User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Sep 2003, 14:24   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Writing a hit song

We should write a hit single and make loads of money.

Its easy really.

Everyone post their favourite line from a song (or a couple if you like) and we'll try and string them together to make a great hit single.

I'm sure we can do it.

One of my favourite lines is;

'I'm as serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer'
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 14:26   #2
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
'Who would call a kid Bruce anyway, the poor kid would have to hang his head in shame'
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 14:26   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
"You must die, I alone am best"
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 14:30   #4
Red
Reborn

Red is an unknown quantity at this point
"here we stand or here we fall, history won't care at all"

Ignorance is a bliss unless you die of it
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 14:39   #5
Smirn0ff Ic3

Smirn0ff Ic3 is an unknown quantity at this point
I am the eggman, we are the eggmen, I am the walrus
Goo goo g'joob
Smirn0ff Ic3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 14:52   #6
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
I'm a slave 4 u
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 14:59   #7
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of
Quote:
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a 64' Impala
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 15:23   #8
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Got rhymes that are rough and rhymes that are slick
I'm not surprised you're on my dick
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 15:28   #9
DaWoodster
Registered abUser

DaWoodster is an unknown quantity at this point
Push pineapple shake a tree
The lovely beach in the sky The moon of Kuwai
DaWoodster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 15:34   #10
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
You can walk my path, you can wear my shoes, then talk like me and be an angel too.
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 16:38   #11
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
"I'm as fake as a wedding cake"
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 16:40   #12
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
"farmer farmer, put away your DDT"
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 16:42   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

"I've got you in my sights and I'm not giving up until I've ****ed you over."
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 17:51   #14
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
and if your so clever,why are you on your own tonight?
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 17:53   #15
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
**** you i wont do what you tell me
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 17:55   #16
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
get the flan in the face the flan in the face the flan in the face dance you ****er dance you ****er don't you dare don't you dare don't you flan in the face

Last edited by Bloomers III; 15 Sep 2003 at 19:58.
Bloomers III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 17:58   #17
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light
intoxicator with the madness
im in love with my sadness
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 18:03   #18
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
i want to catch something that i might be ashamed of.
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 18:07   #19
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
tonight youre our blanket youre going to keep us warm
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 18:25   #20
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 18:32   #21
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
"It's hard to get by when your arse is the size of a small country"

or

"The power to kill a Yak from 200 yards away with mind bullets"
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 18:54   #22
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
"I'm still alive like Saddam Hussein, looking at my dead children's burnt remains"
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 18:56   #23
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
seems like a touch,
a touch too much
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 19:34   #24
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
'the girl on the bus goes round and round'

(from our own jj)
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 19:42   #25
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
two more lines i like, 'where is the love?' and '**** you mother ****er you'll blow my **** ****ing straight off, ******'
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 19:54   #26
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
".... cos my name is Cletus, the Slack-Jawed Yokel"
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 20:07   #27
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

I Am Sword is an unknown quantity at this point
Your mother wasn't raped I ate her pussy while she slept.
I Am Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 20:11   #28
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Now I know how Joan of Arc felt

(Let's get bloomers to record this)
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 05:38   #29
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
'and now to the boss that they call JammyJim he's got hos to the left middle and the right of him'