User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 27 Nov 2012, 01:22   #1
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Cheating in Apprime

Good evening all,

Thought I would spill the cheating details of the alliance we all know and love, being Apprime.

I know for a fact that other alliances use similar tactics but this day and age there is no real way to prevent cheating with new IP addresses and connections being so readily available and cheap....

Apprime for a long time now has used methods of PC to PC connection to play other peoples accounts. The cheating then developed much more so to that of having multi planets and playing them via multiple IPs.

Let's talk about this rounds cheating

I know of 11 multi planets in Apprime but I am pretty sure there is more. This round they are called 'cousin''s. Some planets are even named 'cousins' ingame ! Too funny !!

Each HC of course utilises this cheating cousin tactic and shows us the way.

CarDinal - Accounts = 2
Stojke - Accounts = 3
Inforza - Accounts = 3
Hunter - Accounts = 3
Jake - Accounts = 2
Guzlic = Accounts = 3
CBA = Accounts = 2

Quite funny as well this round, Sion ended up ingal with me.. A multi of Hunter's, IP based in Poland. Hunter uses sssh tunnel to access and use and of course being in gal it made sense for me to use.

Here are the details of the account: (I never actually went on it as couldn't get it to work - FAIL lack of IT skillz)

[04:33:45] <Hunter> tunnel.shellmix.com
[04:33:49] <Hunter> zenf marlboro
[04:33:49] <Hunter> pa
[04:33:57] <Hunter> [email protected] marlboro

Anyhow

For more details I suggest the multihunters actually do their jobs but whatever....

NAMED AND SHAMED.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2012, 01:24   #2
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: Cheating in Apprime

Also today I got an emotional reaction from Cardi
[00:10:10] <carDi> ignored

Unread 27 Nov 2012, 01:59   #3
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Something the pa community has known about for some time. it wont come as a surprise.

very sad that the game is like this and your right it is used elsewhere.

what can we do? :/
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2012, 02:01   #4
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

This has been going on for years, if u got proofs, report em.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2012, 02:47   #5
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of

I have heard of similar incidents and have reported them. The MH even believed me, the problem was they had no way to prove it and so were unable to do anything about it. The simple fact of the matter is there is no easy way to prove these accounts are cheating (unless someone screws up), especially if they are in ally.

Some of us have known about how to do this sort of cheat for a very long time but have refrained from doing so and have run their allies with real players. Others clearly have not, it's a shame really, but with a dying game with few active players I can't say I'm really surprised.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2012, 11:09   #6
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monroe View Post
I have heard of similar incidents and have reported them. The MH even believed me, the problem was they had no way to prove it and so were unable to do anything about it. The simple fact of the matter is there is no easy way to prove these accounts are cheating (unless someone screws up), especially if they are in ally.

Some of us have known about how to do this sort of cheat for a very long time but have refrained from doing so and have run their allies with real players. Others clearly have not, it's a shame really, but with a dying game with few active players I can't say I'm really surprised.
MH are worthless, heck the round I got deleted I doubt if I came ot them they probably would have never done anything. Everyone knows APP cheats.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2012, 12:53   #7
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Let's talk about scan bots in alliances like CT too.. (Hi Jintao) I guess it's okay for CT to take in a guy that's been closed multiple times for cheating and then point fingers at others?

Really, the amount of people playing has kept declining over the rounds, but the number of planets is being kept at the same level by lots of people having more than one account. I'm absolutely certain this is not just an Apprime thing, but rampant throughout all alliances playing the game. There's also no real way you can catch them, the MH tools and methods are essentially the same as 5 years ago, but much has changed with technology. It's never been easier to cheat in PA.

PS: That's actually not how most people create "cousins" CBA. Everyone already knew that you can barely run a planet or post on the forums, but I thought you had at least a small bit of technical insight. Seems I was wrong.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2012, 13:08   #8
Cervantes
StarCraft II Pro Wannabe!

Cervantes is an unknown quantity at this point

Lack of IT skills CBA I dont think that is your most Important problem. It's probably bottom of the list
Round 32 Violent Realm HC - join
#violent_Realm

Round 33-35 P3nguins - Join #p3nguins
Round 35-40 Conspiracy Theory - Join #Conspiracy
Round 41-44 Conspiracy Theory HC
Round 45 xVx Peon
Round 46 Fang Peon
Round 47-69 (Apprime,Conspiracy Theory, Innuendo)
Rounds 69-70 Not Played
Round 71 MAYBE

Upper Your Spirit!
Cervantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2012, 13:10   #9
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Couldn't care less really. If anything, alliances having fewer actual members probably hurts them overall.
Unread 27 Nov 2012, 13:56   #10
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

I have to commend CBA for having balls and raising this issue on the forums (more like confirming what I already know / heard through the grapevine) but have to slate his stupidity in taking part with the scheme.
Unread 27 Nov 2012, 14:01   #11
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

cba is just emoing because he got roided
Unread 27 Nov 2012, 14:20   #12
Zotnam
Over the moon

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

He certainly didn't say no to cousin defense when he had roids.

This is just a desperate cry for attention now that his round is over.

Planets.
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),

Those damn emp races..
Unread 27 Nov 2012, 14:39   #13
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

nice to see there is no denial from you guys, its just who cares and you cant stop us.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2012, 14:58   #14
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

A bit surprised to see anyone doing more than some accountsharing these days. Some sharing is "ok" and should be allowed ( like travian ). Multi accounts is so r3 though.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2012, 15:24   #15
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

might be a good time to remind you lot about different suggestions made in the past about allowing planetarion players to legally multy.. there has been quite alot of ideas and i cba to write em all down here again, who needs, can find em easily enough..

my opinion is that the "multying" should be allowed in some extent btw
Unread 27 Nov 2012, 15:29   #16
isildurx

personally I've kinda ended up with the opinion that multying is okay, aslong as each other is controlled by only one person and that all the planets a person controls is in the same alliance
Unread 27 Nov 2012, 17:25   #17
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
He certainly didn't say no to cousin defense when he had roids.

This is just a desperate cry for attention now that his round is over.
Yes Golan it must be a desperate cry for attention.

Please inform me if it has worked?

Also, stating the obvious.... Of course I did not say no to cousin defense!! Why would I? I have a cousin of my own...

Unread 27 Nov 2012, 18:47   #18
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Atleast its another credit spent on this game. Keeps the player base above 500.
As neroon points out in the past there have been suggestions to allow it in a legal way. Just like many other suggestions to improve the game and to expand the memberbase. All ignored and neglected. Though saying this I'm going offtopic and into the "Jagex" topic on the different subforums..
Same old shit every round, not worth bothering with. And with that I mean the game in general.

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2012, 19:25   #19
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros View Post
And with that I mean the game in general.
When did you come to that conclusion? b4 or after you finished top3, after spending a substantial amount of time in said round on this game, your remark rings hollow somehow....
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2012, 19:48   #20
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killeah View Post
When did you come to that conclusion? b4 or after you finished top3, after spending a substantial amount of time in said round on this game, your remark rings hollow somehow....
That sounds rather accusing.
But to answer your question: I decided that this round over the course of playing again for 6 rounds or so, seeing nothing changes much.

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2012, 20:23   #21
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

To be fair to apprime, the HC type ppl never claimed to not cheat.
They revel in it and have said many a time 'prove it'.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2012, 20:34   #22
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
A bit surprised to see anyone doing more than some accountsharing these days. Some sharing is "ok" and should be allowed ( like travian ). Multi accounts is so r3 though.
Hehe, comming from a ex LDK?
I guess u have a master degree in this type of things?

Unread 27 Nov 2012, 20:50   #23
Zotnam
Over the moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Dragons cheated just as much as LDK tbh. Wishmaster's best buddy donated him to his roundwin too, it's not like cheating is just limited to who logs into an account.

Planets.

Those damn emp races..
Unread 27 Nov 2012, 20:54   #24
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Dragons cheated just as much as LDK tbh. Wishmaster's best buddy donated him to his roundwin too, it's not like cheating is just limited to who logs into an account.
Hehe, yeah, Dragons and LDK being kind of the same allie in the PA clone, and housing both groups in eXilition.
Its not new to me....

Unread 27 Nov 2012, 21:47   #25
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Are you serious here?

Best buddy? I never asked or arranged for a steal. I played in alliance with Warangel some rounds, but doubt I ever had a pm with him non-pa related. So basically, anyone I attack a round then in this community is my best buddy?

Great logic, and great to see some things never change. You are still an idiot.

Quote:

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 27 Nov 2012, 21:49   #26
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
I m not gonna say I didnt get multi defence back in the days, but I havent had more than one account since the weee early days of planetarion. r1,r2,r3.

Quote:
Unread 27 Nov 2012, 21:50   #27
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You know, I've missed these Ministry/Ðragons fights a little.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2012, 22:11   #28
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I m not gonna say I didnt get multi defence back in the days, but I havent had more than one account since the weee early days of planetarion. r1,r2,r3.
Hehe, and now, since its not back in the days, uve changed ur ethics, moral and stand against illegale activities? meh.
Stop throwing stein i glasshus

Unread 27 Nov 2012, 22:28   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd have to say that after spending the previous round in apprime that it seemed fairly obvious cheating was going on. However I did not look too closely at it as, realistically, I didn't want to know for sure. I've never liked cheating in terms of breaking any rule. Those are the rules and you play the game by adhering to them. You don't win by starting snakes and ladders fifteen spaces ahead of everyone else and accomplishments in this game based on rule breaking are not worthwhile.

Any argument over whether or not the rules should be changed to allow multiple planets is, in my opinion, an entirely separate one. I do feel this is certainly a worthwhile discussion and a round with more planets would be both interesting from a pure more planets=more fun perspective and also because it would introduce a new dynamic in terms of how people might use their extra planets in different ways.

However in this case you're all a bunch of losers. Go and **** yourselves.

PS For the sake of clarity the above statement includes CBA, Hypocritical Attention-seeker Champion 2012.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 27 Nov 2012 at 22:41.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2012, 22:41   #30
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Hehe, and now, since its not back in the days, uve changed ur ethics, moral and stand against illegale activities? meh.
Stop throwing stein i glasshus
I guess you are exactly the same person today as u were when u where 14 years old. Good for you, I spose.

Quote:
Unread 27 Nov 2012, 22:44   #31
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

Quote:
I guess you are exactly the same person today as u were when u where 14 years old. Good for you, I spose.
nah, there was still hope for him when he was 14.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2012, 22:44   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Apparently I pos-repped you too recently (honestly, what is the world coming to!) but, just for the sake of posterity, this was a great burn.
Unread 27 Nov 2012, 22:49   #33
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Apparently I pos-repped you too recently (honestly, what is the world coming to!) but, just for the sake of posterity, this was a great burn.
Its more than two years since the biggest day of my life. ( You posrepping me )

Favourite rounds! 1 Sep 2010 20:47 JonnyBGood I did actually lol

Quote:
Unread 27 Nov 2012, 22:52   #34
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
My ethics, moral, and view on cheating is the same.
Good that someone is the same person as theyve always been eh?

Unread 27 Nov 2012, 23:46   #35
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post

PS For the sake of clarity the above statement includes CBA, Hypocritical Attention-seeker Champion 2012.

AN AWARD? FROM JBG to CBA?

THANK YOU PAL!

Unread 28 Nov 2012, 00:58   #36
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Apprime interview question1: Will you share your login info? Question 2: Will you play at least 2 planets?
Unread 28 Nov 2012, 01:50   #37
Trunks
Fear The Reaper

Trunks is an unknown quantity at this point

Heh, I think everyone knew it was going on but quite amusing to have one of the part-takers blow the whistle in such a fashion.

We had a Apprime planet exile into our gal earlier in the round. Someone's 'son'. Who never logged onto irc or even attacked. Just seemed to randomly send defence. I don't think we can blame the MH's for this, it seems pretty impossible to stop/prove.

Just another stark reminder of how behind the times, open to exploitation, and generally crap this game is now.
Unread 28 Nov 2012, 08:43   #38
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
My ethics, moral, and view on cheating is the same.
Good that someone is the same person as theyve always been eh?
Also, its great fun being told about ethics from ex RB member. Its not like they cheated back in the days at all.

Quote:
Unread 28 Nov 2012, 12:18   #39
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Also, its great fun being told about ethics from ex RB member. Its not like they cheated back in the days at all.

I can not believe that after 10 (!) years Alliance Discussion is still about the evil LDK cheaters!

lo Wishmaster btw

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2012, 20:53   #40
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
RB never cheated at all.

RB had a wing system that allowed a seperate alliance to operate under its name (for protection) but never shared any rooms/tools etc.

That alliance was called Section.

Interestingly enough, Section = dragons = exilition = apprime cores etc
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2012, 21:53   #41
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
RB never cheated at all.
I sort of stopped reading and started laughing at that point

Quote:
Unread 28 Nov 2012, 22:28   #42
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Funny enough when dragons was at is best in the other game, they had around 200 planets in their list, funnily enough only around half of em had nicks, and most others were called 'rl friend'.
Im sure every alliances got cheaters within, but very few support or accept this.

Unread 28 Nov 2012, 23:28   #43
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

It was all actual rl friends who didn't want to join irc
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2012, 23:45   #44
Zotnam
Over the moon

Quote:
Are you serious here?

Best buddy? I never asked or arranged for a steal. I played in alliance with Warangel some rounds, but doubt I ever had a pm with him non-pa related. So basically, anyone I attack a round then in this community is my best buddy?
I was talking about Pommeh. Not sure what you are on about. That round was full of questionable bullshit when it came to pranks anyway, so maybe you would have won without that crash, maybe you wouldn't.

Back in the day when I was in Caladan, it was pretty clear some cheating was going on. If liz or SB came back one day and felt like being honest about the past, I'm sure that's one of the things they would mention. Saying you didn't cheat since r3 is pretty much a facepalm.

Planets.

Those damn emp races..
Unread 30 Nov 2012, 08:49   #45
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
again golan. HOW ON EARTH DID POMMEH DONATE ME THE ROUNDWIN?

really, are you just talking out of your ass now? We were in same gal... he ended top 20 himself. Didnt crash anywhere where I gained a single resource in salvage.

If you are gonna claim someone cheated to a roundwin, u better back it up.

Quote:
Unread 30 Nov 2012, 08:52   #46
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
I was talking about Pommeh. Not sure what you are on about. That round was full of questionable bullshit when it came to pranks anyway, so maybe you would have won without that crash, maybe you wouldn't.

Back in the day when I was in Caladan, it was pretty clear some cheating was going on. If liz or SB came back one day and felt like being honest about the past, I'm sure that's one of the things they would mention. Saying you didn't cheat since r3 is pretty much a facepalm.
Where did I say I havent cheated since r3? I said I havent had multiple accounts.

I got closed r9.5 for account sharing with nacho when I was on vacation. I have also had access to other peoples accounts since r3 to send their shit away if they got uncoverable incs. I have probably also used it to send attacks after r3.

Caladan probably had some cheats in it aswell. we lost a round cause the one we donated all our res to got closed. he claimed he didnt cheat, but who knows. We didnt use bots or had defplanets however. not afaik anyway.

Quote:
Unread 30 Nov 2012, 11:28   #47
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Where did I say I havent cheated since r3? I said I havent had multiple accounts.

I got closed r9.5 for account sharing with nacho when I was on vacation. I have also had access to other peoples accounts since r3 to send their shit away if they got uncoverable incs. I have probably also used it to send attacks after r3.

Caladan probably had some cheats in it aswell. we lost a round cause the one we donated all our res to got closed. he claimed he didnt cheat, but who knows. We didnt use bots or had defplanets however. not afaik anyway.
The good old VNC never fails

Unread 30 Nov 2012, 11:45   #48
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
The good old VNC never fails
It's only cheating if you get caught!
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2012, 12:03   #49
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
If a tree falls over in a forest, whilst no one is around, does it make a noise?

Unread 30 Nov 2012, 12:03   #50
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
nah, its cheating.. and I admit to doing it in the past... guess quite a few have at some point. been years since I did it last time though, not that it makes it any better.

Quote: