User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 4 Jul 2005, 20:51   #1
edmoo
SuperTux!

edmoo is an unknown quantity at this point
The Unhappy Thread

I got a kick out of Nodrog's happy thread, and I also think people need to lighten up a bit. Sadly, the happy thread had only limited success, so I thought it might be a good idea to try and unite people's opinions over things we dislike! So lets all have a good ol' bithin'!

I hate 'random' humor. It annoys the crap out of me when you meet sombody who seems to think you shouild be amused when then tell you a story about how they had a pet cow called norbert who liked to eat cabages, but who got into a car accident with the mafia, and then expect you to not find them irritating.
It particularily annoys me that they will (in some rare cases) repeat the same piece of 'random' data to you on multiple occasions, which suggests they actually took some time to create their string of cliches, which always seem focused around cows, cheese, blenders and plots to take over the world.
It the most I can do to avoid telling those people to **** off.

Ok, your turn.
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 20:54   #2
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Unhappy Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmoo
I got a kick out of Nodrog's happy thread, and I also think people need to lighten up a bit. Sadly, the happy thread had only limited success, so I thought it might be a good idea to try and unite people's opinions over things we dislike! So lets all have a good ol' bithin'!

I hate 'random' humor. It annoys the crap out of me when you meet sombody who seems to think you shouild be amused when then tell you a story about how they had a pet cow called norbert who liked to eat cabages, but who got into a car accident with the mafia, and then expect you to not find them irritating.
It particularily annoys me that they will (in some rare cases) repeat the same piece of 'random' data to you on multiple occasions, which suggests they actually took some time to create their string of cliches, which always seem focused around cows, cheese, blenders and plots to take over the world.
It the most I can do to avoid telling those people to **** off.

Ok, your turn.
well **** you in elmo.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 20:57   #3
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

i'm unhappy because of terrible posters on internet forums.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 20:57   #4
edmoo
SuperTux!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
well **** you in elmo.
erm... pardon?
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 21:25   #5
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

if deffeh sees this thread he may overload the internet
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 21:30   #6
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmoo
I hate "random" humour too. I know exactly what you mean. It's ****ing stupid.

Talking about badgers, cheese, tomatoes, blenders (like you said). It isn't funny and it isn't even random, because it's so overdone.

I guess that at one point in their lives these people said something "random", someone laughed, and they decided "I can deliver the funny by talking shit!". Well ****in' great. Keep it to yourself cockface.

I can't stand two-faced people. Bitchiness I can handle, as long as that person doesn't act all chummy-chummy with them to their face. When someone says one thing to someone's face, and another behind their back - that really ****s me off.
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 21:43   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: The Unhappy Thread

I think Tomkat isn't feeling very good atm.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 22:04   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Things that are presently annoying me.

- People who consistently talk shit. I don't just mean that they're boring or make fallacious arguments, I mean they actually just continually talk nonsense (e.g. "Did I mention I'm the King of France?"). As I said elsewhere recently, this is really annoying especially when they're really bad liars or what they're saying is clearly drivel. It's embarrassing more than anything else and then if you do try and object they act offended ("I can't believe you don't believe me!")

- Modern banking practices which make disproportionately large charges for trivial transgressions of the T&C of your account. So for instance, on the 27th June I went over my overdraft limit by £30 because of a Direct Debit (I had money coming into the account, but it hadn't cleared). So I was charged £25. The money then came into the account but then because of the charge I was charged another £25 when another direct debit came out. And then another today. So basically in a month where I am eating ****ing weetabix for lunch because I can't afford anything else, Barclays Bank have charged me £75 for lending me £20 for about 24 hours. Mr Barclays PLC will you PLEASE STOP ****ING ME IN THE ARSE.

- The fact I have a blood test due tomorrow which meant I couldn't consume any alcohol or drugs over the weekend, meaning I couldn't go out Friday or Saturday.

- The fact I've moved desks at work and now sit near my boss which means I have to actually pay attention to what my screen has on it, rather than randomly flicking between random bullshit.

A lot else, but they're four very petty things that are currently annoying me.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 22:14   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
if deffeh sees this thread he may overload the internet
I don't think Deffeh is unhappy. I think he's just pathologically aggressive. There is a difference.

(I was going to just post 'I'm the King of France!', but then I thought that was shit even by my standards, and would probably result in me being lynched at some point; I think I've pissed off Dante enough for one lifetime.)
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 22:17   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I'm annoyed at the fact that I've just realised that the club night starts in ten minutes and I still need to get a shower and get ready.

**** YOU GD
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 22:19   #11
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Slanted pavements annoy me, I thought to myself today as I walked along one, leaning to the right...

These occur where new houses have been built, and the footpath slopes down to the road so that cars can get onto their drives without a little bump or sudden incline. The pavement is for pedestrians, and people generally do not have one leg longer than the other. If they did, there's still a 50-50 chance that it would be the wrong leg, thus doubling the inconvenience for that already unfortunate minority.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 22:27   #12
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Pet hates you say? I have loads of them
  • People who stand in the middle of the pavement in groups chatting and making it impossible for anyone else to get past
  • People who walk along the street really reeeeeeeeallly slowly because they are texting. (I have found myself shouting at these people before :\)
  • People who click their fingers in restaurants - it is PIG IGNORANT
  • Shampoo adverts that claim the product gives '35% extra shine'. Extra shine!! How the **** do you measure that?
  • People who insist on working out exactly their share of the bill

I could go on and on :\
Quote:
Don't mention women You'll send me off on one...

Women who can't leave the house without makeup on. That's right physically can't leave - some weird metaphysical force GLUES their feet to the carpet.
Women who are (vastly) overweight but who insist on wearing miniskirts and ****ing boob tubes. They don't ****ing suit you you spastics!

etc

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 22:39   #13
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
- Modern banking practices which make disproportionately large charges for trivial transgressions of the T&C of your account. So for instance, on the 27th June I went over my overdraft limit by £30 because of a Direct Debit (I had money coming into the account, but it hadn't cleared). So I was charged £25. The money then came into the account but then because of the charge I was charged another £25 when another direct debit came out. And then another today. So basically in a month where I am eating ****ing weetabix for lunch because I can't afford anything else, Barclays Bank have charged me £75 for lending me £20 for about 24 hours. Mr Barclays PLC will you PLEASE STOP ****ING ME IN THE ARSE.

Yeah, that really ****s me off too. I've had it happen once or twice.
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 22:52   #14
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1. People who think they have an ax to grind and then want to grind it in my ear.
2. People who lack common courtesy.
3. People who hate people who lack common courtesy without noticing that they themselves show very little courtesy to anyone else.
4. Political correctness.
5. People who just have to one up everyone all of the time on everything.
6. People who cheat.
7. People who cut in line. (A subset of 2 and 6)
8. People who don't understand that sports is just a game.
9. People who feel the need to put other people down for no particular reason.
10. People who when asked a simple question go on and on and erm........that's all.
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 23:02   #15
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

I hate political correctness as well, but only in the sense that like the phrase 'post modern' its come to mean absolutely ****ing nothing and is instead used as some sort of undefined justification in an argument.

I hate that no good music is being made.
I hate that more and more bands sound utter shit when live, hearing pink floyd just ****ing rubbed it in.
I hate people being around me when i don't want them to be.
I hate women at work making little tribal wars and being caught in the eddies they form witin office-societal-politics
Why can't NASA scrap manned space flight and just build probes, why?!
Why can't the european union stick a cow up the farmer's arses and make probes?
I hate people who become overly aggresive in twattish manner when they start to lose an argument.
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 23:09   #16
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hate the phrase 'political correctness gone mad', especially when used by patronising politicians who imply that there is some centralised effort to make everything politically correct to the extreme especially when most cases are just isolated dickweeds with too much time and too much power on their hands.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 23:23   #17
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Women who can't leave the house without makeup on. That's right physically can't leave - some weird metaphysical force GLUES their feet to the carpet.
I saw a comment on one of my wedding forums from a woman who following her marrriage put on make-up to go to bed every night, so her husband didnt see her without make up on for 7 years!

She also wouldnt take a dump if her husband was in the house for 5 years.

I was in shock. These people give women a bad name.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 23:31   #18
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Ok that has got to be the worst one I've heard yet. Does someone steal these peoples brains at birth?!

And what the hell did she do?! Shit in the garden? It doesn't bear thinking about.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 23:51   #19
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebany

She also wouldnt take a dump if her husband was in the house for 5 years.
my girlfriend does that when i'm in the shower
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 00:23   #20
edmoo
SuperTux!

Quote:
Shampoo adverts that claim the product gives '35% extra shine'. Extra shine!! How the **** do you measure that?
Oh - there was a classic advert on British TV a while back. It said (and I quote):
"forulated to make your hair not once, but twice as shiney!"
great, I'm fed up with things that advertise the fact that they make my hair once as shiney.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarine_Joy
Women who can't leave the house without makeup on.
This gets me too. It's not like makup is even a particularily good thing - 60% of the time it just looks shit. Don't even get me started on painted nails and lipgloss.
Don't know if any of you are spaced fans, but theres that fantastic line:
"Tim: Twist, we're going to an animal testing plant. I'm sure they'll be plenty of makup there."
hehe.
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 00:30   #21
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
my girlfriend does that when i'm in the shower
Keep your sick scat-fetish off these forums or I'll see you banned, BY GOD I WILL !

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 00:32   #22
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I find it ironic that a thread "dedicated to positivity and the joys of life" immediatly spawns its antithesis.

Nodrog has failed once again to bring Joy to this forum
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 00:35   #23
edmoo
SuperTux!

Quote:
Nodrog has failed once again to bring Joy to this forum
not at all! This thread is providing me with much amusment. People are better at complaning than talking about good things (at least we are in Britain). And its a great way to make new freinds - we all love to bitch about things.
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 04:54   #24
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

credit card companies that say you can pay by phone on their 24-hour line then tell you they can't accept your payment late at night because they need to "update their computers" for the last hour of the day has been #1 on my list for the past 20 minutes or so

[edit]people who say "we should get together. Hey, I'm going to be at bar X (that I know you don't frequent) with 20 people you don't know. You should stop by." DIE DIE DIE

[edit 2]vegans who see no reason why everyone won't be happy going to a vegan restaurant. seriously. They exist. And good luck trying to find a decent 'protein diet' meal at one. I had to break off dinner plans with a friend last week because someone on his end did this. Then I went to the grocery store. And bought three pounds ground beef. And threw them away. Some of you may think I have no true moral principles that I stand by, but clearly I do. Also when vegetarians pester waiters about potential meat inclusions in their meal. Seriously, it's too late by then. Better you accidentally ingest some meat particle than all of us ingest large portions of semen (this i consider to be an objective truth). And it's not too late for the chicken wings that I'm perilously close to purchasing purely out of spite. PRINCIPLED spite.

Last edited by acropolis; 5 Jul 2005 at 05:05.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 05:25   #25
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Pet food labels that announce that they have "improved taste."