User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 18:44   #151
Bodders

Bodders has a spectacular aura aboutBodders has a spectacular aura aboutBodders has a spectacular aura about
Re: Offical APA and NewDawn announcement.

I have deleted my previous post due to the fact that i was in completly the wrong frame of mind to post due to other events going on, so i apologies for my bluntness and complete lack of proper structure and wording in it.

And yes the views i posted where my ill conceved views at the time and should not be held against [APA]

However i would like to apologies to Keglomaniac who i beleve i was rather unjust to.
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 18:50   #152
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Something of curiousity here...

When g-ii left ND, I was under the impression that they left because ND wasn't 'fun' to them anymore. That they would be a 'fun' group and not play seriously.

And now Harri goes and pulls a stunt like this...

This counts as a pretty serious, spiteful way to play... and yet you blasted ND for allegedly acting this way despite no actions even comparable to Harri's stunt here. Is this the 'fun' you were looking to create Vader, Harri, Hes?
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 18:51   #153
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
TBH Harrism, if you didnt hack, then you ahve no reason to quit pa, as you have only done what countless other people try and do every round.

So just dont quit.
Amen.

Too much fuss about sweet FA.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 12:33   #154
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
Hes
was never ND

Back to the case:
Harrism did an act of spying, he used access someone had given him/left him to dig up intel. This intel got public, but those with a shred of logic sense will understand that Harrism couldnt possible benefit from those coords being public, since he used it when doing external politics. When this list got made public, Harrism lost the ability to land deals with other alliances cause now he had nothing to offer them. Does this only make sense to me?

Harrism didnt hack anything, nor did he publicly publish anything, he's merely a spy that used gathered intel to benefit his alliance, shame for ND and APA, but what the fck is the point of running Harrism away from this game? Everyone that knows him knows very well that he's a good guy really. Ofc, nobody really likes spies tho, but its a part of the game.

Question to ND and APA...are you gonna start changing your security-setup in regards to arbiter etc? Or will you allow this to happend again? Do you take any form of guilt in this? Do you even realise that this was essentially your own fault? Cause i havent seen 1 post where you admitted your lacking security really, only posts where you speak of the damage Harrism has done to planetarion as a hole.

I hate theese fcking witch-hunts that emerges on AD every round.

Sidenote: I never saw the list, so i cant attack you Squidly, but i can make SQUIDSOUP!!!
/me goes to find some vegetables and a knifle "what leg/arm you want me to chop off first?"

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Unread 27 Jul 2005, 12:51   #155
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Chimp. he was NOT given axx to ANYTHING. He exploited a glitch and betrayed a friend, wich also caused RL problems for the person having the server.
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 13:09   #156
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Chimp. he was NOT given axx to ANYTHING. He exploited a glitch and betrayed a friend, wich also caused RL problems for the person having the server.
Surely then this is a personal issue, and therefore not the preserve of AD.

Alliances often have spies, and occaisonally lose their coords to a hostile source. While my sympathy goes out to those in APA and ND, it's their respective HC's (i.e. partly yours) responsibility at the bottom line to ensure coords are as secure as possible. As long as nothing illegal occurred, I doubt other alliance HC's will lose sleep over using the lists they obtained.

This discussion is over as far as I am concerned.