User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Jul 2012, 03:41   #151
Aedolaws

Aedolaws is on a distinguished road
Re: Ally limits

Ally limit should be 17. No more, no less. Think about it.
Aedolaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2012, 06:08   #152
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

im definately with Mix here, not that anyone that reads forums does not know yet

i cba to write the valid pro points that i think would help planetarion if we played with 30-40 man tags once again, since its pointless and are shot down in the next 5 minutes again without any thought even put into the replies..

but the overall idea is the same as Mix`s:
1) we have too few players to support big tags, its dull nowdays
2) 30-40 man tags will create some more ultimate ones and some not so ultimate ones, BUT it creates more competition no doubt (fcking pm me or something if u wanna argue, i just literally do not understand how ppl can not understand it)
3) with such a change we need appoco to enhance the gal/cluster game play as well, cant just lower the tag sizes like that
4) communities will not fall, communities can still stay as they are, just not everyone in same tag nemore
5) new tags will form, do not give me any fcking idiotic statements that there are no ppl to do this, etc.. ffs u have 1 example here :P i repeat, get over the delusions that we have noone left to do tags; also do not start with the "we dont have any officer ppl left for the new alliances" crap, as these days 2 alliances use officers, others as u all know do not need em
6) other long playing tags can be more competitive with 30-40 ppl in tag.. ult at this point beats the shit out of others as thye have 50/70 ppl in alliance that are quality, while other alliances have like 20-30/70.. if u succeed in creating such an alliance, u have most probably win - although if u create such an alliance these days, then u aint gonna be able to complete the 2nd alliance with such a quality to step up with em, since there just is too few ppl left playing pa.. this is simple as A, B, C..

please do not just see this from ure own shitty pov, that oi, with such changes we must remove 20-30 planets away from our tag, bla bla.. indeed u do have to do it and u must play with less ppl in ure tag and get by with it, or make 2nd tag, why not? everyone are more leveled in that case and it does improve the game overall

I too would prolly not be in ult tag if we played 30 man tags :P since my activity most probably would not be enough for their requests; and i would be sad over it ovbiously.. but all I would have to do is play in some other tag, let it be some newly formed thing or old mates in xvx/vision, whatever.. im sure i could find a place and im sure that if i want, i could improve my gameplay and also apply to ultores in some round maybe..

also, about ultores having top30-40 planets of planetarion when it comes to such low tags.. we would see some old tags reformed with these tags (as simply, they can afford it now) and also we`d have competitable app, dlr, tof?, tgv?.. all these which i named have decent strong core, who are currently playing in different alliances (except app who are bab atm) and that core would join back to thse respective alliances in a flash, meaning more talent/skill/exp distribution over the multiple tags as well

hopefully u catch anything from this post and do not just reply after reading over the lines and switching to ure regular defencive position without gving a real thought over things. I know that if theres an idea, theres always opposition as well, as it just has to be like that.. but this is gettin ridiculous imo that we play the game and noone actually is ok with it, yet new radical things are shot down before they can even be decently discussed behind the curtains.

peace! not!
Unread 20 Jul 2012, 08:33   #153
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Telling people in advance that if they disagree with you then they're not thinking does not make it true. Sorry. There have been plenty of reasonable arguments put forth on both sides, and you dismissing the other makes you just as bad.

The only evidence available has been posted multiple times and that showed that within the range that has been tried, tag sizes have made no difference. That's not to say a huge variation would change nothing.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2012, 09:17   #154
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

u might be true Shev, but i dont know what to do against this:

<Ivar> gettin tag to 40 ppl creates more competition. + all the story behind this idea which is why i think it woul do it

<Someone-that-dosent-like-changes> stfu, ure all idiots, this is crap, "drastic" change of max planets to 50-60 ppl showed us nothing; be gone!

so.. whats left to do..? same shit, new day

PS: this example was not made thinking of u Shev, u havent reacted like that.. we have some ppl even in this thread who are reacting like that tho, hence such example.