User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Sep 2003, 15:03   #1
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
argh my eye!

my left eye is itching for some unkowne reason, it feels like there's something under my eyelid but after an intensive search I did not find anything! my eye is blood red and is realyl annoying me and i'm blinking all the time! HELP!
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 15:04   #2
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If thine eye doth offend thee, PLUCK IT OUT !!

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 15:09   #3
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: argh my eye!

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
my left eye is itching for some unkowne reason, it feels like there's something under my eyelid but after an intensive search I did not find anything! my eye is blood red and is realyl annoying me and i'm blinking all the time! HELP!

You've possibly scratched your retina then.
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 15:12   #4
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
???

do i have AIDS?
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 15:12   #5
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
If thine eye doth offend thee, PLUCK IT OUT !!

this isnt the 16th century you silly old fool
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 15:14   #6
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
???

do i have AIDS?
Sounds like it.
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 17:53   #7
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
I bet you have this.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 17:57   #8
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
herpes.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 18:35   #9
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
maybe you got cum in your eye again
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 11:14   #10
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: argh my eye!

Quote:
Do you wear contact lenses? It could be the reason for the irritation. It happened to me before. Got better ones now.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote