User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Aug 2003, 16:05   #1
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
Gal Status

Dont know if this has been said already, but i just noticed there is no gal status, so does this mean we are not allowed to defend our gal mates and im hoping the alliance your in gets to see your def otherwise you will have to be online 24/7

NOt very good if you dont have alliance, which many 'newbies' wont have...
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 16:08   #2
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about
I believe all incoming (own + gal) will be on the overview, but I can't be sure till someone attacked my gal ofc
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 16:11   #3
Ruler
leecher

Ruler is an unknown quantity at this point
that idd sucks!

you cant even do in gal night shifts! now your whole gal has to be online 24/7...
I sure hope that there is somewhere you can see incomings of your gal!
If not I sure think acc sharing will be an option that ALOT more people will use! :eek:
Ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 16:15   #4
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold
it seems from this screenshot that gal incomings will show on the overview :
http://main.planetarion.com/screenshot1.jpg
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 16:18   #5
Ruler
leecher

Ruler is an unknown quantity at this point
ok, I am happy again
Ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 16:23   #6
(°>
lowly ensign

(°> is an unknown quantity at this point
I wonder then if your galaxy has huge incoming and defence if you'll struggle to login coz the first screen , overview, is too big.

Messy anyway.
(°> is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 16:26   #7
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
It is indeed on 'Overview' now, and the lag on logging in due to that could very well be a problem. Only time will tell.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 16:48   #8
Dworak
Cool Cuddly Beautiful

Dworak is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Makhil

A cluster NAP in Beta? heh.. tsk
Dworak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 17:02   #9
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by (°>
I wonder then if your galaxy has huge incoming and defence if you'll struggle to login coz the first screen , overview, is too big.

Messy anyway.
when the gal has large incomings, it's very messy, not nearly as organized as gal status was
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 17:07   #10
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
haha gonna be fun for galm88 who try to cover everything when they have decent incoming... (i'm talking 40/50+ fleets on 1 planet attacking) that's gonna be hell to figure out:P

i should play to annoy my galm88 hmmm
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 18:43   #11
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Makhil
Ugly, ugly, ugly.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 21:30   #12
Darky

Darky is an unknown quantity at this point
totally ****ed up, Spinner must have been drunk when he decided to do it that way. But the worst thing is, your gal can´t see how much incoming ships you have, just that you have incoming. Ah well, Spinner must have been drunk all the time, cause lots of things in PaX suck and i will be really suprised when there will be more then 2k paying customers.
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 22:26   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Darky
But the worst thing is, your gal can´t see how much incoming ships you have, just that you have incoming.
Incorrect. The amount of ships incoming will be shown on overview in the final game.

Remember that the screenshots you are seeing are Beta ones. Not everything on them is definite.
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 23:14   #14
Darky

ahh oki, first good news i heard
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 23:55   #15
Frizz

Frizz is an unknown quantity at this point
<@Klendau> no gal news!!!!!111111

yes where is it
[04:53] <@saiyan> ffs just int some roids now u might be big enuff next tick
[04:53] <@Inubis> i know hold on you obsesive control freak i am not your bitch

<@VermiciousKnid> great, inubis thinks hes a god again

[02:49] <+Granville> im cliff richard, im boring im dull everyone hates me but i aint ever going away so get used to me

Welcome, Frizz. You last visited: 1 Jan 1970 at 00:00
Frizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 23:58   #16
Frizz

there it is \0/ tho this is a bit silly for ppl with 56k and 10 pages of gal incoming :P

[02:49] <+Granville> im cliff richard, im boring im dull everyone hates me but i aint ever going away so get used to me

Unread 27 Aug 2003, 23:58   #17
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
If you'd bothered to look, you would have seen an existing thread on the subject here

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 00:10   #18
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Evil Thread Merger++;
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 03:54   #19
Frizz

Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
If you'd bothered to look, you would have seen an existing thread on the subject here

vBulletin Message
Invalid thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster

yar thast good

Unread 28 Aug 2003, 10:18   #20
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally posted by Frizz
vBulletin Message
Invalid thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster

yar thast good
That link worked until
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Evil Thread Merger++;
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 15:01   #21
Darky

Quote:
Incorrect. The amount of ships incoming will be shown on overview in the final game.

Remember that the screenshots you are seeing are Beta ones. Not everything on them is definite.
hmm, i´m still waiting for that, so where the **** are the amount of incomings on overview??? it really suckz without it, but PA team always makes promises and never sticks to them
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 15:18   #22
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
Yes it's annoying to get new WP-coords on your overview for 5 days straight, so much wr0k with .txt! pls fix it.

:P
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 10:15   #23
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I only see the number of ships comming to my planet, not to my galm8s
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 13:03   #24
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
it still aint showing the number of incoming to other planets in the gal ,is this an oversight or are we gonna be screwed over again

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 13:11   #25
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
i miss out going fleets :\
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 17:22   #26
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally posted by Hurragutten
I only see the number of ships comming to my planet, not to my galm8s
I was under the assumption that that was something that would be added. Will put it on my list of things to poke Spinner about
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 23:33   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Darky
hmm, i´m still waiting for that, so where the **** are the amount of incomings on overview??? it really suckz without it, but PA team always makes promises and never sticks to them
Some people would say that this was a reason that the game's dying.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:28   #28
Darky

i haven´t said that tho, but you´re right, it is one of the reasons that makes PaX even more sucky then it already is and combined with all the others things no one likes, i´m sure you can add it to the many reasons that PA is dying.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 10:12   #29
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I was under the assumption that that was something that would be added. Will put it on my list of things to poke Spinner about
Thank you !!!