User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Dec 2005, 22:34   #1
Goodfellah
*** [ToF] Yakuza ***

Goodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura about
this it not evolution but a revolution

hiho boys and girls,

After a lot of **** , we the tof command have reformed the alliance once and still known as Tides of Fire. One of our old hc felt it was time for a change and appointed his own staff, afterworths they kindly demoted us and took over ToF ingame. Then they went to Pa-Team and asked to change the name to evolution, wich Pa-team did even after i expressed my feelings towards it but seeing that an hc was still in power, t hey never saw the problem with it. Then most of the members saw what was happening and left that abonemation and were able to rejoin ToF straight away thx to a helpfull Pa-team. Imho Evolution command wanted a new allaince, but instead of building one from 0 they hostily took over an existing one and raped it to the bone. But now its time to rejoice coz we are back =D.

gl to all and hf
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 22:53   #2
LeeAdama
[ND]LeeAdama

LeeAdama will become famous soon enoughLeeAdama will become famous soon enough
Re: this it not evolution but a revolution

all i can say is: word

Rounds 12- 1/2 of 14 - F-crew
Rounds the rest of 14 - 16 - ToF
Round 17-20, 40-47 - NewDawn
LeeAdama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 22:55   #3
JohnDoe
Unknown to all

JohnDoe is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn right!
Have fun in eVolution, maybe you can play some cards with the three of you!

Olympus
JohnDoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 22:56   #4
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well, I think I speak for everyone when I say that we're all glad that things have ultimatly worked out ok.

And look on the bright side. ToF's comparative failure this round as opposed to last round mirrors Vengeance's failure in Round 13. We had to choose who to say goodbye to - although being inactive sods, they did most of it for us. You guys automatically have a fresh start and now know who is loyal to ToF. Use it wisely.
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 22:57   #5
PaLiNDRoMe
I like Red

PaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these parts

Question of the day...

will ToF regain their position? Will G-II lose its rank 15?

only time will tell...

p.s. Usually when revolts end in failure, the original leadership becomes even stronger and is able to regain even more popularity and support for their members. Meaning... we may see a strengthening and new loyalty in ToF unlike ever before
_______

Last edited by PaLiNDRoMe; 14 Dec 2005 at 23:02.
PaLiNDRoMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 23:01   #6
Goodfellah
*** [ToF] Yakuza ***

Goodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura about

we have still some ppl to return so we might gain a rank =)

and yes this has been a valuable lesson and we will use it wisely
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 23:02   #7
PaLiNDRoMe
I like Red

PaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfellah
we have still some ppl to return so we might gain a rank =)

and yes this has been a valuable lesson and we will use it wisely
This will be a nice competition

Best of luck to you all!
_______
PaLiNDRoMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 00:20   #8
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaLiNDRoMe
This will be a nice competition

Best of luck to you all!
You might want to take a new look @ the overview

13 up 2 Tides of Fire 25214 41 2,072,948 84,990,871

side note:
21 down 3 eVolutioN 10310 22 1,706,446 37,541,824

TOF

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 00:21   #9
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Go ToF!
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 01:15   #10
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

crazy my head head is spinning,
like a whirlpool baby its never ending

seriously i just returned from a night out, my two flatrmates are having two batches of consensual sex through the walls on either side and my gf is in inverness till jan 12th...

THIS IS NOT WORTHY OF AD MATERIAL FFS!
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 01:30   #11
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
crazy my head head is spinning,
like a whirlpool baby its never ending

seriously i just returned from a night out, my two flatrmates are having two batches of consensual sex through the walls on either side and my gf is in inverness till jan 12th...

THIS IS NOT WORTHY OF AD MATERIAL FFS!
So in your opinion what happens to an alliance that isn't ND, 1up, LCH , eXil or Angels is not worthy of AD material? there are other people playing pa that enjoy the game that aren't in any of those alliances...

So I'll think i'll go have some sex now, and if you behave maybe i'll let you watch so you can get rid of some of the frustrations that are obviously troubling you

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 01:45   #12
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
So in your opinion what happens to an alliance that isn't ND, 1up, LCH , eXil or Angels is not worthy of AD material? there are other people playing pa that enjoy the game that aren't in any of those alliances...

So I'll think i'll go have some sex now, and if you behave maybe i'll let you watch so you can get rid of some of the frustrations that are obviously troubling you

Maybe it is worthy of AD material but not a new thread. Ffs use the other thread you guys created yesterday to moan about your in house fall out.

ps. should have had more sex with her ™
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 01:47   #13
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

heh gl ToF, good to see ure already way ahead of eVolution, who to be honest have shot themselves in the foot and ****ed up royaly, to which i say, in my best impression of nelson from the simpsons "haha!"

p.s anyone else notice the eXilition-eVolution similarity and wonder if the eVo guys should be called ego instead??
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked

Last edited by The_Mad_Keg; 15 Dec 2005 at 02:04.
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 01:47   #14
Goodfellah
*** [ToF] Yakuza ***

that other thread is about evolution, this is about tof =) 2 different things
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 01:50   #15
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

my aplogies, GL ToF and welcome back

Unread 15 Dec 2005, 01:59   #16
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Mad_Keg
heh gl ToF, good to see ure already way ahead of eVolution, who to be honest have shot themselves in the foot and ****ed up royaly, to which i say, in my best impression of nelson from the simpsons "haha!"

p.s anyone else notive the eXilition-eVolution similarity and wonder if the eVo guys should be called ego instead??
repetez en englais si vous plais...
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 02:05   #17
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

i think thats perfectly understandable thank you very much

Unread 15 Dec 2005, 02:35   #18
Goodfellah
*** [ToF] Yakuza ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
repetez en englais si vous plais...

ur french is euhm lousy =/
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 03:36   #19
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

lets open an AD for top alliances and one for the n00bs.

this is just too boring

haha

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 05:58   #20
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Anyone living close to Rinoa pm me. Additionally, only pm me if you are willing to be purchased as a "Hit-man for-hire"
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 08:39   #21
Goodfellah
*** [ToF] Yakuza ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster

this is just too boring

haha

hey, in ur sig it sais hydra ... ?didnt u guys fail like everything u tried ... .?
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 09:36   #22
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
ur french is euhm lousy =/
Even my french is beter =/ :crazyxmas:

Unread 15 Dec 2005, 10:45   #23
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Go ToF!
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 13:51   #24
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hey, in ur sig it sais hydra ... ?didnt u guys fail like everything u tried ... .?
yes, hydra was a joke

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 14:10   #25
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
define fail nub, and like thx for taking the bait.

same goes to all others

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 14:24   #26
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Good stuff ToF, at least you have a more solid member base now.
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 14:50   #27
Goodfellah
*** [ToF] Yakuza ***

Quote:
define fail nub, and like thx for taking the bait.

same goes to all others
not accomplishing ur goals ? giving up ? taking the easy way out ?
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 15:31   #28
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Our goals have pretty much been accomplished cept 1 round.

We have never given up. We r atm fighting with exi for #1

Taking the easy way out, as in merging in a shit summer round? yes. Would have done it again rather than just keep going for no purpose. -hint hint-

:xmas:

Quote:
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 16:04   #29
Goodfellah
*** [ToF] Yakuza ***

id rather be on my own without a purpose than having to merge in a decent ally to accomplish something ...
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 16:46   #30
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about

ToF surprised everyone last round with its great performance, but nevertheless you guys impress me even more now with the lub and community feeling you have.

Have the upmost respect for you, and I'm sorry to hear what has happened, hopefully we'll see a much stronger and united ToF once again in r16.

Again,
respect and cudos!
Continue the good work, and good luck, you'll be better off without those noobs anyway

"Veni, Vidi, Dormivi" - I came, I saw, I slept.
SkyHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 16:49   #31
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Sorrry, some things are just for the better.
Think you'd be amazed by the player skills that lyes within Hydra, I know its reasons for things going as they did, and it most certainly has my understaning..

This was in no way what they did, nor do I believe its Hydra we're discussing.

"Veni, Vidi, Dormivi" - I came, I saw, I slept.
SkyHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 17:22   #32
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHead
ToF surprised everyone last round with its great performance, but nevertheless you guys impress me even more now with the lub and community feeling you have.

Have the upmost respect for you, and I'm sorry to hear what has happened, hopefully we'll see a much stronger and united ToF once again in r16.

Again,
respect and cudos!
Continue the good work, and good luck, you'll be better off without those noobs anyway
ToF = a community, not some crappy pa-alliance

Unread 15 Dec 2005, 18:34   #33
Firefreeze

Firefreeze has a spectacular aura aboutFirefreeze has a spectacular aura about

Ahhh Ive not posted in months, but thought it a good topic to give my congrats. Member loyalty goes a long way make the best of it and continue to build.

GL guys
Firefreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 20:31   #34
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

ToF ftw

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 20:47   #35
frostbeule

frostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura about

GL ToF, I am really happy that you went through it and GL for the rest of the round.
Oh and ToF is more than a community - those ToF players i remember just own
frostbeule is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 21:53   #36
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

then maybe we're a community of owning people

Unread 15 Dec 2005, 23:25   #37
LeeAdama
[ND]LeeAdama

LeeAdama will become famous soon enoughLeeAdama will become famous soon enough

13 Tides of Fire 31169 47 2,132,500 100,227,501

23 eVolutioN 6976 16 1,602,118 25,633,890

so much for an ally of hardcore gamers, lol. Our avg score is higher than theirs, as well as our total and our rank. You all know we are gonna finish top 10 this round

Rounds 12- 1/2 of 14 - F-crew
Rounds the rest of 14 - 16 - ToF
Round 17-20, 40-47 - NewDawn
LeeAdama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 02:11   #38
-Pathogen-

-Pathogen- is on a distinguished road

Quote:

this is just too boring

haha

Yh lets do that, it gives u some where to speak then
Well done to u guys btw
-Pathogen- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 14:30   #39
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Tbh, this kind of thing is a but weird to happen. Some HC decides its time for a chnage and simply demotes the rest and promotes some1 else. I understand that inalliance politics should be free for the alliance to choose how to go about it. However, this situation clearly demonstrates how fragile an alliance is when it comes to trusting the HC on duty.

For instance, i am a HC of an alliance (not LCH, but a fiction alliance) and i am pissed about not gettng defense, and i don't like the other HC. Or i hear the news im about to be demoted. A lot of other things you can think of yourself , i bet

So i simply demote everyone and then im in absolute power. I can kick, demote, promote, and accept any1 ingame. Voila, revolution, chaos. I am uberHC. No1 can touch me. All the members of the alliance are fooked. Sure, every can leave and reform, but that will leave everyone unprotected. and basicly, dead (because the vultures are alwyas on the lookout for allianceless planets).

Maybe it's time for some way to prevent this. Just an idea, but maybe somethng like the exile voting in a galaxy? Both for promotions and demotions?

And for the record: the ones who are responsible for this revolution should probably consider leaving PA, their reputation isn't what it used to be.....
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 14:40   #40
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

this is just too boring

haha
Problem is the 'n00b' part would be crowded, and the AD as we know it atm would be largely abandoned
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 15:21   #41
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
Maybe it's time for some way to prevent this. Just an idea, but maybe somethng like the exile voting in a galaxy? Both for promotions and demotions?
There will be a public thread on the PAN alliances stuff up soon, and one of the features is along thoose lines.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 22:22   #42
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by hook
Problem is the 'n00b' part would be crowded, and the AD as we know it atm would be largely abandoned
so true.

The avg skill level when I came back to PA last round was rather shit tbh.

Nothing like it used to be.

MY opinion.!

Quote:
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 02:03   #43
Goodfellah
*** [ToF] Yakuza ***

Quote:
Maybe it's time for some way to prevent this. Just an idea, but maybe somethng like the exile voting in a galaxy? Both for promotions and demotions?.
i suggested that to the pa team aswell, make 1 person sole owner of an alliance or 2, or make it so that u need 2 votes to demote or appoint extra hc after appointing 2 when u create the alliance

Quote:
And for the record: the ones who are responsible for this revolution should probably consider leaving PA, their reputation isn't what it used to be.....
kjeldoran accepted him in angels
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 15:01   #44
Kaisto
Don't ask, I don't know

Kaisto is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck to you ToF! All the best
Kaisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 18:18   #45
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Je suis un cul de sac

thats my good luck message to ToF
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-