User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Sep 2003, 16:47   #1
Hostile
The Milky Bar Kid

Hostile is an unknown quantity at this point
The value of your soul?

http://www.wewantyoursoul.com/

I was pretty good it was 44k or something and only 9% of people were purer than me. The questions are a bit vague but it only takes 2 mins.
Hostile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 16:52   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Your soul is worth £50757. For your peace of mind, 7% of people have a purer soul than yo
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 16:59   #3
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Your soul is worth £7479. For your peace of mind, 86% of people have a purer soul than you.

Though I'm not sure I own anything by Sony etc.
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 17:02   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Your soul is worth £42409. For your peace of mind, 10% of people have a purer soul than you.

Must have been the hobo bashing that made me so great.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 17:08   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Your soul is worth £4966. For your peace of mind, 94% of people have a purer soul than you.

Cool
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 17:10   #6
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
Your soul is worth £14722. For your peace of mind, 56% of people have a purer soul than you.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 17:10   #7
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I gave all the godloving answers and got the following interesting results, the only change being if I

1. Agreed with the war on terrorism.
Your soul is worth £128530. For your peace of mind, 1% of people have a purer soul than you

2. Neither agree nor disagree with the war on terrorism.
Your soul is worth £192795. For your peace of mind, 0% of people have a purer soul than you

3. Disagreed with the war on terrorism.
Your soul is worth £71812. For your peace of mind, 3% of people have a purer soul than you

Seems to be being apathetic about terrorism will make your fortune...

\o/

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 17:47   #8
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Your soul is worth £5773. For your peace of mind, 92% of people have a purer soul than you.
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 17:57   #9
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Your soul is worth £45730. For your peace of mind, 10% of people have a purer soul than you.

Me.

Then I changed my answer to yes, I am a practicing christian and:

Your soul is worth £72752. For your peace of mind, 4% of people have a purer soul than you.

The sites run by Jesus freaks!
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 18:00   #10
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Your soul is worth £15386. For your peace of mind, 54% of people have a purer soul than you.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 18:01   #11
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
If that's all I'd get, I'm not selling.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 18:14   #12
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Your soul is worth £12035. For your peace of mind, 67% of people have a purer soul than you.

I'll accept anything over a penny.
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 18:18   #13
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Your soul is worth £5067. For your peace of mind, 94% of people have a purer soul than you.

I'll accept anything over £5067.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 18:21   #14
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrBrick
Your soul is worth £5067. For your peace of mind, 94% of people have a purer soul than you.

I'll accept anything over £5067.
I bid 47 cents and a piece of chewing gum.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 18:23   #15
MrBrick
Gone

Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
I bid 47 cents and a piece of chewing gum.
I'm not selling myself to foreigners. Go and earn some decent money and I might think about it, multiboy.

<3 Parra.
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 18:38   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Can I take the value of the guinness I left at your house off the bid?
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 18:41   #17
MrBrick
Gone

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Can I take the value of the guinness I left at your house off the bid?
Afaik it's still in the fridge.
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 18:43   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBrick
Afaik it's still in the fridge.
Keep it for me, sweety pie
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 19:03   #19
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Your soul is worth £28228. For your peace of mind, 25% of people have a purer soul than you
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 19:06   #20
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
wtf do those questions have to do with anything ?
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 19:24   #21
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
45% of people have a purer soul than me. Oh dear
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 19:36   #22
Snoops
Evil CNUT

Snoops is an unknown quantity at this point
Your soul is worth £1438. For your peace of mind, 93% of people have a purer soul than you.

heh i always knew i was an evul cnut \o/

-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=--
I AM ALL THE THINGS I HAVE EVER DONE
Snoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 19:37   #23
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation

Amazing. Someone's found a way to recycle those old purity tests.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 19:49   #24
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I can't be bothered to test it, but does that Capitalism question mean your soul is more or less valuable?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 20:10   #25
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
hrm

Your soul is worth £36425. For your peace of mind, 17% of people have a purer soul than you

MrL is more pure than me

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 20:44   #26
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
What's the purpose of a soul?
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 22:49   #27
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Your soul is worth £11512. For your peace of mind, 71% of people have a purer soul than you.

Quote:
Originally posted by W
What's the purpose of a soul?
You need it to live after your body dies.

edit: and to like music made by black people.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 22:50   #28
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
I can't be bothered to test it, but does that Capitalism question mean your soul is more or less valuable?
It makes it more pure, so more valuable. I answered 'yes'
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 23:11   #29
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point
Your soul is worth £4128. For your peace of mind, 96% of people have a purer soul than you

i am evil :-)

(was answering normally)

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 23:27   #30
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Your soul is worth £24028. For your peace of mind, 38% of people have a purer soul than you.
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 23:37   #31
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Your soul is worth £17055. For your peace of mind, 53% of people have a purer soul than you.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 23:48   #32
Fist
in your ass

Fist is an unknown quantity at this point
Your soul is worth £18635. For your peace of mind, 49% of people have a purer soul than you.

Im cheap!

Round 2 - 4:18 [C4E] #9
Round 3 - idle, played a few weeks
Round 4 - semi-idle somewhere in p19 [TGS] + [p19a]/[R0CK]
Round 5 - idle, played a few weeks
Round 6 - 15:12 [Iliad] then no allie
Round 7 - 12:16 [Blackice]for a few weeks + [VtS] #46
Round 8 - 15:5 [Adelante] + [DTA] + [ETY]
Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 23:54   #33
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Your soul is worth £11965. For your peace of mind, 70% of people have a purer soul than you.
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 23:54   #34
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Your soul is worth £10773. For your peace of mind, 75% of people have a purer soul than you.
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 01:21   #35
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Your soul is worth £3575. For your peace of mind, 97% of people have a purer soul than you.

Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 01:44   #36
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Your soul is worth £5444. For your peace of mind, 93% of people have a purer soul than you.

Like I didn't already know this!
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 04:18   #37
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Your soul is worth £13767. For your peace of mind, 65% of people have a purer soul than you.

Unread 11 Sep 2003, 06:58   #38
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
It makes it more pure, so more valuable. I answered 'yes'
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
edit: and to like music made by black people.
Capitalism causes wiggers, you heard it here folks.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 07:08   #39
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
Your soul is worth £6662. For your peace of mind, 90% of people have a purer soul than you.

Sell Sell Sell!!!!
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 09:30   #40
endokuken
Banned

endokuken is an unknown quantity at this point
Your soul is worth £995. For your peace of mind, 99% of people have a purer soul than you.
endokuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 09:39   #41
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Your soul is worth £10170. For your peace of mind, 78% of people have a purer soul than you.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 10:57   #42
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
"do you still buy music on vinyl?"

*sobs* yes i do...and i can't even play them currently

Your soul is worth £25284.
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan