User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Sep 2003, 16:46   #1
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
biggest turn off

right now i gotta say its pop socks/knee high stockings

ran out of pretty lace knee high socks this morning and am in boots so needed to pick up alternative
only cheap wear today through out when get home option is these lovely old lady hosiery

they dont show
but i know they are there

if i were strapped into the sexiest underwear ever made and put these on i wouldnt get my leg over on a saturday night in a sticky carpet nightclub
they are that bad

what is your current biggest turn off?
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 16:48   #2
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
pat from eastenders
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 16:48   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Ugly women with no tits or ass.
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 16:50   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: biggest turn off

Quote:
Originally posted by madi
if i were strapped into the sexiest underwear ever made and put these on i wouldnt get my leg over on a saturday night in a sticky carpet nightclub
they are that bad
Someone hasn't been to klute.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 17:26   #5
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
projectile vomiting.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 17:33   #6
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
poor dental hygeine
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 18:00   #7
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society
Attention whoring.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 18:03   #8
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
tuna or egg breath

(girlfriend liked tuna and egg. made her brush her teeth everytime she ate it)
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 18:04   #9
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
make that ex girlfriend
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 18:05   #10
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
There's a girl at the office eating polish eggsalads between her sandwiches on a daily base, she also burps out loudly without any sign of shame. When she laughs the entire floor starts to rolleye and when you confronts her with her behaviour she starts saying things like 'talk to my hand because my face is not listening' or 'kiss my ass' in truly Jerry Springer fans style :/
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 18:23   #11
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
right now i gotta say its pop socks/knee high stockings

ran out of pretty lace knee high socks this morning and am in boots so needed to pick up alternative
only cheap wear today through out when get home option is these lovely old lady hosiery

they dont show
but i know they are there

they are that bad

for some reason I have no ****ing idea what are you talking about
i mean i know what you talking about
you talking about some turn off or maybe some high knee socks or boots or your underwear but i still have no clue

it's hard to be stupid and it's even harder to be stupid women
you know what i mean?
it's like it's there but it dont show

maybe next time i go to the nightclub with my underwear on my head i won't look so stupid because a carpet still all sticky but i am not an old woman so i can borrow
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 18:27   #12
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
People that eat tunafish.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 18:27   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

they are that bad

hahaha i have neve rquoite heard them called that before
but MrL is right, you obviously havent been to klute
im thinking about organising a GD night out there, just so some of this lot of reprobates can get laid
even muslim could get laid there fs!
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 18:29   #14
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
"I recall one evening in Ireland, people didn't believe me when I said I did a great army ant impression, so I lifted one of the guys onto my back and carried him over half a mile back to the hostel."
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 19:21   #15
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
her: im good at blowjobs
me: why dont you show me?
her: *zip* *suck*
me: mmmmmmmmm
her: *suck* *CHOMPOMFGTEETH*
me: ARGHHFS! GET AWAY FROM ME!

[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 19:28   #16
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
projectile vomiting.
that is bad, but saves a lot of crap when youre plastered and about to throw up in something like a tent, i somehow managed to not make a mess everywhere and aimed out the door lol
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 19:53   #17
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Re: biggest turn off

Quote:
Originally posted by the dying puppy
for some reason I have no ****ing idea what are you talking about ...
...i am not an old woman so i can borrow

was that english?
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 20:48   #18
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
"I recall one evening in Ireland, people didn't believe me when I said I did a great army ant impression, so I lifted one of the guys onto my back and carried him over half a mile back to the hostel."
where is the turn off?
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote