :/
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 23:58   #12
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
From Kura? Keep hoping.
You know I always wondered how he wrote all those great legion comics.

Now I know it came from the ****.

Unread 20 Jan 2004, 00:01   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Avril seemed to make you start thinking with nobby :/
Yes, but I have control, whereas 'Madi thread + Kura = perving.'
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 00:02   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
For shame.

That was the most obvious comment to make.

Clearly a sharp wit and genuinely funny comments are lost on this forum.

Besides , youre just suffering from Penis envy again.
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 00:04   #15
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Clearly a sharp wit and genuinely funny comments are lost on this forum.

Besides , youre just suffering from Penis envy again.
You say that like we've seen each other's ****s

Unread 20 Jan 2004, 00:04   #16
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Re: My sky TV is broken *wail* *sob* *howl* and they arent sending an engineer till t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
Read a book.
lol

no seriously...

lol
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 00:16   #17
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
You say that like we've seen each other's ****s
I decline to comment, if only to unsettle people on the forums.
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 00:20   #18
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
I decline to comment, if only to unsettle people on the forums.
If by unsettle you mean arouse most of them.... It's like Yahwe blatant overgayness left a massive void when he was banned that needed to be filled, and when I say massive void, like a black hole of gay that's dragging everyone in and making them want the ****.

Tbh you should be glad you aren't in #forums anymore these days, they were pasting urls of naked young men for a good couple of hours the other night.

Unread 20 Jan 2004, 00:22   #19
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
If by unsettle you mean arouse most of them.... It's like Yahwe blatant overgayness left a massive void when he was banned that needed to be filled, and when I say massive void, like a black hole of gay that's dragging everyone in and making them want the ****.

Tbh you should be glad you aren't in #forums anymore these days, they were pasting urls of naked young men for a good couple of hours the other night.
I like how 2 posts ago, i was a pervert for thinking with my penis towards Madi , and 2 posts later , im the Gay heir-apparent to Yahwe.

Wow. THATS turnaround Paul. ****in' A!

Last edited by Kurashima; 20 Jan 2004 at 00:58.
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 00:22   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Kura and Sunday, sitting in a tree,

B-U-M-M-I-N-G.
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 00:58   #21
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Kura and Sunday, sitting in a tree,

B-U-M-M-I-N-G.
Dont get me started on you and RR and THAT night out.
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 00:59   #22
Evergreen
the merciless

You know madi hasn't said a peep.

I bet she has found something else to do.

IF you hear cries of pain don't knock on that door.

Unread 20 Jan 2004, 02:05   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

i imagine shes hanged herself
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 02:09   #24
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
i imagine shes hanged herself
If youve convinced her that the sexiest man on the forums (me) is in fact gay, i can understand why she would want to end it all.

Alternatively by posting she was a single white female all alone in her house, someone has probably gone around there and beat her to death with a shovel before brutally violating the corpse.

Still , its her own fault for telling Dace where she lived.
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 02:13   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
If Ive convinced her that Steve tha' wee kilted molestation man is prone to any sort of sexual desire whatsoever, i can understand why she would want to end it all.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 20 Jan 2004 at 02:48.
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 02:15   #26
Evergreen
the merciless

You know MM it all depends if he's got facial hair or not.

Unread 20 Jan 2004, 02:22   #27
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
what am i going to do with myself?
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 07:34   #28
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about

paint your nails.
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 11:06   #29
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Dont get me started on you and RR and THAT night out.

what? eeep! i hope your not talking about me???
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 13:22   #30
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

i think they are repeating smallville later in the week
and there was something else i normally watch but i cant remember :(

last night i covered myself in mud and steamed myself for half an hour
soaked in a bath reading new scientist and then did my nails :)

that does however leave me with nothing to do tonight :(
oh damn the dodgy electrical goods that provide my entertainment

have read all the books i own
i could go book shopping i suppose
any recomendations ?
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 13:28   #31
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Download the programs and watch them on ur computer?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 13:38   #32
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
oh damn the dodgy electrical goods that provide my entertainment
For god sake woman thats really just asking for it. Plus that's making it a little to easy. At least make the dirty minded forum trolls work for it.

Anywho,how bout some Chuck Palahniuk. I read all of Survivor again last night as I had a lack of anything to do. Interesting read's those books of his.

How bout some Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy? Or the Dirk Gently series. Nice safe funny interesting reads.
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 13:58   #33
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You could just post here for the next few days and let the desperate hoards of luckless losers in life and love perv over you.
You could create an amazon wishlist,you could manipulate them,just like they wish to be manipulated.Manipulated into hoping,wishing that everything will be fine. That someone loves them. That someone even likes them. That the attention the lord on you will somehow reflect back on themselves. That little grain of hope that still keeps their hearts beating and their minds scrambling that somehow they might actually get you to fall in love with them.
They might buy you things. Little signs of their intentions but subtle enough so they think they wont scare you. Books on erotica. Little coffee table photo albums of semi naked perfect models. DVD's that demonstrate they like whatever useless arthouse film you rave about. Pretend to understand it,pretend to like it. Try to change.
And they hope.
That against all the odds you will simply and easily fall for their hidden charms. Their little idiosynchrocies that they hope portray them as quirky and lovable instead of weird and loathable. All the little thoughts in their minds that race back and forth. The self delusion. The tiny nugget of hope that springs from somewhere they see as their soul that lets them keep living. That you might like them,talk to them,love them,meet them,sleep with them,marry them. And everything ends up great.
Even though they know it'll never happen. Even though they know inside,if they looked hard enough,it cant and wont happen.

It could be fun. It could be horrible. Its better than watching repeats of Kirstys Home Videos.
It could all be yours.
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 15:35   #34
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Download the programs and watch them on ur computer?

That's what I do...I don't even have TV aside from 2 or 3 staticy channels, but with Kazaa I can start some downloads and the next night I'll have an entire series run. So far I've done that with Smallville, Angel, Buffy, Farscape, currently working on Family Guy and MST3K.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 15:50   #35
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:

have read all the books i own
i could go book shopping i suppose
any recomendations ?

Fly Fishing by J R Hartley
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 15:54   #36
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

make sure that when he arrives, you have a video camera set up, one of your very attractive blonde friends is just using your shower because hers is blocked.

oh and no socks please, this isn't the 70s.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 16:27   #37
Akujin

Akujin is an unknown quantity at this point

clearly some Discworld novels should be read!
or you could get off ur bum and come see me? :P
Akujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 17:18   #38
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This thread contains everything bad about the internet.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 17:21   #39
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
This thread contains everything bad about the internet.
You mean you?
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 17:25   #40
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
You mean you?
Now it does, it couldn't of been said till he posted.

Unread 20 Jan 2004, 17:29   #41
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Now it does, it couldn't of been said till he posted.
I think your presence here has confirmed that fact also.
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 17:50   #42
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
You mean you?
Set Basil to KILL.
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 18:21   #43
Evergreen
the merciless

Madi, read anything by Michael Moore if you want to understand W, Nodrog, Queball, Mrl_Jakiri, Dante Hicks, etc etc.

Unread 20 Jan 2004, 18:22   #44
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Madi, understand Mrl_Jakiri
I think she should set her sights lower, like wading the North Sea, or walking to Mars.
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 18:27   #45
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Well said Mr_Jakiri
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote