User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 22 Nov 2013, 16:47   #1
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Round so far r54

1/3 of the round has passed.
Clearly by this time of the round alliance agreements is starting to play in.
By the looks of it, it seems to me that FAnG decided to use their political power to target Innuendo. Seems to me this will be another of those rounds where the bottom feeding is the main drive for the top allies.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2013, 17:24   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round so far r54

Is this your first round of PA?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2013, 21:31   #3
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Is this your first round of PA?
Nooo! Is it your first one???

Unread 23 Nov 2013, 23:45   #4
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Wasn't aware that a third of the round had gone, thanks for the info.

By the looks of things, it seems to me that none of these top alliances seem to be able to beat Best Korea on points, despite having as much as 60 times as many members.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2013, 17:19   #5
bass
#starcraft2

bass can only hope to improve

budious ftw^^
Unread 29 Nov 2013, 17:25   #6
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Was wondering when this thread was going to materialise.

Cant say I've missed Butch3rs brain farts since having him on ignore though!
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2013, 17:40   #7
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Was wondering when this thread was going to materialise.

Cant say I've missed Butch3rs brain farts since having him on ignore though!
Your more plesant this round than before, u thought it was cus you landed in my gal, but obviously there is more than this to it.
Your still full of bullshit, and making up lies to justify FAnGs politics, thats the same as before.
Maybe this why FAnG will prolly fail this round again too.

Unread 29 Nov 2013, 18:02   #8
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

You are just bitter because I turned down your application to join us.

And bitter because you going around crawling on your belly to other alliances didnt work.

Even your fellow alliance mates think you are a pain in the ass, that says it all as far as im concerned
Unread 29 Nov 2013, 18:19   #9
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
You are just bitter because I turned down your application to join us.

And bitter because you going around crawling on your belly to other alliances didnt work.

Even your fellow alliance mates think you are a pain in the ass, that says it all as far as im concerned
When did i ever apply for this rounds FAnG?
And what other alliances did i grawl on my belly on to join?
You just prove the point that you are full of lies and you got your own idea of what is true or not.

Unread 29 Nov 2013, 18:26   #10
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

You applied to fang pre-round, when you came to me and said you didnt want to play with spore because they were going to recruit a full tag and play for the win.

And the crawling on your belly was referring to your attempts to form a block vs the fallen at tick 300. I don't know how many other alliances rejected you.

Everyone has their own idea of what is true or not. I am an honest person, you are a moron who tries to manipulate other people.
Unread 29 Nov 2013, 18:38   #11
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
You applied to fang pre-round, when you came to me and said you didnt want to play with spore because they were going to recruit a full tag and play for the win.

And the crawling on your belly was referring to your attempts to form a block vs the fallen at tick 300. I don't know how many other alliances rejected you.

Everyone has their own idea of what is true or not. I am an honest person, you are a moron who tries to manipulate other people.
And this means i applied to join FAnG under the new name who was aiming for a full tag aswell?
Is this how the conversation went?

Id expect to atleast to see some logs that back up your claims that i tried to create a block against, or have a HC from another allie comfirm these attempts.
So far you have not given any logs or proofs of this, so im pretty sure everyone knows your a lying little manipulator.
The memberbase inside your own allie aint impressed either.

Unread 29 Nov 2013, 18:46   #12
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Hahaha, you know nothing about our alliance, if you did, you would know everyone is perfectly happy! And I dont share logs, then who would come and tell me stuff in the future, for fear of me sharing what was believed to be confidential information?

And for future reference, you will never join an alliance I am involved in.

I can see how this argument will continue, i call you a liar & manipulator, you call me a liar and manipulator... Aint nobody got time for that.

Happy friday!
Unread 29 Nov 2013, 19:12   #13
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Hahaha, you know nothing about our alliance, if you did, you would know everyone is perfectly happy! And I dont share logs, then who would come and tell me stuff in the future, for fear of me sharing what was believed to be confidential information?

And for future reference, you will never join an alliance I am involved in.

I can see how this argument will continue, i call you a liar & manipulator, you call me a liar and manipulator... Aint nobody got time for that.

Happy friday!
I find it as likely you know anything about my alliance.

I dont see why sharing these logs from the alliances you claim ive tried to recruit to block would. Be a problem, cus they would be as cofidensial as the attempts you claim ive had with them, wich they couldnt have been.
Nobody has claimed this beside you, therefor its obvious who is the liar this time.
Have a nice weekend!

Unread 29 Nov 2013, 21:06   #14
Androme
☆ ♥ 

<budious> as HC, Exec, BC, Member, Recruit and PR Officer of Best Korea, I can confirm butcher was rejected from my alliance
----------retired-------
Unread 29 Nov 2013, 23:06   #15
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Really intriguing discussion happening right here.
Unread 30 Nov 2013, 09:05   #16
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bass View Post
budious ftw^^
That is all.
Unread 1 Dec 2013, 11:59   #17
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

To get back on topic. It seems Vikings got some heaving incs from around the universe last night.

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2013, 12:19   #18
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Not really heavy.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2013, 13:30   #19
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

No "Your mom's heavy" response? i expected more of you Clouds...

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2013, 15:33   #20
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
No "Your mom's heavy" response? i expected more of you Clouds...
I've expected more of you aswell, so dont mind the dancing banana
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2013, 16:31   #21
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
I've expected more of you aswell, so dont mind the dancing banana
I'm having a round off, no expectations pls

* We do not exist *

Unread 1 Dec 2013, 21:56   #22
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Yolo
Unread 2 Dec 2013, 11:08   #23
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
I'm having a round off, no expectations pls

I was wondering why I could not find you.
Unread 3 Dec 2013, 16:07   #24
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

I'm irc active nonetheless, drop by #vision or #xvx for a chat wipey.

* We do not exist *

Unread 5 Dec 2013, 03:28   #25
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Rumours on the street is that there is a block in the creation to fight the evil ND/Apprime block.
Anyone got some insider information?

Unread 5 Dec 2013, 07:25   #26
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Seems Spore has turned its attention to HR now putting over 60 fleets on various planets.
Unread 5 Dec 2013, 08:59   #27
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

That is not exactly rocket science when HR has been hitting Spore for the last few days.

We attempted dialogue and yet they still hit us. I'd be more surprised if they didn't expect retaliation at some point.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2013, 10:50   #28
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Don't you know? Hitting HR is not allowed. Not even if they have a near full tag and are fatter than the #1 alliance!

Shame on you.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 5 Dec 2013, 11:10   #29
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

we hit everyone, its not for you to hit us directly.

geez
Unread 5 Dec 2013, 13:15   #30
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Rumours on the street is that there is a block in the creation to fight the evil ND/Apprime block.
Anyone got some insider information?
Do you mean the vikings/rock/spore/fang block that formed 1st

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2013, 13:38   #31
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
Do you mean the vikings/rock/spore/fang block that formed 1st
Before Spore went to war With TF or?

Unread 5 Dec 2013, 13:58   #32
SnowSeal

SnowSeal has a spectacular aura aboutSnowSeal has a spectacular aura about

Spore has been neutral to Rock and we've fought plenty of battles with TF. I wonder how you made the conclusion Rock/Vikings/Spore/TF were a block at any point this round.
SnowSeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2013, 14:13   #33
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowSeal View Post
Spore has been neutral to Rock and we've fought plenty of battles with TF. I wonder how you made the conclusion Rock/Vikings/Spore/TF were a block at any point this round.

This is your tenth post dear "registered user". We, the Planetarion forum community would like to extend our sincere gratitude to your loyalty over the years. Congratulations on behalf of all of us, and thank you so much for making your long overdue tenth post one that holds truth.

Also, please do not reply, as this would destroy your less than one post per year average.
Unread 5 Dec 2013, 14:20   #34
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowSeal View Post
Im applying the butcher method of posting
Spout absolute drivel as fact and see what happens

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2013, 17:46   #35
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
Im applying the butcher method of posting
Spout absolute drivel as fact and see what happens
I think i always post what i belive is the truth.

Unread 5 Dec 2013, 18:07   #36
Mzyxptlk
mz.

That's worse!
Unread 5 Dec 2013, 18:42   #37
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

I think Bitcher's right.
Unread 6 Dec 2013, 03:32   #38
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
I think Bitcher's right.
If by right, you mean that he actually believes his own posts.
Then yes i agree with you, but how right the context of those posts are is an entirely different discussion.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2013, 02:08   #39
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Bitcher gets his block predictions from an eightball thats stuck on Yes .... 'are ND and HR blocked ....' ... 'hah i knew it, let me go tell AD'
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2013, 06:07   #40
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

8 ball has just spoken. TF wont win this round.
The decision is final. Sorry Connovar

Unread 7 Dec 2013, 07:41   #41
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

oh snaps ... the pa gods have spoken
Unread 7 Dec 2013, 11:45   #42
Serio
Lovable Ginger

Serio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
That is not exactly rocket science when HR has been hitting Spore for the last few days.

We attempted dialogue and yet they still hit us. I'd be more surprised if they didn't expect retaliation at some point.
did you dialogue with NoX? XD
r56 HR Officer
r57-58 Black Flag
r59 Astraeus HC / Black Flag
r60 Black Flag
r61 Black Flag officer
r62-67 Black Flag
r68-70 Illuminati HC
r71 FAnG
r72 Black Flag
r73 Ultores
Serio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2013, 11:50   #43
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Lol

Care?

Not.

Apprime will win!
Unread 7 Dec 2013, 12:29   #44
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serio View Post
did you dialogue with NoX? XD
I tried that once ...
Unread 7 Dec 2013, 12:30   #45
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Lol

Care?

Not.

Apprime will win!
Duh cause ND is blocked with them, didnt you see what butch said!
Unread 7 Dec 2013, 12:34   #46
Clouds

ND will win.
Unread 7 Dec 2013, 17:19   #47
Androme
☆ ♥ 

I find it cute that Vikings have to nap with 3 allies to keep #1 spot because they'd be shat on if they didn't
----------retired-------
Unread 7 Dec 2013, 20:02   #48
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2 View Post
I find it cute that Vikings have to nap with 3 allies to keep #1 spot because they'd be shat on if they didn't
by app who didnt have a single inc between t100 and t500?
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2013, 05:18   #49
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguuu View Post
by app who didnt have a single inc between t100 and t500?
I had plenty of incs between those ticks, so you are mistaken, unless I am mistaken.
----------retired-------
Unread 8 Dec 2013, 09:38   #50
Papadoc

Papadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the rough

When The "fear and loathing in PA " guy launches on you that doesn't count as incoming