User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Aug 2003, 13:59   #1
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Why Alchohol and PC maintanence should not be mixed

You mqy decide that tis a really good idea to randomly pull out jumpers and cables (y'know to see what they do) without bothering to do anything as pointless as taking note of where they actually went

Oops.

On the plus side my CD-R drive works again.

On the negative side the rest of the system is fairly much screwed.
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 14:16   #2
BarbieKen

It's not really hard to configure jumpers and place cables correctly. It's made fairly bulletproof.
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 14:24   #3
plasmas_arms
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by BarbieKen
It's not really hard to configure jumpers and place cables correctly. It's made fairly bulletproof.
well yes that is normally true.

If I had some sort of manual for the MB or if any of the cables/jumpers were actually marked (*cough* cheap 3 year old components *cough*).

As it is Im playing a real guessing game atm I have managed to find the right points for power on and the pc speaker
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 14:27   #4
BarbieKen

Quote:
Originally posted by plasmas_arms
well yes that is normally true.

If I had some sort of manual for the MB or if any of the cables/jumpers were actually marked (*cough* cheap 3 year old components *cough*).

As it is Im playing a real guessing game atm I have managed to find the right points for power on and the pc speaker
Well, aslong as you don't put a led cable on a jumper connector you'll be fine..
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 14:33   #5
plasmas_arms
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by BarbieKen
Well, aslong as you don't put a led cable on a jumper connector you'll be fine..

I always sucked at mine sweeper....
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 16:55   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
omg booze

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 17:04   #7
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Bored today Deffeh?

Spamming is .
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 17:40   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
nah mate

Day off, i just did an 8 day stint of full time nastiness. You lot already forgot what its like to have me stoating all over the boards all day.

Anyway, my rents just got back from Newcy (again). I had a massive party last night, and trashed the place. They didnt care, cause they knew about it, and sanctioned it.

They also bought me a newcastle tracksuit top, and last seasons away top (i think? long sleeves, cottony, ntl home, black with grey sweat thingys?). I think theyve understood my hatred of manchester united and arsenal to mean that anyone else winning is with me.

And it is. I want a kebab now

Unread 13 Aug 2003, 17:51   #9
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh

They also bought me a newcastle tracksuit top, and last seasons away top (i think? long sleeves, cottony, ntl home, black with grey sweat thingys?). I think theyve understood my hatred of manchester united and arsenal to mean that anyone else winning is with me.

http://www.footballshirtcentral.com/...ted_Away.shtml

The bottom one or the one thats not there for some reason?

Yes i was bored enough to look for it .

Quote:
I had a massive party last night, and trashed the place
Quote:
omg booze
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 17:58   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

i think its just a sweat top then, its similar but not 100% the bottom one.

Still

Unread 13 Aug 2003, 18:06   #11
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I don't understand why you had a jumper in your pc anyway, especially in this weather

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 18:09   #12
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about
but, with alcohol u get solutions 4 a lot of stuff, but u never know if they r right
BlacK_Bengudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 18:11   #13
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
I don't understand why you had a jumper in your pc anyway, especially in this weather
If you could get tumbleweed on the internet, they'd be blowing across this thread after that joke.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 19:09   #14
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Thanks dear. I tried my hardest.

Unread 13 Aug 2003, 19:43   #15
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
It's OK, I'm a tough audience.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 21:42   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Die you ****er!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 21:45   #17
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
how long will it take to remove the drink stains all over the pc area?
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 13:40   #18
plasmas_arms
Banned

Quote:
D-

Must try harder.
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 13:43   #19
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
how long will it take to remove the drink stains all over the pc area?
those aren't drink stains... look closer.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 14:46   #20
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
If you could get tumbleweed on the internet, they'd be blowing across this thread after that joke.
The internet has everything
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 14:48   #21
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Die Seite wurde nicht gefunden. (This site could not be found)

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 18:01   #22
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by plasmas_arms
D-

Must try harder.

Pfffffft

I should have got an A+(+) for that considering I was actively trying to make the worst joke ever

(Having said that.. when I originally read your post I actually did think you had a jumper of the woollen variety in your PC, and had to reread it )