User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Jul 2003, 21:02   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
HALLELUJAH! ... Praise the Lord , i have not sinned!

http://www.rr-bb.com/showthread.php?threadid=88175

Yes Folks , its the praise jesus bunch again telling us how theyve stayed true to God by not choking the chicken , by rebelling against the natural instincts to spank the monkey , by praying instead of pulling.

Americans. You GOTTA love em!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 21:05   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
This is why I don't like trolling. I can't be sure how genuine any of that is.

But still :

"I am really struggling right now. I have fallen the last three days, I am trying really hard to stay pure, but it is not working right now."

Has to be funny, irrespective of how real it is.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 21:05   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I am really struggling right now. I have fallen the last three days, I am trying really hard to stay pure, but it is not working right now.
Quote:
I am praying for you bro. Where are the sources of temptation coming from?

Mark 9 tells us to radically amputate our sources.
I'm also praying.

That the struggling guy isn't craving for a wank.
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 21:06   #4
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
i don't masturbate either
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 21:06   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
This is why I don't like trolling. I can't be sure how genuine any of that is.

But still :

"I am really struggling right now. I have fallen the last three days, I am trying really hard to stay pure, but it is not working right now."

Has to be funny, irrespective of how real it is.

I posted this link and then thought "Oh God , what have i done. These poor , god loving folk are about to be invaded by dirty GD spammers who have no more of a concept of God than i do of Aristotles teachings"

This however dispersed when i saw "Jesus is the Bridge to the Light"

Funniest .... sig ..... ever
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 21:08   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
i don't masturbate either
Bestiality is also a sin.
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 21:18   #7
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
time to sign up and get posting there methinks

EDIT

doh

vBulletin Message
Sorry. Registration has been disabled by the administrator.
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 21:19   #8
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Oh jesus be praised for yet another divinely inspired source of entertainment.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 21:21   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

How unbelievably disappointing
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 21:24   #10
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
lol

i shouldn't really laugh at that, but i can't help it

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 21:29   #11
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
STOP PRESS

Kurashima in "Not all Yanks are complete wankers after all" Shocka!!
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 21:34   #12
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
This is the 'est thing i've seen in months.

Kura, gawd bless ya!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 21:43   #13
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
kura comes up with the comedy gold again.

I can feel their penises tugging at their pants. They want to be released. All they need is a girl gimmick, a nice wholesome girl to quietly infiltrate and make them think the most unholy of thoughts.

They also need muslim there.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 21:51   #14
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
I'm still pure. Last nite I had a lot of sex dreams and I had to make myself wake up time and time again. I actually know what triggared them and I'm not going ot repeat that mistake.

I realized last nite as I was getting ready for bed that when I was watching harry potter and the chamber of secrets last nite there is a female character I was lusting after.

at first I thought the holy spirit was convicting me because it was harry potter I was watching but I finally figured out that my sin was lusting after one of the female characters

I'm putting harry potter on my list of do not watch movies so I don't sin again.
Anybody else getting a little scared, just about now?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 21:53   #15
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
tell him to fck off right now i dont read the books or watch the movies but the moment that girl becomes legal shes mine (emily watson).
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 21:58   #16
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
but the moment that girl becomes legal shes mine (emily watson).
**** off shes MINE
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 22:08   #17
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Subdermal Irritants: This is a private, moderated, Christian message board. We welcome people of all faiths to post here, but there always seem to be those select few who join solely for the purpose of mocking the faith of the members of the board or otherwise stirring up trouble for the sake of stirring up trouble. If this describes your motivation for joining, save both yourself and us the time and trouble and go elsewhere. We will not tolerate the mocking of our board, our members, our faith, and most importantly, our Lord.
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 22:11   #18
Nusselt
share the <3

yes but we wouldnt be causing trouble. It'd be a long term inside job, just continously reminding them of the female flesh so they never reach heaven.
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 22:25   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
tell him to fck off right now i dont read the books or watch the movies but the moment that girl becomes legal shes mine (emily watson).
I think lusting after a 13 year old girl is probably more of a sin than wanking. In Harry Potter wasn't she 11? I'd imagine God will have some choice words for that guy when he reaches judgement day.

"Good job on the no wanking thing, but the rotting corpses of the missing eleven year old girls from your neighbourhood being found in your basement kind of weighs against you."
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 23:10   #20
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I felt the same way sometime ago---we allways lived on 1paycheck--dh had to have heart surgery---5 bypasses---we had some Insurance but not anything that would make up for a paycheck--no savings-kids couldnt help---desperate--I was a believe but not dh---He had never not had a paycheck in the 37 years that we had been married----I cried I yelled--I plotted and planned al to no good---we had NO money--he was off several months---I was thinkng what is the use ---We are going to loose everything--- ( THEN ) I thought of GOD---I told him all about it---I left it in his hands---a couple days leter hee comes a lady from church---WITH A CHECK----I just stared at it-- ( THEN ) i thought of God----Well talk about giving thanks e did---They wound up giving us over 2000 dollars!When he got better and I could go back to Church---I asked my Preacher (BAPTIST ) why unbelievers seemed to have so much more than we Christians!!! he smiled and said---God knows that most of them will never be saved and so he lets them enjoy what time they have knowing HELL awaits them---he said this was his way of looking at things----( PREACHER THAT IS ) unlike the believers who must learn to trust in him for everything---we go through tests and are made stronger---Bible tells us we are not promised a ( ROSE GARDEN ) our good times come when we go home (Please in these ( LAST DAYS ) dont give up . I would rather have hard times here on earth than give up and maybe loose my soul-------then you will allways be poor and ( HOT HOT HOT ) We are almost there---These are THE LAST DAYS ___JESUS IS COMMING SOON-----With Love and Understanding----------Gail
I found it difficult to concentrate on reading this particular post.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 23:14   #21
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
I think lusting after a 13 year old girl is probably more of a sin than wanking. In Harry Potter wasn't she 11? I'd imagine God will have some choice words for that guy when he reaches judgement day.

"Good job on the no wanking thing, but the rotting corpses of the missing eleven year old girls from your neighbourhood being found in your basement kind of weighs against you."

Id say lusting after a 13yr old boy is far more of a sin.
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 23:28   #22
Quetzovercoatl
master of disguise

Quetzovercoatl is a splendid one to beholdQuetzovercoatl is a splendid one to beholdQuetzovercoatl is a splendid one to beholdQuetzovercoatl is a splendid one to beholdQuetzovercoatl is a splendid one to beholdQuetzovercoatl is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
i broke down again today.
i was driving around when i saw this cute little high-school girl. she had dropped something and was bending over to retrieve it.

she wasn't wearing any under garments.

needless to say satan took control and i uncontrollably berated myself.

i have to go clean my car, i made a mess.

i also need to cleanse my filthy soul.

Quote:
My sources have been amputated, but what happened last time, was that my friend let me borrow the first season of "Stargate SG-1" on DVD, and since that show started out on the movie channel Showtime they put some nudity in the first episode and it was unexpected to me and I succumbed to it. I put my DVD player in a different room where it will be very inconvenient to use, and I'll get rid of the disk as soon as possible.
Nudity in Stargate??? God I hope it's Amanda Tapping
Quetzovercoatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 23:31   #23
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Are these people for real?!
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 23:41   #24
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

shes cute, but not hot. i await to see if she develops.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 23:46   #25
Nusselt
share the <3

FACT
cuteness develops 90% of the time into hotness.
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 23:51   #26
Snurx
Dirte

Come to think of it, i should not be scared. I mean, People of God who likes small children ain't precisely new
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 23:53   #27
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
well, we'll see. I hope she will be, but at the moment, shes a kid, and thats wrong.

One for the future, maybe

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 00:41   #28
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point
Why is it so difficult for them to stop masturbating?
It's not like they're trying to stop smoking or something.
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 01:08   #29
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
Quote:
FACT
cuteness develops 90% of the time into hotness.
Evidence - NAtalie Portman - Cute in Leon, HOT AS F*** now.
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 02:05   #30
Quetzovercoatl
master of disguise

Quetzovercoatl is a splendid one to beholdQuetzovercoatl is a splendid one to beholdQuetzovercoatl is a splendid one to beholdQuetzovercoatl is a splendid one to beholdQuetzovercoatl is a splendid one to beholdQuetzovercoatl is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Evil Skragg
Evidence - NAtalie Portman - Cute in Leon, HOT AS F*** now.
I've learned something today.
I've seen that film three times and never realised the girl in it was Natalie Portman.
Quetzovercoatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 02:48   #31
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Her name's Emma, by the by.
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 02:54   #32
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I just noticed the IMG tag is active on that server.

Well, time to post ****** everywhere.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 02:56   #33
Mirai

Quote:
Originally posted by Chojin
Why is it so difficult for them to stop masturbating?
It's not like they're trying to stop smoking or something.
Because they're good christians and don't have sex unless it's to concieve.

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 02:57   #34
Mirai

Quote:
Originally posted by Quetzovercoatl

Nudity in Stargate??? God I hope it's Amanda Tapping
It's the first(or second) episode where there is nude female ass.

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 03:04   #35
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
Because they're good christians and don't have sex unless it's to concieve.
I don't have sex because no one wants to do it with me, but I still don't have a problem not masturbating.
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 03:08   #36
Mirai

Quote:
Originally posted by Chojin
I don't have sex because no one wants to do it with me, but I still don't have a problem not masturbating.
but they're christians.

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 03:17   #37
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Praises be to you all. I am praying for you. I have now been clean for 7 minutes*. Pray for me, as I shall do for you.

*Not actually true
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 03:21   #38
Mirai

Quote:
Originally posted by Jammers
Praises be to you all. I am praying for you. I have now been clean for 7 minutes*. Pray for me, as I shall do for you.

*Not actually true
true for me.

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 03:28   #39
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
true for me.
I shall pray for you, that you may keep your vow of chastity so that God shall not be displeased with you.
Let us all pray for Mirai.
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 06:09   #40
Mirai

**** I sinned again.

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 06:23   #41
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
I only read the first page, but some of those guys seem to be jerking it more than I do, and I enjoy it.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 11:11   #42
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
well, in confession wise I was tempted by email again on yahoo mail bulk mail box, there was a email of an link to seen teen girls do **** stuff that was sickening.
but to prove to myself and to the enemy that I had authority over it I opened it and replied back and said Jesus loves you and choose you this day whom you will serve before eternity catches up with you. but it didnt go through the email address doesnt exist thats ok as long as I showed myself that I am not weak or afraid.

haha he's gonna get way more porno spam now. His struggle is about to get much worse.