User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 00:47   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I'll define block for you by the PA way.

block - blôk :: The people I lost from or am highly like to lose from.

e.g. Them filthy bastards formed a block, we were totally outnumbered and they just massacred us.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 01:06   #2
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute
rofl!

quite true

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 09:35   #3
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough
Hello Theamion how are you?
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 09:52   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
patsj.nl is a fag organisation dear general
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 11:21   #5
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I'll define block for you by the PA way.

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion

e.g. Them filthy bastards formed a block, we were totally outnumbered and they just massacred us.
Acctually I think you coul rephrase to:

block - blôk :: Everyone bigger than I am. (and the smaller ones are probably their farms/flak)
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 11:56   #6
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: I'll define block for you by the PA way.

Quote:
Originally posted by Hurragutten
Acctually I think you coul rephrase to:

block - blôk :: Everyone bigger than I am. (and the smaller ones are probably their farms/flak)
And preferably not mentioning quality or anything like that, make them appear superhuge, so that if against the odds you win, you can state you won from a block.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 22:27   #7
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
patsj.nl is a fag organisation dear general
STFU YOU RETARTED f00l
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 00:09   #8
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If you don't think you can get anything from the game by just playing for fun, and don't want to lose, don't play if you know you don't have a hope of winning.
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 01:03   #9
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Or have sex with lokken's leg (it's shaven!).
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 01:06   #10
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
heh, what pple do for supporting their team when they play on Arsenal

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 15:28   #11
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts
Re: I'll define block for you by the PA way.

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion

lol
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 23:41   #12
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Interesting.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 11:20   #13
ironhell
Gifted

ironhell is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: I'll define block for you by the PA way.

Quote:
Originally posted by themast
lol
Very constructive...

Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
There was only one galaxy we couldn't seem to break (lo ironhell)
r3 11:14
r4 130:12
r5 25:20
r6 39:9
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 11:44   #14
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
ey rutger

you playing again or soemthing?
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 17:14   #15
ironhell
Gifted

Quote:
Originally posted by KoeN
ey rutger

you playing again or soemthing?
naah, just didnt want this account to die becuz of inactivty orso

+ bored

Quote:
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 18:36   #16
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by ironhell
naah, just didnt want this account to die becuz of inactivty orso

+ bored
You could have saved the trouble seems ALL accounts will be deleted and you can only post on the forums with some stupid passport thingy...
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 16:40   #17
ironhell
Gifted

Quote:
Originally posted by General Martok
You could have saved the trouble seems ALL accounts will be deleted and you can only post on the forums with some stupid passport thingy...
Explain...

Quote:
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 17:47   #18
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Explain...
You know that big message from Karmulian when you log into the forums? Yeah.

Go to www.planetarion.com and click the 'Signup' button on the far upper right of the portal. Yadda yadda yoda, get yourself ready for the new forums, portal, and the 'game' too heh.

P.S. Hi Ironhell
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 17:59   #19
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Hobbie

Long time since ive seen your name.
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 18:13   #20
HobbieRogue4
etc.

You sure? I'm not completely invisible.

What's been up loggy?
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 14:25   #21
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
give me back the roidrace
give me back the blocks
give me back the stagnation
give me back the lemmingruns
give me back the whiners-threads

hell, even R7 was more entertaining than this.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 15:08   #22
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think we have enough whiner-threads already.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 16:45   #23
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Surely there's enough people who hate PA X to consign you muppets who love the game to the minority and moan that we're sick of seeing "PA X IS GREAT REALLY YOU HAVE TO PALY THE GAME THAT ISNT THERE TO REALLY LOVE IT !!1 COVERT OP!!1" posts.
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 09:14   #24
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
You sure? I'm not completely invisible.

What's been up loggy?
true, maybe ive been a lill inactive lately.

i have been working so i havent had time to play this game, but i still read this forum from time to time.

Nice to see you again,or your words again
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 13:32   #25
Castigated

Castigated is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: I'll define block for you by the PA way.

Quote:
Very constructive...
Very SHUT THE HELL UP!
People are allowed to comment on stuff without being "constructive" all the time.
"The further the spiritual evolution of mankind advances, the more certain it seems to me that the path to genuine religiosity does not lie through the fear of life, and the fear of death, and blind faith, but through striving after rational knowledge."
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 16:23   #26
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future
Re: Re: Re: Re: I'll define block for you by the PA way.

Quote:
Originally posted by Castigated
Very SHUT THE HELL UP!
People are allowed to comment on stuff without being "constructive" all the time.
Very constructive....
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 16:29   #27
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
uhuh
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 22:27   #28
Castigated

Castigated is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'll define block for you by the PA way.

Quote:
Originally posted by Treveler
Very constructive....
"The further the spiritual evolution of mankind advances, the more certain it seems to me that the path to genuine religiosity does not lie through the fear of life, and the fear of death, and blind faith, but through striving after rational knowledge."
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 23:04   #29
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Scoot951
I think we have enough whiner-threads already.