User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 3 Nov 2005, 00:56   #1
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all
We hereby announce..........

our impending nuptials on March 6th, 2006. As most of you know Darkling and I have been together/ engaged since not long after I joined the forum. I feel it's appropriate to officially announce this here are we may have never met if this board had not existed.

On January 13th, Darkling will be moving to the US to be with me. On March 6th we will be having a small civil ceremony. On May 27th we will be having the reception/ a renewing of our vows for all our friends and families. This will take place at my home in New York. If anyone is interested in attending let me know here or in PM. We will get back to you depending on the amount of interest. My parents have put a cap on the number of guests that can come.

* tiger uses the ultimate way in, trough the water pipes
* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
dragonsjem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 19:59   #2
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold
Re: We hereby announce..........

congrats me lovelies
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 01:44   #3
Muha
The Port Royale

Muha will become famous soon enoughMuha will become famous soon enough

make sure you put a webcast up, so us people from new zealand(i.e ME)can watch
[16:45] <Ur_Quan> brains?? am i missing something??
(13:17:44) (+PyRo`) Muha is a genius <3
(02:51:02) • +Siv|Risk bows before the overwhelming knowledge of Muha
Muha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 00:36   #4
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

WST is on a distinguished road

Grats
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 22:24   #5
Heiro
'Mael'

Heiro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
just make sure no-one gets hurt by any sword wielding orcs at the ceremony !
Damn, my wedding getup is ruined now.

Well done guys, it's been far too long coming
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 00:51   #6
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all

If you can get that costume through customs we'll let you wear it :P.

Wouldn't be that odd though, one friend over here wants to recreate the wedding scene in Monty Python's Holy Grail

* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 02:06   #7
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

internet
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 09:19   #8
PlutonianEmpire

PlutonianEmpire is an unknown quantity at this point

Not very often you get nice announcements like this on internet forums.

congrats and good luck!
PlutonianEmpire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 18:43   #9
Muha
The Port Royale

i went on mIRC to congratulate Serene, saw how dead it was

plus my P account is gone again, dang it!
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 14:29   #10
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice

Wow.

Congratulations

Hoppas att ni blir mycket lyckliga
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 14:32   #11
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

translation? and thanks

Unread 20 Nov 2005, 14:34   #12
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice

nono

Were is the fun in that
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 14:41   #13
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

After having fun with online translators i'm guessing the right response will be: I'm sure we will be very happy.

Unread 22 Nov 2005, 00:02   #14
Kal'rek

Kal'rek is a jewel in the roughKal'rek is a jewel in the roughKal'rek is a jewel in the roughKal'rek is a jewel in the rough

It may have been a long time since i have posted on here, but i wish you all the happyness nonetheless!
one thing tho, y did you have to hold the civil ceromony on my birthday!!!
Kal'rek
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 11:01   #15
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

I am actually pretty damn convinced that you will be more happy than most couples.

And for a longer time aswell

Last edited by Ärketrollmannen; 23 Nov 2005 at 17:01.
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 21:24   #16
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Kal'rek: Yup, it's our anniversary. We're getting married on our 4 year anniversary

Ark: Thanks for your faith in us. We've got a lot of doubters since we haven't been able to be in person much.

Unread 28 Nov 2005, 20:28   #17
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

*KraKto$is8 emerges from the wilderness to congratulate the lucky couple*
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 16:11   #18
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

*As does Hewitt *

May you both live a long and happy union.

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 10:24   #19
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: We hereby announce..........

Well, congrats, Have a good one!

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 12:09   #20
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts

I wish you all a verry drunk, fun, and no-work-for-the-next-few-days-kinda wedding.

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 17:55   #21
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Well highly caffinated at least. it's going to be a dry wedding. There is only one guest who even is trying to demand alcohol, the rest seldom drink. But thanks all again.

Unread 9 Dec 2005, 11:53   #22
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
no alcohol on a wedding????

crazy brittons and crazy americans... alcohol is the source of life, marriage is a bond for life, see the connection? marriage is getting drunk!

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 01:57   #23
Eek

All I have to say is, 'bout time.
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 01:58   #24
Eek

oh.. and congradulations. :-)
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 02:19   #25
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

*In fitting with the general appearing out of the shrubberies...*

Congrats.
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 07:00   #26
Kal_Zakath
Terror and Hubris

Kal_Zakath is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonsjem
we may have never met if this board had not existed.
Well, from the looks of it, it doesn't anymore.

but congrats
Unread 15 Jan 2006, 08:04   #27
Mad cat
The Dust Bunny That Bites

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

Hey, congrats from me and Oysia! She's not on anymore... ever.... but congrats from her anyway.
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 18:55   #28
Phantom
Last of the Officers

Phantom has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom has a spectacular aura about

Congrats. Ddeisyfwn 'ch lawer ddyhea blynedd ar y cyd namyn adwaen byddi ar y cyd byth

I wish you intelligence for luck runs out sooner than you think

I give up on death before i give up on life
and now i don't know what to do
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2006, 21:01   #29
Runo
shadow of nothing

Runo is an unknown quantity at this point

Thought it would be apropriate to return from the darkness to congratulate you.
And to follow Ärkis:

Jeg ønsker at dere skal nå deres fulle potensial som enkeltindivider og ektepar og at verden skal bli i alle fall litt bedre på grunn av dere to.

Med de beste lykkeønskninger fra en gammel ørn.
Runo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 12:47   #30
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

ik denk dat ze bedoelen: gefeleciteerd.

Unread 1 Feb 2006, 06:56   #31
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
congrats
and even more back-slapping is in order for finding someone attractive from a roleplaying forum !!
just make sure no-one gets hurt by any sword wielding orcs at the ceremony !

all jokes aside, i hope you're very happy together
Caught you in RP! HA! j/k!

Also congratulations dragonsjem!
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 01:24   #32
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Thanks for the messages, even if i can't understand a lot of them :P. but thanks anyways. ....and slk, thanks, but what about Darkling?

Unread 8 Mar 2006, 19:51   #33
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Wedding Pictures!!!!

http://photobucket.com/albums/y261/S...slideshow=true

Unread 9 Mar 2006, 23:58   #34
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Well.

Whoopi \o/
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 04:44   #35
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Zorro is on a distinguished road

After a couple attempts I successfully managed to remember my password. Just wanted to congratulate you both, I know you've been looking forward to it for a long time and wish you both the best!

--Mark Twain
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 10:25   #36
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

*snif*

how... cute

Unread 10 Mar 2006, 12:53   #37
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

Congratulations Darkling and Serene.

And you coulda warned me Vic, you where online last evening...

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2006, 01:43   #38
Muha
The Port Royale

Congrats to ya both

*Runs away again*
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 18:58   #39
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Congratulations to you both
Unread 8 Apr 2006, 01:05   #40
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

*Throws confetti.*

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 23:15   #41
David91

David91 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations.
David91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 13:23   #42
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

Nice wedding photos!

Congrats, I hope you're both very happy together.
Unread 23 Apr 2006, 23:44   #43
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Thanks all again ......so are there any more takers on the reception invite? May 27th!

Unread 24 Apr 2006, 13:33   #44
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

I'd love to, but New York is frigging far away.

I will however come by when/if I come to New York (hopefully within a year)
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 11:09   #45
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

If Ark were to pay for our tickets, I would come and we'd party hard

But alas, Ark is mean and poor so the party will have to be less hard
Unread 18 May 2006, 21:51   #46
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

I don't know what the hell I am doing here right now, but congratulations!
Unread 19 May 2006, 02:59   #47
KlavoHunter
RP cnut

KlavoHunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats, guys!

Too bad this forum is dead.
*Slaps KlavoHunter with a forehead sticker named "BITCH"*
KlavoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2006, 14:17   #48
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

oh oh all you ****ing old people coming back and wanking off about how dead this place is

stay the **** away and shut the **** up or stay the **** here and whine. you don't deserve to ****ing whine about how ****ing dead it is if you're only treating us like cheap porn you only get yer thrills from ONCE

piss off.
Unread 19 May 2006, 15:18   #49
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

was this all part of the roleplay?
Unread 19 May 2006, 17:10   #50
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffie
oh oh all you ****ing old people coming back and wanking off about how dead this place is

stay the **** away and shut the **** up or stay the **** here and whine. you don't deserve to ****ing whine about how ****ing dead it is if you're only treating us like cheap porn you only get yer thrills from ONCE

piss off.
Damn straight.

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!