User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 21:05   #1
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Shearer movie

Baz made this

http://www.btinternet.com/~barrymarkjackson/Shearer.swf

er...
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 21:08   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Shearer movie

Quote:
Originally posted by Androme2
Baz made this

er...
That's very... eeeehhh... well... eeeehhh... "artistic".
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 21:09   #3
The-General
King of the Jungle

The-General can only hope to improve
awfull if you ask me...now if it was Zola then maybe it would be the best thing since slice bread.
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 21:09   #4
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by Androme2
Baz made this

er...
is baz gay?

Ministry for life.
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 21:10   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Question

Who is Shearer?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 21:11   #6
evilbaz
Wheres Wally?

evilbaz is on a distinguished road
Er Muuhh :P

if i wanted ppl to see it woulda posted it :|
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 21:11   #7
evilbaz
Wheres Wally?

BA :P i aint gay, just a better bowler :P
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 21:13   #8
The-General
King of the Jungle

Quote:
Originally posted by evilbaz
BA :P i aint gay, just a better bowler :P
Not gay but f***ing ugly!!!

Sorry I have a slight attitude tonight
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 21:16   #9
evilbaz
Wheres Wally?

i am not teh guy at the end of that movie :|
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 21:19   #10
The-General
King of the Jungle

Quote:
I don't believe you, are you trying to deny your ugliness

Last edited by The-General; 9 Apr 2003 at 23:18.
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 21:28   #11
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Quote:
it is you - I took that photo of you - rememba?
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 23:08   #12
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
pld
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 00:44   #13
evilbaz
Wheres Wally?

i cant believe this still exists!!!
its years old

and my account is still active

woot
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 00:47   #14
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

let's just say that it hasn't aged the way wine does.
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 09:07   #15
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

He was better when he played for us and he actually won something .
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 10:30   #16
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I have to ask why? WHY?

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Closed Thread