User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Sep 2003, 11:29   #1
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
"Thundercat"

I keep hearing this word both in movies and in songs.

Wtf does it mean...

i.e.

"...It be like needing a man when im really a thundercat..."

anyone explain :-(
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 11:36   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
You know what a thundercat is. Human/cat hybrids that run around with swords that grow longer when you shout out "Thunder! Thunder! Thundercats!"
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 11:55   #3
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
that run around with swords that grow longer
fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapf apfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 12:25   #4
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 12:42   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
They were naked for most of the first episode.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 14:22   #6
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Snarf is always naked.
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 15:32   #7
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Thundercats HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I have all the action figures. I feel like a retard letting you all know that.

Oh and sometimes snarf wears a shirt, but he's always pantless.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 16:29   #8
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
And Liono was a little spoggy little girl.

Yet he aged when he went into Stasis, and Whiley Kit and Kat (sp) didnt, or aged slower. I forget. I watched it last week when bored.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 17:14   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: "Thundercat"

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
anyone explain :-(
Didn't you watch TV when you were little?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 17:32   #10
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ok

you have all missed my point here

I DONT MEAN THUNDERCATS THE KIDS CARTOON SHOW

i meant for example :

"Yo, I'm the big booty type
I like them thick with their mind right (Awe)
Banging personality conversate when the time right (Naw)
I'm not hard I've got women to handle that
They be like he the man when I'm really a Thundercat
Come on you know the tics connect like Voltron
Collect so much grass popo thinking we mow lawns
My gohans don't match that
But it matches her head wrap and the seats that I got in the lap"

"
-Who the **** are you?
-Hi Mr Winnet im Reggie
-What u doin here?
-I came to take out Megan
-What?
-I came to take out Megan...
-How old are you?
-Im 15 Mr Winnet
-Mother****er you look 30....show me some ID
-I dont have any on me...
-You dont have any id on you...Get your ass up against that wall..you know what the **** your problem is...you think you know it all...little young thundercats...you got joints on you?
-No...
-You smoke that ****?
-No sir
-You trying to get my daughter high...you smoke that ****??
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 17:40   #11
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
probably a bunch of children of the 80s reminiscing when they buy their crack.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 17:50   #12
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
noting that the next line refers to voltron, i think its pretty clear that he is referring to the kids show in the line above

The End
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 17:53   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

'JJ in 'confused' shocker'.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 19:30   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
Oh and sometimes snarf wears a shirt, but he's always pantless.

you say it like theres any other way of life

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 19:37   #15
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
i wish you where discuting about thundercats the tv show
it was really nice

does anyone remebers the lyrics? for the ace song in the beggining?
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 19:46   #16
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all
I always thought Thundercats was a baseball team
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 19:47   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
i wish you where discuting about thundercats the tv show
it was really nice
We... are... though?
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 20:07   #18
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
ok

you have all missed my point here

I DONT MEAN THUNDERCATS THE KIDS CARTOON SHOW

ARE WE, NOW?
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 20:08   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
ARE WE, NOW?
You obviously didn't miss the bit just after that where everyone told JJ to stop being an idiot.

No, you read this thread from top to bottom!
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 20:15   #20
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
You obviously didn't miss the bit just after that where everyone told JJ to stop being an idiot.

No, you read this thread from top to bottom!
what about a little less posting and a little more going out?

or

stop endorsing thread hijacking
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 20:17   #21
Muslim
Banned

ohh, so the thread is not being hijacked! jj was wrong afterall
my bad reading skills fooled me =(
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 20:30   #22
Mirai

JJ, even though you aren't referring to the show, all those quotes are.

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 23:24   #23
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
jj you listening to rap?

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 23:46   #24
JammyJim
Godfather

i was
yes
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 23:46   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Kids nowadays!
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 23:52   #26
JammyJim
Godfather

If you must know

The Bad Boys II album.

and i still do not understand why people are starting to say 'im a thundercat' or 'your a thundercat'

it just seems..well odd....given that so far all you people have come up with is 'thunder thunder thunder thunder CATS' as an answer :-((((
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 00:35   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

It's not as good as danger mouse, dude.
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 00:37   #28
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
JammyJim doesn't "get" rap.
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 00:42   #29
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
a cat, fatcat - all kinda slang for a 'brother' who have made it in some way, or just cool guys.

I guess thundercat is a variant on it.
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 03:17   #30
JammyJim
Godfather

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
JammyJim doesn't "get" rap.

**** the money and the white sand and ****
When it's said and done you gunna understand this ****
Your man talking about Hummers and little cars
That only fit in his little house little garage
His lifestyle is just a little mirage
He the type of cat that never had a menage
Backrub, you know a little massage
Tight **** you get when you Head Nigga in charge
I'm in the Rolls listening to the bars
Leaned back wit a chick smoking on cigars
From Bogota, Colombia, chicks from Panama
The diamond fellow, mami hello
Pull up in the drop my Ferrari yellow
Pull off your top make it shake like Jello

sums up my feelings

bitch
(your the one with the little garage...im the one with the jello shaking mamas)

p.s. i rock.
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 04:11   #31
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
The Bad Boys II album.
Wigger.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 04:51   #32
Mirai

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Wigger.
racism (kinda)

Unread 3 Sep 2003, 05:05   #33
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 05:18   #34
Haer
Aquafresh

Haer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

"Yo, I'm the big booty type
I like them thick with their mind right (Awe)
Banging personality conversate when the time right (Naw)
I'm not hard I've got women to handle that
They be like he the man when I'm really a Thundercat
Come on you know the tics connect like Voltron
Collect so much grass popo thinking we mow lawns
My gohans don't match that
But it matches her head wrap and the seats that I got in the lap"
References to He-Man, Dragonball Z, Thundercats and Transformers.
Haer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 15:19   #35
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
jj you like blink-blink posing?

honestly i dont think it is profitable to think about murphy lees lyrics..

Unread 3 Sep 2003, 15:20   #36
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Quote:
Originally posted by Haer
References to He-Man, Dragonball Z, Thundercats and Transformers.
hehe nice one

Unread 3 Sep 2003, 16:30   #37
JammyJim
Godfather

Quote:
Originally posted by Lupin
jj you like blink-blink posing?

honestly i dont think it is profitable to think about murphy lees lyrics..

blink blink???

do you mean bling bling?

AND IT WAS P DIDDY AND NELLY TOO

DEAR ME.

this thread really has gone on a lot longer than i thought it would...hurray for me
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 18:05   #38
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

yup i meant bling-bling..

well p diddy and nelly arent better too since money makes the world go 'round