User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 4 Sep 2003, 17:17   #1
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Voltaire

Right....
Ive just finished reading Candide, Zadig, Micromegnas, The Good Brahmin and Philosophical Dictionary.

What other works of FICTION or Philosophy has this wonderful man written about? I can only find the above on amazon :/
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 17:19   #2
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
I think he does a column in Razzle.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 17:20   #3
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
L'ingenu is the only other one I've read. It was 'good', perhaps better than Zadig (but no Candide).
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 17:21   #4
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Im being serious :-(
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 19:01   #5
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
you are surprisingly well red
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 03:30   #6
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
you are surprisingly well red
I'm more of a crimson tone, personally.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 03:32   #7
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Jeez. How about squeezing in some Al Franken or something?

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 15:59   #8
Smirn0ff Ic3

Smirn0ff Ic3 is an unknown quantity at this point
you read all those books at the same time? did that not get a bit confusing?
Smirn0ff Ic3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 16:03   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

All I have to read for two weeks is Candide and two or so International Relations textbooks.

Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 16:05   #10
Smirn0ff Ic3

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
All I have to read for two weeks is Candide and two or so International Relations textbooks.

and GD which ranks below candide but better than International relations textbooks
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 16:07   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Smirn0ff Ic3
and GD which ranks below candide but better than International relations textbooks
I could go to the university library, if it opens!

They have books that examine whether Napoleon was bisexual.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 16:10   #12
Smirn0ff Ic3

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
I could go to the university library, if it opens!

They have books that examine whether Napoleon was bisexual.
I read a book like that but it was'nt really about Napolen, he was a background character who influenced the main protagonists. I cant remember what it was called though :/