User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Feb 2012, 15:53   #251
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of
Re: Ultores

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
Curious, since we only ever mentioned not deffing ct, what agreement were broken? Maybe Buly knows, he seems well informed?
If that was the case (I don't know the details of the agreement) then why did you (xVx) complain when the ult in 6.1 was defending the HR planet in that gal?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2012, 16:01   #252
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
If that was the case (I don't know the details of the agreement) then why did you (xVx) complain when the ult in 6.1 was defending the HR planet in that gal?
What single xVx members complain about is beyond me. I would assume maybe it was a member-response to the whine they always got from ults when deffing their galmates? I know i didnt complain. You can have Zwanstic check his logs since him and me were the ones talking politics between ult and xVx, but i'm pretty confident i didnt agree to not deffing app/dlr.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2012, 16:42   #253
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

The best is always xVx's dumbass excuses in trying not to look like twats, which usually make them look even more dumb.
Unread 20 Feb 2012, 17:28   #254
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Curious, since we only ever mentioned not deffing ct, what agreement were broken? Maybe Buly knows, he seems well informed?
Strange, considering you gave Ultores an ultimatum if they didn't recall defence from an HR planet in an Ultores fortress that you were waving.

After the above incident, xVx defended against Ultores numerous times. I suppose the agreement didn't apply to xVx.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2012, 18:30   #255
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Strange, considering you gave Ultores an ultimatum if they didn't recall defence from an HR planet in an Ultores fortress that you were waving.

After the above incident, xVx defended against Ultores numerous times. I suppose the agreement didn't apply to xVx.
Go check your sources Or get a source

Contradictions ftw crashface.

Oh, nm, seems i'm "discussing" with Clouds and buly, better get off AD for a while, lol.

* We do not exist *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 20 Feb 2012 at 18:42.
Unread 20 Feb 2012, 19:19   #256
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Clouds did you BC the attack you crashed on?? confirm or deny
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2012, 19:37   #257
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Go check your sources Or get a source
For what exactly? Or is that you denying my claim?

Quote:
Contradictions ftw crashface.
I crashed some FI, who really cares? The win is already in the bag for Ultores so it's not really a big deal.
Unread 20 Feb 2012, 20:24   #258
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Quote:
For what exactly? Or is that you denying my claim?
Thats me claiming that you have your facts messed up, your ability to read messed up, your ability to check with your own hc messed up, your ability to think logically messed up and your ability to keep your fleet from noobcrashing messed up.

Pretty much sums you up. You've no intention of discussing facts, like buly, hence i better just get off AD.

* We do not exist *

Unread 20 Feb 2012, 21:59   #259
Clouds

Quote:
Thats me claiming that you have your facts messed up, your ability to read messed up, your ability to check with your own hc messed up, your ability to think logically messed up and your ability to keep your fleet from noobcrashing messed up.

Pretty much sums you up. You've no intention of discussing facts, like buly, hence i better just get off AD.
Instead of behaving like a child, why don't you elaborate on which facts were inaccurate.
Unread 20 Feb 2012, 22:10   #260
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Instead of behaving like a child, why don't you elaborate on which facts were inaccurate.
Why would he put himself and his alliance in a bad light?
Keeping the facts for himself, claiming that everyone else was wrong and they were right is the only thing he can do now for not disgracing the alliance name further.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2012, 15:56   #261
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

So what's going on now? Who are twatting ND and what did they do to deserve this, and who are the ones keeping Ult and xVx not landing much for the past few days?
Unread 22 Feb 2012, 16:08   #262
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

FaNG are hitting ND pretty hard. xVx/DLR/CT are landing a little on Ult. Ult are landing a bit on Apprime. That's why both look pretty static.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2012, 18:49   #263
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
Ult are crashing a bit on Apprime.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2012, 19:13   #264
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

there wasnt actually anything left to do nemore this round.. hence the setting of new standards to all kinds of different aspects of the game of planetarion
Unread 22 Feb 2012, 20:56   #265
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

I didn't say they were good landings!

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2012, 23:06   #266
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
Who are twatting ND and what did they do to deserve this
They really enjoyed sitting on their fence.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2012, 01:22   #267
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K View Post
They really enjoyed sitting on their fence.
Someone was drunk driving into their fence, and they fell off it
Bad politics one could say

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2012, 03:49   #268
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monroe View Post
I would like to point out that in the midst of xVx's whinning that with regards to ult all that CT had really asked is that they stay out of the fight. They have somehow interpreted this as CT requested they fight ult solo, talk about trying to spin a story....

The real shame here is xVx and Ult decided before the round started to block and to attempt hide this fact until they had roided everyone else. We had xVx HC assure us during the first week of the round that they were not working with ult, meanwhile ult and xVx attacked everyone but each other. (I challenge xVx/Ult to prove me wrong here by posting how they were even close to being each other's top hostiles... here is a hint, they can't) I would like to point out that this is the first round since App won where there have been significant blocks, and this is entirely because of the intentional effort of xVx and ult. CT has consistently and intentionally avoided blocking over the last few rounds in part to keep the game interesting. Last round we spent much of the round at war with Ult (our doing not ults) while ND happily fenced to the top. When given the choice of blocking with ND and letting them walk to the win, or turning on ND, we turned on ND, not because we dislike ND, but because it was better for the game (and CTs only chance of winning ourselves) to take them on. ND fought valiantly, and in the end we both lost to a fenced Ult, but at least it made the round interesting.

Ult and xVx seem to feel it is better for the game that they block together and use xVx as a shield to get ult to it's 3rd win in a row. Good tactics by ult, for whom I have much respect for in this strategy, but a complete failure of nerve by the xVx HC, who have sacrificed any chance of their own ally win to give ult a three-peat.
Might be a late response but..
HOW THE F*CK can you be so full of yourself, your own ally made a preround block last round & started hitting ult from tick 150.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2012, 04:38   #269
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Think Willzzz is correct if you read though the thread long enough you will keep seeing people reffer to us as a returning allie. So they have underestimated us

Clouds isnt even a member of fang never mind a BC. And i agree our attacking coverage hasnt bin as good as our defence, but we have still managed to take some roids from Ultores (not many but still) while xvx and ND have indeed bin hitting us tick after tick after tick for over 24 hours now with lolwaves and taken what? 200/300 roids max?

So we have made up for the 'fencing' and are now getting hit by Ultores flak, and still holding our own. Its bin a fun few days and it can only get better
another late response..
calling 100 inc fleets lolwaving is just sad :|
Unread 1 Mar 2012, 04:51   #270
Wouter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
So let me get this straight.. you (xvx) were hit by fang/ct/app blah blah blah and this 'forced' xvx to officaly nap Ultores? Give me a break thats the biggest load of bull ive ever heard.

So, xvx didnt offer a contract type agreement to the block, that if they did infact join it to hit Ultores they wanted a full round nap/reasuracne the block wouldnt turn on them? Yes or no. And if you say no then to be honest any respect i still had left for you (which isnt much) has gone as i saw the logs myself as they were taking place You didnt decline the block, you offered terms and when they were declined THEN you were hit (not even by the whole block) you officaly napped Ultores ingame. Thats what happend.

You have worked together in previous rounds (think pretty much members have already stated that on this thread already from both Ultores and xvx) You have swapped members before the round started (ie santa and many others switching) While you were first and Ultores second there was pretty much no hostility between you 2.. at all. And yet still, you come out with the same bs and try to claim the only reason you napped was due to the block hitting xvx? Without sounding disrespectful i saw for 2 days xvx and nd hit fang with as many lolwaves as they could.. and you didnt make a dent. If the block had hit xvx full force i think we would of noticed a big difference (ie you would of lost a lot) So lets get back to reality here shall we:

You have pretty much been working togther since ticks began and hitting a few random gal raids with each other in is still no excuse. You were threatend by the block with been hit if you didnt join so you panicked and offered them terms.. the block declined and 2 of the said block hit you for just 2 nights in which you then offically napped Ultores ingame. That is what happend this round.
Yet another late reply!
Dont you think its funny Ult have had avoidance with xVx/FaNG..
But also had the option to nap FaNG instead of xVx at the time the first nap accured?
You seem so up-to-date, yet you know nothing at all.
Unread 1 Mar 2012, 05:03   #271
Wouter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
what i am saying is xvx have helped out ult by not joining the block. now ult have napped fang meaning fang can get help to hit xvx and ult cant hit fang back. seems like a bit of a betrayal by ult.
Ult had no intention of hitting xVx, but after 8 days of incs we found it fit to let our members have some peace at mind.

PS: We would have defended xVx like they helped us out, only thing there was that HC were allowing their members to def vs Ult retalls on their top hostiles. While in return expecting to be able to roid randoms (yes HR is as good as random) in Ult forts.
Unread 1 Mar 2012, 12:34   #272
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Hey, at least i'm not a rapist!

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote