User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 5 Jul 2008, 18:48   #1
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Will the world end in 2 days ?

http://www.lhcountdown.com/?p=3

I have my doubts !

Looking at what the scientists involved are saying its going to take a year to collect/collate enough data to prove or disprove all the big bang theories.

Cynical soul that i am, i think its all going to go wrong and nothing will have been proved or disproved .

But if no BOOM occurs and they dont start collecting dark matter etc etc etc ... in 2 days the world will change subtly because we will be on our way to finally discovering the origin of all things !

I will now wait patiently for the god sqaud to appear and say we already know that . (and i wont be arguing with any religous arguments put up, because i know they will be so i'm warning you in advance)
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote