User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Apr 2004, 06:30   #1
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough
FMP I know U are Desperate

But come on 4 top 40 planets on my humble and nobile planet, thats kind of sad, and NO its not only 2day, happens the last 2 weeks EVERY day.
I am not even roid fat...................
Start roiding eachother and leave me alone
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 06:53   #2
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: FMP I know U are Desperate

Quote:
Originally Posted by General1
But come on 4 top 40 planets on my humble and nobile planet, thats kind of sad, and NO its not only 2day, happens the last 2 weeks EVERY day.
I am not even roid fat...................
Start roiding eachother and leave me alone
You'll have to excuse thier l33tness but this is the way people with skillz do things. After 4 days of waves they finally manage to get through (although they did pay dearly for my roids) but it took a server crash to do it. Now my planet going from 13th to 80th place isn't good enough, I get a fleet catch set up on me and ever so pleasant mails like this:

From: The Number (xx:x:xx) Subject: hehe Sent: Fri Apr 30 01:53:55 2004
u r gonna die :-D

Very impressive. You must be very proud.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 09:49   #3
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

nice to c u to got the same (i knew it from General1, i saw it on overview ) but i know it is sad, i got the same inc only to get me from defending General1, or was it just to crush me? (then i would have done ok) to bad about my roids and my finance centres (i had 80 of them)

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 10:55   #4
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Maybe they took it personally when you tried to give away their co-ord lists for a gal NAP. I suppose being a WP command gal you'd have been safe up till now.
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 10:56   #5
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
Maybe they took it personally when you tried to give away their co-ord lists for a gal NAP. I suppose being a WP command gal you'd have been safe up till now.
Uhm safe,
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 11:30   #6
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

Quote:
I suppose being a WP command gal you'd have been safe up till now.
RIGHT! A WP command gal? with who? i dont think u mean me, and i dont hope u mean Darky (he is on holiday and didnt play actif)
+
SAVE???? we have had a hell of a lot of inc all round long.

So... this shows again that u arent mr perfect and it also shows your intel sucks

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 11:55   #7
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That mail mazz received is pathetic.

I wish I knew who sent out this crap, sending mail like that just isn't necessary.
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 12:14   #8
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

I wish I knew who sent out this crap, sending mail like that just isn't necessary.
Quality comedy value when this is the outcome:

http://parser.visionhq.org/pa-old/in...ddcdedf09b786a

I guess all WP defence isn't fake after all

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 12:31   #9
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
lol, since when has wp commandgals been safe? the first 2 weeks.... and thats max

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 13:03   #10
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Heh.
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 16:07   #11
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

heh, I got the same. 20 mil value of people constantly launching/relaunching, I once had 78500~ incoming hostiles (that was the first wave, got bored and went to bed ), and I was 1 mil value. Constant incs over 2 weeks (when I was on holiday) and they finally got through when I went back to school (Took them 86 fleets and a loss of 600k value for my roids, though I lost a similar amount )
Shaithess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 00:21   #12
LB|away

LB|away is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaithess
heh, I got the same. 20 mil value of people constantly launching/relaunching, I once had 78500~ incoming hostiles (that was the first wave, got bored and went to bed ), and I was 1 mil value. Constant incs over 2 weeks (when I was on holiday) and they finally got through when I went back to school (Took them 86 fleets and a loss of 600k value for my roids, though I lost a similar amount )

ah yes I remember this, nice rocks

good job men!

LB|away is offline   Reply With Quote