User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 6 Apr 2018, 21:11   #1
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold
Where my Old timers?

Finally got back in my forum account. Who is still around from the old days? I'm old as shit now boys!
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 74-75: Carisan
Round 76: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2018, 20:52   #2
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Where my Old timers?

None of us are getting any younger. :-(
Unread 13 Apr 2018, 19:56   #3
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Were your ears burning, Bashar?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2018, 23:48   #4
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2018, 21:38   #5
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Were your ears burning, Bashar?
It's difficult to say, I only seem to be getting more forgetful. By the time I get halfway through something,
Unread 19 Apr 2018, 19:32   #6
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Until the universe runs out of roids I will be here getting more and more roids.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2018, 20:28   #7
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Word.