User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 Sep 2003, 19:37   #1
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok... what is going on?

SO my bicentenarial/100 account is being shut down and i will only get a new account to the forums if i am playing pla
is this the situation?

what is this passport account or whatever ?
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 19:39   #2
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
will someone make a sticky explaining that you can get a passport for free via "signup" on the portal, WITHOUT having a game account?

jonny, make yourself useful
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 19:40   #3
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by G_frog
will someone make a sticky explaining that you can get a passport for free via "signup" on the portal, WITHOUT having a game account?
believe me
i have searched the forum on the matter but apparently everyone but me is completely aware of the current affairs
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 19:42   #4
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
You don't have to be playing PA to sign up for the passport account. Just go the www.planetarion.com and click signup, this doesn't sign you up for the game, just the passport.
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 19:43   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You obviously didn't try searching GD for 'passport'
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 19:44   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Woah! And another one!
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 19:46   #7
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
everyone but me is completely aware of the current affairs

Nah, too easy.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 19:48   #8
Muslim
Banned

jalkiri have you found the pics yet?
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 19:49   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

What do you mean by 'found'?
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 19:50   #10
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
so who registered his nick so he can't

one of you must have...
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 19:50   #11
Muslim
Banned

the ones that where missing from your recently formated pc
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 19:51   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

The ones that still exist weren't missing, they were never on this one.
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 19:54   #13
Muslim
Banned

anyways id love to see them
if by any means you bother to host them somewhere, gimme a pm and ill check them out
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 19:56   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

This presumes I go onto my other pc.
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 20:07   #15
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

I Am Sword is an unknown quantity at this point
Have I got to sign up 5 new forum accounts ffs??
I Am Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 21:03   #16
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about
I dunno

Wizards First Rule- People Are Stupid
Quoted by the first Wizard Zorrander

Defender of the RP forums against the GD invasion September the 19th 2003
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 00:58   #17
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Will you still live on my lap swordypoos?