User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Aug 2005, 03:19   #1
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Fears

I've always wondered what other people are afraid of. Not things like spiders or aliens, but fear of imprisonment, a future or death. And what people are not afraid of that others, "normal" people, are.

Me personally, I'm not really afraid of anything exept going to prison. I've not given a damn about my body for quite some time (not that I try to hurt myself). For instance, I can go into a drunken brawl alone, and don't care what happens (I've been hospitalized three times due to fighting). I've got no fear for my life anymore, either. Not that I want to die, or that I have nothing to live for, but death does not scare me. I will die one day, there's nothing to do about it but have fun while it lasts.
My reasoning is that if I'm afraid to do things, I will be afraid to fully live. I was afraid when I was younger, and I feel that it kept me back. I was never the one to climb the tallest trees or jump from the highest cliffs while swimming, I took no risks. Of course, drunken brawling gives me nothing worthwhile (as a example), but I just don't think in those situations anymore, I just act. The future is uncertain for me, at least now, without any reasonabale degree (good grades, but not a complete degree), no job or prior jobs that I can use, but I don't care.

Prison, however, scares me completely stiff. Stuck inside a cell, without jack to do exept get high, being bored all the time, live under complete controll. Not that I see any reason to go in there anytime soon, or that I ever will, but just the thought that I might someday end up there is enough to make me stay inside and lock my doors.

What are you people afraid of, and who is fearless? I know it's a stupid thread filled with my macho rants, but I felt like it so
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 03:33   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Fears

death
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 04:17   #3
Piraga

Piraga can only hope to improve

You.
Piraga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 04:35   #4
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Insofar as I can understand it- death [or that which relates to it ie. ageing, being seriously injured or having the quality of your life reduced.]

lol, just discussed this in #forums. I doubt any will bother to read, but here goes:

[04:05] <yahwe-smokes> with your cocky arrogance
[04:05] <nodrog-out> i dont really understand the fear of death
[04:05] <Thermo|GW> Understanding your mortality is the first step towards comprehending your own exsistence
[04:05] <nodrog-out> just like i dont understand how people can avoid being terrified of aging
[04:05] *** Thermo|GW is now known as Thermodynamics
[04:05] <nodrog-out> old people really depress me
[04:05] <Thermodynamics> how old are you nodrog?
[04:06] <Thermodynamics> *cough*
[04:06] <nodrog-out> too old
[04:06] <Koz> i'm not really looking forward to getting old, but i don't fear it either
[04:06] <Thermodynamics> how young are you nodrog?
[04:06] <nodrog-out> 22
[04:06] <yahwe-smokes> <nodrog-out> i dont really understand the fear of death < yes. you do it. i don't. i hate it. for you it is an adventure
[04:06] <Thermodynamics> 19
[04:06] <Thermodynamics> fear of the unkown
[04:06] <nodrog-out> 19 seems a decent age to be forever
[04:06] <nodrog-out> 19-21 anyway
[04:06] <Koz> no, 19 sucks
[04:06] <Thermodynamics> to think all your memories, feeling, emotions, ambitions dreams
[04:06] <Koz> i would rather be 14 forever
[04:06] <Thermodynamics> nothing
[04:07] <Thermodynamics> insignificant
[04:07] <yahwe-smokes> heh
[04:07] <Thermodynamics> worthless
[04:07] <Thermodynamics> gone
[04:07] <yahwe-smokes> mortals
[04:07] <nodrog-out> yeah but who cares
[04:07] <Koz> 14 was blissfull ignorance
[04:07] <Thermodynamics> but yahwe
[04:07] <Thermodynamics> immortality is not life
[04:07] <Thermodynamics> death is the sole motivator
[04:07] <Thermodynamics> without it
[04:07] <Thermodynamics> why bother getttting out of bed?
[04:07] <Thermodynamics> why eat?
[04:07] <Thermodynamics> why fall in love?
[04:07] <yahwe-smokes> without it i am
[04:07] <Thermodynamics> you have all the time in the world
[04:07] <yahwe-smokes> yes
[04:08] <Thermodynamics> death is what motivates us
[04:08] <yahwe-smokes> yes
[04:08] <Thermodynamics> death is what makes life the way it is
[04:08] <yahwe-smokes> it is
[04:08] <Thermodynamics> so without it
[04:08] <yahwe-smokes> yes
[04:08] <Thermodynamics> you cannot be alive
[04:08] <yahwe-smokes> indeed
[04:08] <Thermodynamics> you
[04:08] <Thermodynamics> my friend
[04:08] <Thermodynamics> are under an illusion
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 05:27   #5
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I fear, therefor I am. I am afraid of loneliness. I am afraid of rejection. I am afraid of embarrassment. I am afraid of watching those I love die. There are surely many more that I could identify if I tried.
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 08:50   #6
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
I fear, therefor I am. I am afraid of loneliness. I am afraid of rejection. I am afraid of embarrassment. I am afraid of watching those I love die. There are surely many more that I could identify if I tried.
Quite similar to me, although I would phrase it differently.

I fear death above all things. Why? I do not believe in any form of after-life, so once I'm gone here, I'll be just...gone. The part that makes me afraid is the circumstances of my death. What are the possibilities? A heart attack, where I know that I am about to die while suffering one of the most painful deaths. Cancer? What about dying in my sleep - surely the most peaceful way to die? Yet then you have the knowledge that one night, you will close your eyes to sleep and never open them again. That makes me more than afraid: it makes me fearful.

With anything else, I am only afraid. dda's suggestions strike fairly true - certainly loneliness and rejection I can identify with. No doubt there are many more.
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 08:51   #7
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

although it sounds silly, my biggest fear is boredom.

my idea of hell would be nothing, forever.
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 08:55   #8
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough

every time i hear about astronauts doing space walks i get all scared. I think that is the only thing that has ever made me feel that scared, thinking about spacewalks.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 08:56   #9
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i would LOVE to do a spacewalk, it must be one of the most amazing things ever
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 09:08   #10
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

I'm afraid of being alone in the world when I'm old.
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 09:11   #11
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obliterate
I'm afraid of being alone in the world when I'm old.

Sit in bars and make people listen to your stories. Bar people have no choice cause they cant get away.

I was a barman and spent 2 years listening to crap, just dreaming of when i can do it back.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 09:30   #12
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of

Once you die you are dead. You can't know you are dead, because you are dead. Obvious, I know, but worth remembering. Dying doesn't matter, living through suffering does. far worse than dying is to have the ones you love die. Their death is of more concern to you than it is to them, for 'they' no longer exist and so cannot be aware of having died or, for that matter, having lived. This is from a purely atheist point of view of course. Do you really care about something that, when it happens, you cannot know has happened and will never know?

For the people that mentioned being scared of dying in pain, I suggest that it would be far worse to be in pain and live, than to be in pain and die. If you die, you are no longer in pain, and all memory of that pain is gone from your mind (well, technically your mind is gone, but the effect is the same). Once again, it would be worse for loved ones who were watching you in pain before you died, for they must live with the memory of it.

This is my view on mortality. It's my opinion and i've no doubts that many of you won't share the same. When I was 16 I was given 4 weeks to live by my doctor and all the tests I undertook pointed to this conclusion being the correct one, until the final test 3 weeks later. You may recall this in the Testicular Torsion thread from a while ago. I thought I'd be scared of the prospect of dying, but this revelation - that a mans death is more the survivors affair than his own, helped me come to terms with my mortality. Mortality is the one thing that binds every human being. Not all of us are black, not all of us are white. We aren't all muscle-bound body builders and we aren't al rocket scientists. We don't eat the same foods, have the same thoughts, paint, play music, write poetry. We don't all live to see our 50th birthdays. The one thing that we all have in common is that we will all die.

It comes to me that our lives are fairly pointless really. We live and we die. Any action that we undertook that affected ourselves dissipated into uselessness for we are no longer here to appreciate those efforts. Those that helped others will bring a short immortality to you, until those people also die. Of course there are those that changed our world for eternity, but what use is that to us? Everybody will die and the only thing that somebody can do to secure immortality is to change the world, but everybody this affects will also die, until our race dies or it forgets all knowledge of you and pummels into a third dark age.

But this is good. It means that, through all your worries and trouble, for all the times you've sat down and pondered why you bother to live, the answer is simple. It doesn't matter. You will die, and eventually (after everybody who ever knew you dies as well) nobody will care. You certainly won't! Unfortunately all the good memories you have will also die. But you won't care: you'll be dead! :-) Once again, how can a dead person care? A dead person has no soul. Is it life, or is it just memories? When all is said and done: no matter what happens in your life to you or to anybody else, you will die and it will be of no consequence to you. So lighten up! :-)

"Life's a piece of shit, when you look at it. Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true. You'll see it's all a show: keep 'em laughing as you go. Just remember that the last laugh is on you.... annnnddd..."

Edit: Oh, and I'm insanely scared of growing old alone. Doesn't make much sense when you consider my above post, but you don't get much of a life, so you wanna enjoy it while ya can!

Last edited by HAL-9000; 12 Aug 2005 at 09:40.
HAL-9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 10:16   #13
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Scarily enough I had a dream that I made a thread about peoples phobias last night. I know it's slightly different but hey.

I'm not really scared of much, death doesn't scare me, I'm more scared of being paralised. full brain activity and not being able to move! Nasty.

My friends housemate has an insane fear of pulses. Not the bodily kind but the bean kind. She gets scared stiff when she sees a tin of beans. Chickpeas, lentils, peas, beans etc she can't eat them. She can't be in the same room as people eating them. She can't talk about them.
It sounds hilarious!

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 10:16   #14
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
My friends housemate has an insane fear of pulses. Not the bodily kind but the bean kind. She gets scared stiff when she sees a tin of beans. Chickpeas, lentils, peas, beans etc she can't eat them. She can't be in the same room as people eating them. She can't talk about them.
It sounds hilarious!
oh the fun that can be had!
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 10:24   #15
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Scarily enough I had a dream that I made a thread about peoples phobias last night. I know it's slightly different but hey.

I'm not really scared of much, death doesn't scare me, I'm more scared of being paralised. full brain activity and not being able to move! Nasty.

It sounds hilarious!
I'm sure this joke's already bean done but there ya go.
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 10:48   #16
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
although it sounds silly, my biggest fear is boredom.

my idea of hell would be nothing, forever.
Welcome to my world.

Well I fear a lot of things already said in this thread but I'm also afraid of heights. Well, it's not so much heights as it is falling to my death.

It's kind of strange, I was boarding a plane a few weeks ago for the first time ever. Once I was on the plane and it took off I was absolutly fine, but when I was stepping on to the plane I could see the ground through a small gap between the plance and the docking part and that scared the shit out of me.

It's not like a phobia as I can go really high it's just that I feel like Im going to fall to the ground at any minute.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.

Last edited by All Systems Go; 12 Aug 2005 at 10:54.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 11:09   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Two things.

1. Time running out. I don't necessarily mean death but it could be getting old, or whatever. So I'm fearful that I'll just come to a point where I realise something very desirable if unachievable due to time constraints. Death itself doesn't bother me particularly.

2. Lack of freedom concerning my own body and my immediate environment. I think I could just about handle being in prison if it was solitary confinement and I only had a small space to live in, but I don't think I could handle being forced to repair highways etc that chain-gangs have to do.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 11:09   #18
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i'm scared of being alone

that's about it
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 12:58   #19
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Changes everyday. Some days its death, some days its boredom, some days its eternity or the lack of it.

I wouldnt say im so much "scared of the dark", as i can put the fear of it into myself sometimes - the fear of whats behind me - i'll say stupid things like "in 5 seconds im going to die if magic or god exists" or something, and terrifiy the living crap out of myself regardless of logic. Lying in my bed ill convince myself some beast, or some machette wielding madman is about to rip me to shreds, and i say "hes behind you, hes behind you" to myself - turning round terrifies me, but i have to do it if i want to sleep. And that instant before i look and see theres nothing there is like a near death experience.

My heart will give out on me young

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 13:55   #20
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I fear rejection, I do not fear death, nor life, I fear extreme pain though, I fear myself.
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 14:12   #21
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Lying in my bed ill convince myself some beast, or some machette wielding madman is about to rip me to shreds, and i say "hes behind you, hes behind you" to myself - turning round terrifies me, but i have to do it if i want to sleep. And that instant before i look and see theres nothing there is like a near death experience.

what
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 14:20   #22
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Lying in my bed ill convince myself some beast, or some machette wielding madman is about to rip me to shreds, and i say "hes behind you, hes behind you" to myself - turning round terrifies me, but i have to do it if i want to sleep. And that instant before i look and see theres nothing there is like a near death experience.
ah dont worry, i do that too.

well, apart from the chanting.
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 15:02   #23
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

lack of achievement/recognition, that may sound odd but ive always cared what people thought (im over coming this) i always wanted to 'do or achieve more' than say the people at school i hated (your childhood ****s up your life), slowly coming round to the idea that everyone grows up and that most likely id get along with those people now, i think most people have a desire to be rich and especially famous to get some kind of redemption for this life.

Im slowly overcoming this.

In physical terms what ste said, being declared brain dead for example, even though i wasn't and not being able to do anything about it, fear of not being able to control myself let alone my environment i guess.
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 15:07   #24
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts

I'm afraid of being eaten by a shark.
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 15:07   #25
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

just came across this and it made me smile, seemed an appropriate place to quote it

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4132112.stm

Quote:
Years of living on the bare minimum taught Bob Berridge little is needed to be happy: "After all the only thing you can do with money is to buy life. If the life you like costs you less, why bother to earn more by doing what you dislike?"
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 15:11   #26
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

i agree with Bob Berridge and have done for some time
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 15:18   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Fears

I'm afraid of the people on GD.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 15:23   #28
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Being paralysed. Just lying there, aware of what is happening but unable to move or communicate so that people know how much I am hating this.. I would rather be dead.
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 16:21   #29
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm afraid of:

1. Getting disabled (being chained to a wheel-chair the rest of my life)

2. Losing the ability to get my own children.

3. Losing people around me.

That's about it. I can also be a little afraid of drastic changes in my life (like moving far away from my home(where it's all safe) etc). Yes, I like my homeplace.
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 16:46   #30
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
I'm afraid of:

2. Losing the ability to get my own children.
Then I hope their mother takes out a protection order against you.
sword is offline   Reply With Quote