User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Jul 2004, 20:42   #1
OrionIII
Force Adept

OrionIII is an unknown quantity at this point
Fusi0n and Lupine Crux

This a message to all Paplayers

As of sometime this week, Lupine Crux's member base has crumbled, and most active members have left (quite smartly) for other alliances.

At this time the last few actives are HC's and most of teh rest are toally inactive.

The tragedy in this situation is that LC had several very promising members, but i would like to say Congratualtions to F-crew, Nos, and the other alliances that picked up these active LC members.

Fusi0n is no longer associated with Lupine Crux and will soon be demonstrating this by changing its name.

The name Fusi0n shall rest in piece fianlly, the name should have been left dead when it died in round 4/5 area.

Thank you all for your attention.

Orion
Round 11 - Fusi0n HC / Coven Member / Coven Officer
Round 13 & 14 - Coven Officer
Round 15 - Insomnia
OrionIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 20:48   #2
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Re: Fusi0n and Lupine Crux

You change your alliance name when you dissolve relations with another alliance?
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 21:27   #3
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

to bad :/

whatever the reasons are, stupid or not, pa needs alliances like them :/

gl with your future plans
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 00:33   #4
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
to bad :/

whatever the reasons are, stupid or not, pa needs alliances like them :/

gl with your future plans
agreed..
(f*ck i posted on AD again..)

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 17:41   #5
Leviathan1

Thanks for stealing the idea for the rename Orion. I like it when my efforts are so well rewarded. You may recall the discussions about renaming to Phoenix (suggested by me and put forward by the previous LC HC) or some derivitive of it before the ties were severed between the two alliances.

Anyway, don't want to get childish. We have learnt the lesson of our last Supreme Comedian (...sorry Commander) Sevrok.

Just to let all you guys out there know. Lupine Crew is still an alliance and we will remain to be an alliance. We are holding on to our Universe rank and we actually gained a place today. Things aren't so bleak after all.

Unread 5 Jul 2004, 18:17   #6
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan1
You may recall the discussions about renaming to Phoenix (suggested by me and put forward by the previous LC HC) or some derivitive of it before the ties were severed between the two alliances.
there has all ready been a phoenix and a derivitive of it (PHNX) in pa. Actually Phnx came first and had already shortened its name from phoenix if i remember correctly.
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 22:04   #7
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrionIII
The tragedy in this situation is that LC had several very promising members, but i would like to say Congratualtions to F-crew, Nos, and the other alliances that picked up these active LC members.
We did? If so certainly wasnt intentional if thats what you were trying to imply (ofc I could be misreading the intent of that line and it could be harmless rather than one of those cryptic attacks we see so often on these forums)
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 22:46   #8
B-Butch3r

Yeah, let my dear Fusi0n sleeps until rafe or mr_ace will return
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 09:30   #9
Leviathan1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
there has all ready been a phoenix and a derivitive of it (PHNX) in pa. Actually Phnx came first and had already shortened its name from phoenix if i remember correctly.
Looks like its back to the drawing board then...
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 23:21   #10
Wiseman

Fusi0n the old guard
Fus0in lives for ever
Fusi0n till pa dies
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 23:51   #11
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point

ahh I get it! Kinda of like a transformer "makes the noise when they change"
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion