User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Sep 2003, 16:44   #1
zek132

zek132 is an unknown quantity at this point
A Dream.

A Dream.

I was just sitting here waiting for my ships to land and decided to write a story, maybe a series even. Don’t know what this will be like but hopefully some will read

One day l8 September, the Great General Neo was sleeping in his cold, small room. He was seeing a dream, a nightmare:
The swarm of ships was approaching his planet. Thousands of Fighters accompanied by Frigates. The invasion was lead by at least three hundred battleships. The idea of this, made Neo wake up.
The Scanners were off, defensive systems failed! General had no hope of checking the status of his planet due to the failures at the communication centre. Using an emergency broadcast he contacted another planet in his galaxy. The minister of war – Halo. The signal was very weak, he only gathered a few words:
Attack, Galaxy, ETA 1.
How could this happen? Why wasn’t he alerted earlier? Next moment power went back up.
What Neo saw was unbelievable, the fleet of 5840 ships was coming right at him in 1 hour. Then there were another 5 waves of incomings. Moved by an instinct he logged into his alliance server, and asked for scans. He was now like a machine with that blank look in his eyes. Fingers, sweeping across the keyboard, totally focused.
The scans showed nothing encouraging. The dream has come to live.
Many different plans started flowing through Neo’s brain. His attacker had only one aim, total annihilation. There was no way to succeed...
Neo gathered up his fleet commanders. His speech was very brief and strong. Their aim was to kill as much, and as many as possible.
The time has come, first rockets were fired. Neo stood there, observing. Time was no more, nothing mattered. A tear run down his cheek. Soon, there was nothing left, no ships, no structures, no asteroids.
Only one thing remained: another dream. A dream of revenge. The old enemies will be faced once again and Neo, will have another chance, to prove to the rest of the universe, and more importantly to himself that he can be the best!
Soon the parallel universe will start being explored. A fresh start for all... So many paths to take, so many decisions to make...

Ok don’t laugh, and soz for such a long post.

P.S. My idea – the general is the only human on the planet. The rest are the robots he controls, gives commands to. Hope u understand what I’m taking about
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 17:01   #2
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough
YOU MUST BE DRUNK
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 17:03   #3
zek132

zek132 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes, kinda
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 23:10   #4
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
I feel sorry for you if Halo is your MoW, I really do.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 23:14   #5
derry

derry will become famous soon enoughderry will become famous soon enough
i think he was referaring 2 the guy he was attacking

i once had a dream aswell that went like this (yes, no kiddin) and when i woke up like 3/4 hours l8er i really had incomings (r7 or sumfin that was)
derry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 01:40   #6
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Neo. What an original name for a hero.
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 02:33   #7
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
You RP freak.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 03:14   #8
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough
Sadly Zhil did this a few rounds ago, and you got a hard job to follow up on his great stories..
it was pretty similar also, but that might because we all have those thoughts..

get more to drink and write some more..

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote