User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Sep 2003, 18:17   #1
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
mein kampf

Reading it for the first time, hitler comes across as a bit of a...twat.

A mixture between a jobsworth/school prefect/stuck up snob.

And the really weird thing is that 'my minds voice' when reading it is like hitlers bombastic voice.
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 18:51   #2
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
He said Sophie was a tart as well

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 18:52   #3
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
He said Sophie was a tart as well

Vaio

hes burning in hell
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 19:07   #4
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
hitler ****ing rocks you faggot
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 19:23   #5
Nusselt
share the <3

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
hitler ****ing rocks you faggot

screw you and your use of the present tense.
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 19:39   #6
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
screw you and your use of the present tense.
Grammar Nazi.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 20:02   #7
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
hitler made eveyone a favour
he lost ww2 for the sake of mankind
give the guy a break
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 20:39   #8
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
I read the book in High School...it was an interesting read
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 20:40   #9
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
stormfront.org/forum

well, actually, not at all. but meh.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 21:49   #10
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dilly_D
I read the book in High School...it was an interesting read
While I can see how it might be somewhat educational, I'm surprised that they were able to make kids read it without some parents getting pissed off.

Haven't read it myself but I heard he sucks as an author.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 21:53   #11
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I actually look forward to reading this book, but i do not know why. Maybe to see if his mind is as perverted as i imagne it to be.

I don't know why i haven't read it yet, thought. Maybe im just to lazy
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 22:03   #12
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
i thought this thread was going to be about trying to use microsoft products
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 23:40   #13
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd like to introduce my theory that Hitler is an invention of the liberal media, to make us all supportive of the US and it's huge armed forces. Afterall, with such super villians like Hitler on the loose, we need a country like the US to keep a stranglehold on the rest of us.
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 23:44   #14
Nusselt
share the <3

Quote:
Originally posted by huh
I'd like to introduce my theory that Hitler is an invention of the liberal media, to make us all supportive of the US and it's huge armed forces. Afterall, with such super villians like Hitler on the loose, we need a country like the US to keep a stranglehold on the rest of us.

surely that should be invention of the conservative media? for although traditionally the liberals have been perceived as being the dirty commies out to suppress free speech, contemporary events seem to suggest the republicans and especially the neo-cons are the ones on a 'big brother rule like a king' trip and hence the ones in more need of a bogey man?
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 23:49   #15
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
queball's and nuss' repartee has been the funniest thing in GD for ages.

I may read the book now.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 22:31   #16
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
surely that should be invention of the conservative media? for although traditionally the liberals have been perceived as being the dirty commies out to suppress free speech, contemporary events seem to suggest the republicans and especially the neo-cons are the ones on a 'big brother rule like a king' trip and hence the ones in more need of a bogey man?
Let's do the locomotion.
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2003, 00:22   #17
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Did he part his hair on the wrong side?

I do. I'm scared
Unread 6 Sep 2003, 04:44   #18
Kuener
Autobot

Kuener has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Hitler was a horrible author.....

Mein Kampf realy did nothing for his political career,

He was a great public speaker.....

Its utter garbage!