User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Jun 2005, 21:04   #1
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Off for a while

**updated**
well, following Pig going travelling round Europe and JBG going off to America,

I'll be off to Italy for 5 days tomorrow and when I get back my Internet will be cut-off. I'll be able to get access on and off over the following week or so but then I'm off to Spain for 3 weeks. Back around the 18th July, my graduation is in Sheffield on the 21st and I have to be in Torquay for a wedding on the 22nd... All in all, barely any Internet (GD) access for over a month...

In Italy I'll be staying in Siena and hopefully spending time in Florence so if anyone who's been there would like to suggest things to see I'd be grateful
In Spain I'm going all over, hiring a car and going from Pamplona to Barcelona, then down the coast, then a week or so in Andalucia (the south) before finishing in Madrid. Again if anyone has places to recommend, things to see anywhere in spain, things to avoid, advice to give etc, I would be very grateful

And don't miss me too much.

Ste x

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!

Last edited by Ste; 5 Jul 2005 at 11:03.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2005, 21:05   #2
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Off for a while

But who will tell us about shagging Swedish women up the sides of a BMW whilst you are gone?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2005, 21:06   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

get me a shotglass :\
Unread 15 Jun 2005, 21:08   #4
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

she was american...

And I'm sure demiGOD can start posting regularly again. Or TK might be able to let us know about his latest success...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 15 Jun 2005, 21:35   #5
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Or TK might be able to let us know about his latest success...
A girl from Jordan slept in my bed the other night actually.
I think that's the only foreigner I've had stay...

I'm turning into Ste!

...where IS Jordan, anyway?
Unread 15 Jun 2005, 21:41   #6
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the middle east you pillock
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2005, 21:52   #7
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh

She didn't look like very Arabic
Unread 15 Jun 2005, 21:54   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

again, as no one else has yet... have a good month off and have a good time away
Unread 15 Jun 2005, 22:11   #9
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Silversmoke, Theamion and Flavius when he gets unbanned.

Or maybe I will start getting some and posting about it here! Oh no, I won't
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2005, 22:16   #10
Ste
Bored

Thanks RR

Unread 16 Jun 2005, 00:10   #11
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

have mad fun homie
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 00:44   #12
Anu
Kontrè*******

Anu is infamous around these parts

Siena is an excellent choice! A very beautiful city.
Me and some friends rented a villa near Preggio in Umbria some years ago. That's up in the mountains/hills. You should have a trip up there,.
Anu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 00:58   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Off for a while

Go to Naples and then Calabria.

And stay there. Don't come back.*

*Only joking.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 01:00   #14
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you'd want him back if he was made of twigs
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 01:02   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've ****ed plenty of corn dollies before.
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 01:08   #16
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Have fun Ste.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 01:15   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Ste is shagging down the Italian peninsular, much in the manner of Byron two centuries ago.
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 01:27   #18
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Ste is shagging down the Italian peninsular, much in the manner of Byron two centuries ago.
what did Byron die of?

cockrot, wasn't it?

Last edited by lokken; 16 Jun 2005 at 01:36.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 03:07   #19
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

have fun duder
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 03:55   #20
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Off for a while

If you get a chance, maybe you want to see Sevilla, and then visit Gibraltar?
Really worh a visit is Granada apparently, with its water-fountains-garden-stuff...

But be careful, around this time of the year, it gets DAMN hot that far south, especially in bigger cities, so that's a bit tiring...

Oh, and when you're hiring a car, be careful: It's a very poor area, there might be some dodgy people around. For example I've heard stories, that someone could puncture your tire, and then follow you. About half an hour later on the road, you'd get a flat tire. Some "apparently nice" person would stop and offer help, it'd get hotter during the day and you were angry and confused and stuff.
In the end you notice that somewhere along the line, your wallet got stolen.

It's this kind of distraction that people look for...

But still, ENJOY!!!!
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 09:50   #21
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

bye bye ste, I will miss you. I might not even be here when you getback, but that's for another day...
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 10:08   #22
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

excellent choice. i'm going to Siena and Florence aswell this summer. (or that's the plan anyway).
have fun!

ciao
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 11:35   #23
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Florence rocks.
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 12:20   #24
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've heard she's a bit of a piece
Unread 19 Jun 2005, 16:35   #25
Ste
Bored

I'm having fun in Siena. It's very hot. Today I spent most of the day sleeping (not alone )
we spent a day in florence yesterday, it was nice but there were lots of people and the queues for the museums and the duomo were massive so we didn't go in. Saw some lovely views from the hills on both sides though.
Siena is a very cool little place, street parties in a different part of the town every night!

My tan is coming along pretty damn well too

Unread 19 Jun 2005, 16:56   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Today I spent most of the day sleeping ... My tan is coming along pretty damn well too
Ste is becoming a dago.
Unread 19 Jun 2005, 16:59   #27
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

When in Rome...

Or Siena, whatever.
Unread 22 Jun 2005, 15:34   #28
Ste
Bored

I was gonna write a big long story about my time in Italy... But I can't be bothered now and anyway I can't pull off long stories

So, after seeing loads of stuff, having an amazing time, i spent an evening in bed (and in the bath, and on the settee you get the picture) with the Italian girl I was staying with. There was an amusing language barrier incident when she said "come on me" and it was all very good
Then after all that, we were drinking wine and playing cards and she started asking me about my trip to Spain. Eventually she asked who I was going with and I hesitated before mumbling "my er... ex-girlfriend" Well, that didn't go down well and she got quite upset and spent the next 12 hours practically ignoring me until I got a train to Pisa yesterday morning So I ****ed that one up quite royally.
Pisa was really nice though, and now I'm back in Sheffield (amazingly my login for the uni computers still works!) and I'm packing all my things, joy.

I have a bad feeling I'm going to get to Spain and at some point my ex will ask about Italy and I will forget to lie and she'll get all upset and spend the rest of the time being annoyed and upset with me
Hopefully she won't ask, and I won't get drunk and accidentally say something about the girls I've slept with since she's been away, and it'll all be good and we'll get along great again.

sigh

Oh and I keep saying 'Si' 'Grazie' 'Scuzi' and 'Bene'. I think there was something in the water

Unread 22 Jun 2005, 16:03   #29
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
(amazingly my login for the uni computers still works!)
Your e-mail address isn't purged until August/September time so your logon shoudl still work, however, don't try to get in the Mappin building after hours (ie the IT centre) because you won't be able to.
Unread 22 Jun 2005, 17:19   #30
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Spero che abbia avuto un tempo bello in Italia!
Unread 22 Jun 2005, 17:43   #31
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Spero che abbia avuto un tempo bello in Italia!
Quote:
Originally Posted by babelfish
pear tree that has had a beautiful time in Italy!
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 22 Jun 2005, 17:57   #32
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think you missed out the "s" when copying and pasting
Unread 22 Jun 2005, 18:19   #33
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

oops :P

edit :
Quote:
Originally Posted by babelfish
I hope that it has had a beautiful time in Italy!
Unread 22 Jun 2005, 18:30   #34
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Babelfish is picking the "wrong" form of abbia there, which is the same for I have, you have and he/she/it has, but overall it does a pretty decent job with this sentence.
Unread 22 Jun 2005, 18:45   #35
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

You proper europeans are so lingual
Unread 22 Jun 2005, 19:22   #36
Stew
Made of Twigs

Who needs Babelfish when you can just use Opera's built in translate?
No need to copy and paste.
Unread 22 Jun 2005, 19:31   #37
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

People who don't use Opera?

(Or people like me who didn't know that function existed, and don't use any of the helpful things on Opera, merely pissing about changing the skin every couple of weeks :p)

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2005, 20:02   #38
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

people who use firefox ?

shit man its not -that- much more work to load babelfish favs, or setting it up as a direct search thing is 2 mins work too.
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 13:52   #39
Ste
Bored

Back in Nottingham now.
I forgot to mention how cheap the wine was in the supermarket over there.
I bought an 'expensive' bottle for 6 euro, and 2 average bottles for 1.80 euro. A cheap bottle was 40 cents!
i was amazed!

Unread 23 Jun 2005, 13:55   #40
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

cheap wine
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 22:08   #41
Ste
Bored

Ok so yeh.
I'm off to Spain. Got to get a taxi to the station at 5am tomorrow, then a train to stansted via Leicester.
I'll be gone for 3 weeks...
If I can't cure my Internet (GD) addiction while i'm out there then I may post a few things from somewhere.
I spent today reading guidebooks I'm quite excited to be honest

So anyway, goodbye x

Unread 27 Jun 2005, 23:00   #42
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

goodbye little ste

give us good stories!
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 23:07   #43
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
little ste
You said it was a good size

Unread 27 Jun 2005, 23:27   #44
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I wish I could confirm, based on personal experience, that Ste has a big penis, but all I can say at this point is that the rumours about his infamous micropenis may very well be true.
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 20:30   #45
Tomkat

Culture - the Ste way

In his latest travel book, Ste tells us about the sights he has seen, the cuisine he has sampled, the people he has met, and how he has become more worldly and wise.
Just kidding! He just tells us how he ****ed some more foreign girls. And then "GDed it up", by doing something stupid with the opposite sex. In this case, telling a girl about the other woman!

£2.99 in all good bookstores!
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 20:33   #46
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I could write a travel book.
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 20:48   #47
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I could write a travel book.
Of Stockton?
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 10:54   #48
Ste
Bored

So far we've racked up over a thousand miles in a nice red Peugot 206. It hasn't been too hard adapting to driving on the other side of the road and Tess has done her fair share at the wheel too so we've been doing rather well!

Anyway, I arrived in Zaragoza last tuesday, only managed a small wander around the city as it was quite hot, most things were closed (siesta time, lazy spaniards!) and we had to drive to Pamplona almost immediately. A couple of nights spent in Pamplona where Tess showed me round where she's been staying for the past 5 months, and then helping her pack and tidy the flat...

This was followed by a long drive to Barcelona, stopping at an amazing castle in Aragon and a couple of unimpressive cities (Huesca and Lleida) on the way. Barcelona was a nightmare to drive through in the heat and traffic (and running low of petrol!) but once we'd found the Hostale and slept the next two days were spent exploring. I think we managed to see everything we wanted to (and more) in the 3 nights we spent there.

After Barca we got frustrated at the Catalan road system, roads merging, turning into toll roads, disappearing etc, but arrived at Tarragonna around lunchtime. We were both very impressed with this small city, lovely views of the beach, loads of Roman remains, a nice long stretch of shops in the new part, and a nice looking old part. After eating we headed down the coast and stopped to camp in a national park where we were eaten alive by mosquitos. Tess has enormous lumps all down her legs (quite funny really hehe) and I have some nasty little red blotches too. That's the only bad point so far I suppose, damn insects.

At the moment we're on the Costa Brava, camping by the beach in Altea which is the next town along from Benidorm but without anywhere near the amount of tourists. It's quite a nice little place actually! Since we got down here the temperature has dropped from an average in the mid-thirties to about the mid-twenties and it's all overcast as well, so the beach plans may have to be postponed until this afternoon!

The plan from here is to head towards Granada followed by stops in Cadiz, Seville, Cordoba and Toledo before finishing back in Madrid and heading home for my Graduation!

Last edited by Ste; 5 Jul 2005 at 11:02.
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 12:28   #49
Another Slayer
Jungle King

Another Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant future

Lazy mother****er i got that exact post in an email from him
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 16:17   #50
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Of Stockton?
Of the North East.

"Just go to Newcastle and Lindisfarne. All the rest of it is shit.

THE END."