User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Aug 2003, 20:04   #1
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
outrageously prized matrix poster

**** me ****ing rip off, there's **** all on it - i could do it in photoshop ffs, ****ing hell, i'm simply outraged because it's discrimination against the poor and very very stupid, discuss
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 20:06   #2
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
'add to cart'
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 20:11   #3
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Its a bit steep, like.
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 20:14   #4
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
id pay a thief to steal it for me
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 20:15   #5
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by KoeN
'add to cart'
****ing gimme some of that money you rich bastard,

WOW total off topic but i just saw a black cat run right across my garden chasing a low flying white coloured bird, honestly
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 20:16   #6
mbushell

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
id pay a thief to steal it for me
i want in on this
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 20:17   #7
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell
WOW total off topic but i just saw a black cat run right across my garden chasing a low flying white coloured bird, honestly
Was she naked?
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 20:17   #8
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
****ing gimme some of that money you rich bastard,

há há há
its summetime, you know how kittens get all crazy in the head and birds get all..... "i wanna die" sort of ......... philosophy
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 20:20   #9
mbushell

Quote:
Originally posted by Apothos
Was she naked?
lolololol, no had some fur (white, possibly cum stained, i don't know)
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 21:12   #10
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Speaking of cats - we just found a victim in my garden of one (or more) of my cats in the form of a grass snake.
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 21:17   #11
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
To be fair, it's not a normal poster, it's all metallic and such.

But still, fking pricey.

And as for cats....the bastard brought a rabbit into the house. Rabbit decided not to be dead, and trailed it's bloody body around the house before carking it in the kitchen.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 09:23   #12
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
I'll just wait till we get them in at work and grab one.

I already have the reloaded version mounted on my wall.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 09:28   #13
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by djbass
I'll just wait till we get them in at work and grab one.

I already have the reloaded version mounted on my wall.

=[DJ Bass]=
ey muslim here you got your thief to steel one
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 09:49   #14
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: outrageously prized matrix poster

Quote:
**** me ****ing rip off, there's **** all on it - i could do it in photoshop ffs, ****ing hell, i'm simply outraged because it's discrimination against the poor and very very stupid, discuss
It's a 3D lenticular foil poster. you know the huge groovy ones that change as you walk past them. I was torturing myself over whether I should steal one from the tube station or not.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote