User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Sep 2005, 02:50   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Different situations ... different opinions

I went to the 2nd best high school in Scotland (behind Dollar Acadamey).

It was the best state school in Scotland.

I was in all the top classes.

I only mention all this because at school i was a bit of a "joker".

I was the one the teachers "loved to hate".

I was a "bad boy" but never bad enough to cross any *major* line.

Now i have a job.

At my job i act in pretty much the same way as i did at school.

I still piss about.

I still joke around.

I act in what i believe to be a "joking way".

At my job some people think im a suck ass.

I act in the same way as i've acted all my life and people think i'm a suck ass.

The ****ing situation SUCKS ASS!

And so to the point ...

I've acted in the same way i've always acted and people treat me different.

I was just wondering if others amongst the folks here get treated different.

Different situations, different people, different standards etc.

Discuss away etc.
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 03:31   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Different situations ... different opinions

everyone more or less fills the role available to them in different scenarios. In stirling, for example, it feels the world (or at least my social group) revolves around me sometimes. Im very much the go to guy for organising nights out, football, etc.

Whereas in glasgow, that role is reserved for others, and im more of a sheep.

At work i was a sheep as the least experienced member of staff. Now that theres no management though, ive been assertive and i'm the big fish.

Its not as much how you treat others as how you line yourself up to be treated, in a sense.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 03:42   #3
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I went to the 2nd best high school in Scotland (behind Dollar Acadamey).

It was the best state school in Scotland.

I was in all the top classes.

I only mention all this because at school i was a bit of a "joker".

I was the one the teachers "loved to hate".

I was a "bad boy" but never bad enough to cross any *major* line.

Now i have a job.

At my job i act in pretty much the same way as i did at school.

I still piss about.

I still joke around.

I act in what i believe to be a "joking way".

At my job some people think im a suck ass.

I act in the same way as i've acted all my life and people think i'm a suck ass.

The ****ing situation SUCKS ASS!

And so to the point ...

I've acted in the same way i've always acted and people treat me different.

I was just wondering if others amongst the folks here get treated different.

Different situations, different people, different standards etc.

Discuss away etc.
Perhaps your contemporaries at school never had the heart to tell you that you were a suck ass back then as well?
________
Honda CB650SC

Last edited by Arachnidman; 25 Jan 2011 at 13:45.
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 04:45   #4
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Who's ass do they think you are sucking? It isn't like you are always making useful suggestions for the betterment of the establishment or anything. Now THAT would be sucking ass.
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 05:03   #5
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Who's ass do they think you are sucking? It isn't like you are always making useful suggestions for the betterment of the establishment or anything. Now THAT would be sucking ass.

Oh shit :(((
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 08:10   #6
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts

Where do you work? I'm still behind from my 'hiatus' from the forum. Not a single post in 2004...
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 09:59   #7
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

nobody likes a brightspark.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 12:41   #8
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

funny this, I act the same way around all my friends, however when I meet new people im still the same but I get treated alot different. Prime example is north/midlands and south divide. When Im in the south, people kind of seem scared of me, when I tell them where im from it doesnt help, but they think ill mug em or summet. When going to a shop and asking for something, if I did a thick brummie accent, they would try and be as helpful as possible, not in a helpful because I want to way, more like helpful as I dont want to anger you way, hard to explain...:/
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 12:44   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Different situations ... different opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
(behind Dollar Acadamey).
Hahaha, what?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 01:09   #10
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

chances are that at school (it being the 2nd best in scotland) then most everyone was a "suck ass", hence making the criteria much higher for anyone to actually be labeled as one.

now you work in a shit job with normal people, the bar has been lowered.
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 01:26   #11
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
chances are that at school (it being the 2nd best in scotland) then most everyone was a "suck ass", hence making the criteria much higher for anyone to actually be labeled as one.

now you work in a shit job with normal people, the bar has been lowered.
Where I went to high school, we were in the bottom 3% of schools in California. At our school, dear old Benjamin Franklin High, you were considered a suck ass if you had never assaulted a teacher.
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 01:30   #12
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think its absolutely ace that most of your posts are basically:

"when i were a lad..."

seriously, keep it up.
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 01:40   #13
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

by the way, its arse, an ass is a donkey type thing.
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 01:41   #14
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
oh stop

edit: to actually explain myself, i sincerely believe that "ass" is a better word than "arse". Just because its an americanism doesn't mean it should be discarded.

of course i would never say it in speech, as it would sound silly with my voice, but through the medium is text then i much prefer it.
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 01:46   #15
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

It wasn't just aimed at you, it was at everyone.
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 02:22   #16
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Then you were still young.

Now they expect you to behave like an adult.

Perhaps it is just that easy?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 02:28   #17
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

People on the internet think I'm shyer than I really am.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 02:30   #18
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

that might be because you post less than you talk.
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 02:32   #19
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

it might be

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 05:34   #20
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
American spelling. Same thing. Simply can't be arsed to spell it Brit style.

Last edited by dda; 3 Sep 2005 at 05:37. Reason: addition
dda is offline   Reply With Quote