User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Sep 2003, 11:25   #1
zek132

zek132 is an unknown quantity at this point
A Great Battle

This is the next one I wrote, lol. New heroes and everything. Me is drunk again... Here it goes, titled:

A Great Battle That Was Never Fought...

HeX0r was sitting next to his computer, sipping on a nice cup of coffe. It's a very important night as Vorp was planning on hitting a top galaxy (8:2) which had a lot of hostile players in it. Being the HC of VorP, HeX0r had to make sure that everything goes nice and smooth.
Launch was planned at 4:00 GTM. A spy in that galaxy reported that there was only one American in their gal, so 4:00 seemed to be a perfect time to attack. With just a bit over 1 tick remaining till the attack another report came in, there is an attack launched at HeX0r.
Such a foolish attempt would not be tolerated! Distress signals were urgently sent out to VorP members with mobiles. Drowsy members slowly started to join the server. VorP was on full alert and ready to face the incomings.
It ticked, as reported, around 10 planets have sent their fleets to attack HeX0r. Many ships were coming from the hostile alliance - ProV All the co-ords were added to the database and then the gathering of defenses started.
Ships from every part of the universe were preparing for battle. Ships were being packed with ammunition, warp gates and hyper fields were being changed up.
It was clear that aggressors were outnumbered, that made HeX0r happy. He went off to rest for a while.
He was back at his computer when eta was 3. Nothing seemed to have changed, defenders and attackers were still that. By now HeX0r expected them to recall. Nearly all had the news scans by now. There was little time left, HeX0r, had to go to uni. All the day he spent wondering, what's happening at his planet. Did they recall, maybe he missed something?
After the last lecture, HeX0r rushed to his home, back to his comp. What he saw, surprised him! No one recalled, the attack was a fake?!
The aim of the attackers was not known till l8r that day. In the different part of the universe, two of VorP's planets were taken out. Although the loss was small, it was a loss. ProV will pay the price, but that, is another story...

Hehe, what a finish! I'm clearly amazing...
Off to get some more b33r. so f33r, my ear.. Another amazing rhyme! I'm on a row today. lmao.. have fun!
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 11:45   #2
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
You spelt beer with a '3'. I won't read it.
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 11:58   #3
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
Pls recall from me zek :P

Or dont, my Incubus are waiting for your frigs, god bless to 6 hour productiontime
(no not 8:2, the other one you have attacked 6 times now)

/me goes to exile teh spy
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 13:01   #4
zek132

i didn't attack anyone 6 times i don't think... But u might exile the wrong one, so don't
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 13:52   #5
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
Neh not you maybe, but pack
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 16:25   #6
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
You RP freak.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 17:10   #7
zek132

Quote:
Neh not you maybe, but pack
Prolly me then

And WTF is RP??? Ripe Peaches?
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 17:12   #8
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by zek132
And WTF is RP??? Ripe Peaches?
Role-Playing.
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 17:19   #9
zek132

ah, ok.. makes more sense then ripe peaches
This is just a second try, so no, i'm not a RP freak..
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 02:04   #10
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
You spelt beer with a '3'. I won't read it.
haha, I agree.
mens is offline   Reply With Quote