User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 19 Jun 2014, 19:48   #201
eksero
Registered User
Ping Champion, What-A-Shot Champion, Snakeman Champion
 
eksero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ireland
Posts: 1,129
eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of
Re: R57 gossip thread

what was wrong with it?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2014, 11:40   #202
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief
 
BloodyButcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Under the Rainbow
Posts: 4,669
BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R57 gossip thread

Why are Ult loosing roids?
Seeing how p3n only got incs from 200 planets, im sure Ult mustve had it A LOT worse to lose the same amount.
Or is this just tactical play to ensure that they strongholes can go under the radar, and be impossibole to land later?
Maybe Kaiba can explain
__________________
RainbowS

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2014, 11:44   #203
eksero
Registered User
Ping Champion, What-A-Shot Champion, Snakeman Champion
 
eksero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ireland
Posts: 1,129
eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Why are Ult loosing roids?
Seeing how p3n only got incs from 200 planets, im sure Ult mustve had it A LOT worse to lose the same amount.
Or is this just tactical play to ensure that they strongholes can go under the radar, and be impossibole to land later?
Maybe Kaiba can explain
We got hit by CT/BF/FL and the odd random galraid here and there. Yesterday we had 250 hostile fleets on us, not sure about the number today yet!
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2014, 12:44   #204
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief
 
BloodyButcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Under the Rainbow
Posts: 4,669
BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
We got hit by CT/BF/FL and the odd random galraid here and there. Yesterday we had 250 hostile fleets on us, not sure about the number today yet!
Guess you cant have 70% xans then, then you prolly would be expected to cover all of your incs.
Seems like Ultores is not what it once was yet again
__________________
RainbowS

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2014, 12:53   #205
Knight
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: England
Posts: 143
Knight is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Guess you cant have 70% xans then, then you prolly would be expected to cover all of your incs.
Seems like Ultores is not what it once was yet again
Lol, what a clueless c**t
__________________
The only thing neccesary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing

Ultores peon
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2014, 13:03   #206
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief
 
BloodyButcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Under the Rainbow
Posts: 4,669
BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
Lol, what a clueless c**t
Its what Kaiba said should be expected, what would i know
__________________
RainbowS

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2014, 13:36   #207
SDN
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 77
SDN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: R57 gossip thread

We are planet targetted by Conspiracy, BlackFlag, Faceless and 1 of our gals with 3 members in it got hit by Spore. Another gal with several Ult members got hit by Howling Rain and we got random incs from viks/newdawn.

close to -10% lost is with alot of def fleets sent and efficient defence calls being made. Other alliances would be looking at -20% currently with these numbers.

And Ult consists of xan/cath/zik/etd planets.. we dont have the ability to 3x fake our fleets.
__________________
Skydivenaked

Recent rounds:
Round 68 - #1 Gal Rank #6 planet
Round 67 - #1 Gal
Round 65 - Rank #3 Norsemen
Round 61 - Rank #37 Faceless
Round 60 - Rank #14 Ultores
Round 58 - Rank #35 Allieless xp play
Round 56 - Rank #14 Vikings
Round 54 - Rank #5 Vikings
SDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2014, 13:40   #208
Blue_Esper
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,031
Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDN View Post
We are planet targetted by Conspiracy, BlackFlag, Faceless and 1 of our gals with 3 members in it got hit by Spore. Another gal with several Ult members got hit by Howling Rain and we got random incs from viks/newdawn.

close to -10% lost is with alot of def fleets sent and efficient defence calls being made. Other alliances would be looking at -20% currently with these numbers.

And Ult consists of xan/cath/zik/etd planets.. we dont have the ability to 3x fake our fleets.
we have the ability, just not the extra 70 fleets to send out required to cover those fleets coming in
__________________
Did some stuff, played here n there done just about all there is to do
Blue_Esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2014, 13:56   #209
SDN
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 77
SDN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: R57 gossip thread

What i ment is that you cant 3x fake for example beetles.. cause you dont have enough ships to even 2x fake it.

a xan which kaiba talked about earlier has the ability to fully fake his entire fleet times 3.
__________________
Skydivenaked

Recent rounds:
Round 68 - #1 Gal Rank #6 planet
Round 67 - #1 Gal
Round 65 - Rank #3 Norsemen
Round 61 - Rank #37 Faceless
Round 60 - Rank #14 Ultores
Round 58 - Rank #35 Allieless xp play
Round 56 - Rank #14 Vikings
Round 54 - Rank #5 Vikings
SDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2014, 14:03   #210
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 607
Hunterrrr is a jewel in the roughHunterrrr is a jewel in the roughHunterrrr is a jewel in the rough
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Guess you cant have 70% xans then, then you prolly would be expected to cover all of your incs.
Seems like Ultores is not what it once was yet again
I would like to see you defend 250 fleets with no value lead at all.
The in tag values of the allies are Ultores 80mil Faceless and Black Flag 76mil Conspiracy 62mil so thats 214 vs 80mil value....
__________________
If you can't amaze people with your intelligence, confuse them with your bullshit.
BANANA ALLIANCE!!
Hunterrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2014, 15:04   #211
Kaiba
Valle is my hero
 
Kaiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,569
Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R57 gossip thread

Butcher please stop being silly and attempting to be sarcastic it falls flat quickly.

If you had 45 of your 60 members as Xan then you can fake large volumes of banshee/phants and revs 3x over and still attackers have to presume your fleet is based as well if they try and attack you. Cathaar and ETD and Zik can't do this with their ally eta anti Fi/co/de/fr. Also as Ultores is quite cat heavy they pose no deterant when defending and have to overuse value to emp full attack fleets.

P3n shouldn't have had any of these issues and as a massively Xan heavy alliance they had all the defensive trump cards working for them. They just didn't use them properly or didn't show up to defend (maybe gave up by wave 3). Basically they shown up to be not as good as their ally rank showed at the time.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2014, 16:27   #212
TheoDD
Registered User
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 702
TheoDD is on a distinguished road
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Butcher please stop being silly and attempting to be sarcastic it falls flat quickly.

If you had 45 of your 60 members as Xan then you can fake large volumes of banshee/phants and revs 3x over and still attackers have to presume your fleet is based as well if they try and attack you. Cathaar and ETD and Zik can't do this with their ally eta anti Fi/co/de/fr. Also as Ultores is quite cat heavy they pose no deterant when defending and have to overuse value to emp full attack fleets.

P3n shouldn't have had any of these issues and as a massively Xan heavy alliance they had all the defensive trump cards working for them. They just didn't use them properly or didn't show up to defend (maybe gave up by wave 3). Basically they shown up to be not as good as their ally rank showed at the time.
shows what you know... love how the regular idiots come with assumptious statements.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2014, 16:58   #213
eksero
Registered User
Ping Champion, What-A-Shot Champion, Snakeman Champion
 
eksero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ireland
Posts: 1,129
eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Guess you cant have 70% xans then, then you prolly would be expected to cover all of your incs.
Seems like Ultores is not what it once was yet again
Only r43-45 ultores can rival this round's version, but that does not mean we are able to fend off three top5 tags at this stage of the round, two of which have just as much value as us
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2014, 17:20   #214
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief
 
BloodyButcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Under the Rainbow
Posts: 4,669
BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Butcher please stop being silly and attempting to be sarcastic it falls flat quickly.

If you had 45 of your 60 members as Xan then you can fake large volumes of banshee/phants and revs 3x over and still attackers have to presume your fleet is based as well if they try and attack you. Cathaar and ETD and Zik can't do this with their ally eta anti Fi/co/de/fr. Also as Ultores is quite cat heavy they pose no deterant when defending and have to overuse value to emp full attack fleets.

P3n shouldn't have had any of these issues and as a massively Xan heavy alliance they had all the defensive trump cards working for them. They just didn't use them properly or didn't show up to defend (maybe gave up by wave 3). Basically they shown up to be not as good as their ally rank showed at the time.
So basicly Ult went the wrong race strat?
If xan was so powerfull, why wouldnt everyone just go 70% xans
__________________
RainbowS

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2014, 17:23   #215
eksero
Registered User
Ping Champion, What-A-Shot Champion, Snakeman Champion
 
eksero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ireland
Posts: 1,129
eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
So basicly Ult went the wrong race strat?
If xan was so powerfull, why wouldnt everyone just go 70% xans
No, what he's saying is that it's easier for xans to fake their defships than for other races..
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2014, 18:26   #216
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief
 
BloodyButcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Under the Rainbow
Posts: 4,669
BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
No, what he's saying is that it's easier for xans to fake their defships than for other races..
So does this mean they are better at defending?
__________________
RainbowS

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2014, 20:15   #217
Kaiba
Valle is my hero
 
Kaiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,569
Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodybutcher View Post
so does this mean they are better at defending?
yes
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2014, 20:53   #218
DeeJay
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Emerald Dream
Posts: 116
DeeJay is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
So does this mean they are better at defending?
From a fleet slot/fake possibility perspective yes, they are more efficient.

That doesnt take away the fact that we've been hit coordinated by 3 allies plus some random incs. No matter what race/strat/etc we would've gone, we would not be able to fend off all 3 of them.
DeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2014, 21:08   #219
booji
a bucket
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Chatham, UK
Posts: 1,065
booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
So does this mean they are better at defending?
Only very theoretically, in practice we collapsed when faceless first attacked because xan is dire against cr attack fleets and we had not built nearly enough shadows to compensate for that.

That said I won't deny that p3ns def was dire in other ways too - we had a night with no dc's on for example. (This was the first night we collapsed, second was due to the cr mentioned above).

The discussion about whether xans are better at def due to faking seems to me to be missing the point that when you have lots of ships that target different things it usually makes little sense to be sending loads of fakes because it is a poor use of the full fleet. The option to fake helps, but it mostly compensates for xan ships crumpling like paper rather than it meaning xans are actually better at def. It is in attack where being xan really makes the difference.
__________________
Proud to have been TGV!
aargh! died in Jenova! | idled in ROCK | disappointed in Audentes | been Roguish | p-p-previously a p-p-p3nguin
Ascendancy

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2014, 21:41   #220
DeeJay
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Emerald Dream
Posts: 116
DeeJay is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: R57 gossip thread

I would just like to state the fact that the rank 2 alliance is naped ingame with #3, #4, #5, #6.

Talking about a big block vs #1? There you go!

Funny thing is one HC from the exact same rank 2 alliance broke agreement with #1 because he said "this is a war game".

I'll let you all draw conclusions!

Last edited by DeeJay; 20 Jun 2014 at 21:59.
DeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2014, 22:40   #221
Kaiba
Valle is my hero
 
Kaiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,569
Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Only very theoretically, in practice we collapsed when faceless first attacked because xan is dire against cr attack fleets and we had not built nearly enough shadows to compensate for that.

That said I won't deny that p3ns def was dire in other ways too - we had a night with no dc's on for example. (This was the first night we collapsed, second was due to the cr mentioned above).

The discussion about whether xans are better at def due to faking seems to me to be missing the point that when you have lots of ships that target different things it usually makes little sense to be sending loads of fakes because it is a poor use of the full fleet. The option to fake helps, but it mostly compensates for xan ships crumpling like paper rather than it meaning xans are actually better at def. It is in attack where being xan really makes the difference.
From personal experience I would say is very well equipped to deal with incs because of flak and even more this round because Xan doesn't crumple like paper.

I'll grant that cr is tough BUT it's not impossible to cover and its very easy to retal. And to all those cr planets out there what happens when the tide turns and you have no ally eta anti fr/de. People can always def vs cr or bs regardless of class, cr plabets with big roaches or ghosts are screwed when it all comes at them.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2014, 22:55   #222
booji
a bucket
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Chatham, UK
Posts: 1,065
booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R57 gossip thread

Well in this case we were fighting one alliance with their attack fleets mainly co and another mainly cr, there was not much fr/de. Also having a xan fr fleet it is very difficult to hit targets who have cr/bs so the lack of alliance def matters less. As a mostly xan cr alliance the one thing p3n have not yet had problems with is fr/de - though I would not totally discount the possibility of that changing.
__________________
Proud to have been TGV!
aargh! died in Jenova! | idled in ROCK | disappointed in Audentes | been Roguish | p-p-previously a p-p-p3nguin
Ascendancy

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2014, 04:04   #223
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief
 
BloodyButcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Under the Rainbow
Posts: 4,669
BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R57 gossip thread

Kaiba, seriously, give it a rest. Everyone know by now that stats and tactical play of this game is not your thing.
Everyone is proving your claims wrong, over and over again, yet u refuse this
__________________
RainbowS

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2014, 09:17   #224
jermain
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 84
jermain is on a distinguished road
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Kaiba, seriously, give it a rest. Everyone know by now that stats and tactical play of this game is not your thing.
Everyone is proving your claims wrong, over and over again, yet u refuse this
You are clearly the biggest retard that's ever existed or will ever exist on these forums so you trying to put down someone else (however stupid that person may be) is frankly absurd.

So many of your comments are so incorrect, stupid or just completely don't make sense it is quite commical.
jermain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2014, 09:50   #225
eksero
Registered User
Ping Champion, What-A-Shot Champion, Snakeman Champion
 
eksero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ireland
Posts: 1,129
eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJay
I would just like to state the fact that the rank 2 alliance is naped ingame with #3, #4, #5, #6.

Talking about a big block vs #1? There you go!

Funny thing is one HC from the exact same rank 2 alliance broke agreement with #1 because he said "this is a war game".

I'll let you all draw conclusions!
That's how it is when you're miles better than everyone else, you should know this by now pal
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2014, 12:23   #226
Assassin
PA Ancient
 
Assassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Ventnor, Isle Of Wight
Posts: 1,049
Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJay View Post
I would just like to state the fact that the rank 2 alliance is naped ingame with #3, #4, #5, #6.

Talking about a big block vs #1? There you go!

Funny thing is one HC from the exact same rank 2 alliance broke agreement with #1 because he said "this is a war game".

I'll let you all draw conclusions!
I would also like to state the fact p3nguins are not hitting Ult. We were also (up to last nite) p targeting faceless for most of the week. So we are not part of this 'block'
__________________
Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2014, 12:41   #227
Blue_Esper
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,031
Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
I would also like to state the fact p3nguins are not hitting Ult. We were also (up to last nite) p targeting faceless for most of the week. So we are not part of this 'block'
not part of the anti block either
__________________
Did some stuff, played here n there done just about all there is to do
Blue_Esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2014, 13:13   #228
DeeJay
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Emerald Dream
Posts: 116
DeeJay is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
I would also like to state the fact p3nguins are not hitting Ult. We were also (up to last nite) p targeting faceless for most of the week. So we are not part of this 'block'
Its true that p3ng isnt hitting Ult and we only get random incs from ND but you're still in the same block as Faceless, BlackFlag and CT: you are all allied to eachothers and CANT attack the other 3/4.

You say you are not part of that block but you arent on Ultores side either, and neither you are neutral. That only leaves one choice.
DeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2014, 13:50   #229
slikkah
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 11
slikkah is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: R57 gossip thread

@BBBBButcher :
This round i guess ULT is as strong as the earlier rounds we won, the crew we have atm is pretty descent, so assuming "ULT isnt what it was" is clueless, we just dont have 5 fleetslots :P
I wanne see u act with +250 inc fleets from 4 different alliances who think its justified to gangbang an alliance who had only a 2mil scorelead and +1k roids more then the 2nd alliance in ally-rank, this game just becomes more and more PATHETIC, simple as that, politics do and always will ****up rounds.
This round it just means others are playing with shit in the pants vs us, but the way they do it now... [email protected]!
On a sidenote : BIG respect to p3ng btw, they where earlier this round the ones taking us on 1v1, they have atleast the balls warring us without needing a gangbang.

Last edited by slikkah; 21 Jun 2014 at 13:55.
slikkah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2014, 14:16   #230
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief
 
BloodyButcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Under the Rainbow
Posts: 4,669
BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by slikkah View Post
@BBBBButcher :
This round i guess ULT is as strong as the earlier rounds we won, the crew we have atm is pretty descent, so assuming "ULT isnt what it was" is clueless, we just dont have 5 fleetslots :P
I wanne see u act with +250 inc fleets from 4 different alliances who think its justified to gangbang an alliance who had only a 2mil scorelead and +1k roids more then the 2nd alliance in ally-rank, this game just becomes more and more PATHETIC, simple as that, politics do and always will ****up rounds.
This round it just means others are playing with shit in the pants vs us, but the way they do it now... [email protected]!
On a sidenote : BIG respect to p3ng btw, they where earlier this round the ones taking us on 1v1, they have atleast the balls warring us without needing a gangbang.
Yet p3n was doing bad earlier on with 200 planets attacking them?
Kaiba says its normal to cover as much as 70% of the incs, if you just have enough xans when you are being ganged on.
Its obviously Ults own fault not going enough xans
__________________
RainbowS

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2014, 14:18   #231
eksero
Registered User
Ping Champion, What-A-Shot Champion, Snakeman Champion
 
eksero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ireland
Posts: 1,129
eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of
Re: R57 gossip thread

Pretty sure we are covering 70% of the incs pal
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2014, 14:50   #232
Munkee
Dictator
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 634
Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold
Re: R57 gossip thread

Since I feel I'm probably the only one that kept overall incoming/outgoing stats during the "war" with ult I thought I'd post some headline stats.

p3ng received:
day 0 - 22 - Random gal raid inc.. p3ng didnt tell ult we were starting a fight as we are horrible people.
day 1 - 84 - Ult/heroes
day 2 - 161 - Ult/heroes/bf/face
day 3 - 182 - Ult/heroes/bf/face
day 4 - 177 - Ult/heroes/bf/face
day 5 - 178 - Ult/heroes/bf/face
day 6 - 149 - Ult/heroes/face

p3ng were sending between 65-80 attack fleets a night purely at ult and I think ct were sending also but we were in no way coordinating with ct as it wasnt really a decision between us and anyone to go for ult we wanted to just do some 1 on 1.

There were random spore incs and hr at points but I couldnt be bothered adding them in as they were probably gal raids.

Im unsure whether ult asked for help or whatever vs p3ng, i dont really care but most people jumped on us. It was quite a stale mate for the first couple of days and was quite fun but it got very boring and tiring when bf/faceless joined in.

Right now we are neither side of the block we kind of feel like we dont care either. I know blue_esper asked about coordinating on faceless and I said I wasn't interested as the inc on faceless from p3ng was purely due to their ****ish ways during our 1 on 1 attempt with ult.

I have to admit I feel slightly sorry seeing ult getting smashed right now, but there is still plenty of time for them to bounce back ofcource. Their inc undoubtedly will be bigger than when we had ours. Our fight was much early on and I guess value in fleets was quite messy back then whereas now attack fleets are probably more focused.

We struggled vs ult co, even now I would say that we would struggle with it. Even though we went 80% xan stopping mass co which was mostly showing eta 7 when we were very slow with our research made it hard to get fleets out to def. Reverant were junk and we hadn't had chance to build up enough fr flack for spirits to be of use and even then they were always lagging the eta. As mentioned by Theodd though xan attacking is very good. I dont think the def is all its been made out to be in this thread. It maybe helps us cover fakes within cr eta's but due to the early bashing our value is low and it doesnt allow us to def easily right now.
__________________
Telegram#planetarion https://t.me/joinchat/A5Y_KUOSd7DQQgYL0051pQ
Telegram: @munkee | https://telegram.me/munkee
p3nguins alliance public telegram channel https://t.me/p3nguins
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2014, 15:12   #233
eksero
Registered User
Ping Champion, What-A-Shot Champion, Snakeman Champion
 
eksero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ireland
Posts: 1,129
eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee
Since I feel I'm probably the only one that kept overall incoming/outgoing stats during the "war" with ult I thought I'd post some headline stats.

p3ng received:
day 0 - 22 - Random gal raid inc.. p3ng didnt tell ult we were starting a fight as we are horrible people.
day 1 - 84 - Ult/heroes
day 2 - 161 - Ult/heroes/bf/face
day 3 - 182 - Ult/heroes/bf/face
day 4 - 177 - Ult/heroes/bf/face
day 5 - 178 - Ult/heroes/bf/face
day 6 - 149 - Ult/heroes/face

p3ng were sending between 65-80 attack fleets a night purely at ult and I think ct were sending also but we were in no way coordinating with ct as it wasnt really a decision between us and anyone to go for ult we wanted to just do some 1 on 1.

There were random spore incs and hr at points but I couldnt be bothered adding them in as they were probably gal raids.

Im unsure whether ult asked for help or whatever vs p3ng, i dont really care but most people jumped on us. It was quite a stale mate for the first couple of days and was quite fun but it got very boring and tiring when bf/faceless joined in.

Right now we are neither side of the block we kind of feel like we dont care either. I know blue_esper asked about coordinating on faceless and I said I wasn't interested as the inc on faceless from p3ng was purely due to their ****ish ways during our 1 on 1 attempt with ult.

I have to admit I feel slightly sorry seeing ult getting smashed right now, but there is still plenty of time for them to bounce back ofcource. Their inc undoubtedly will be bigger than when we had ours. Our fight was much early on and I guess value in fleets was quite messy back then whereas now attack fleets are probably more focused.

We struggled vs ult co, even now I would say that we would struggle with it. Even though we went 80% xan stopping mass co which was mostly showing eta 7 when we were very slow with our research made it hard to get fleets out to def. Reverant were junk and we hadn't had chance to build up enough fr flack for spirits to be of use and even then they were always lagging the eta. As mentioned by Theodd though xan attacking is very good. I dont think the def is all its been made out to be in this thread. It maybe helps us cover fakes within cr eta's but due to the early bashing our value is low and it doesnt allow us to def easily right now.

As far as I am aware, we coordinated on p3ng with faceless for one night, before we stopped hitting you. Any incs you received from them or BF before that was their own doing / random raids.

As for our incs, the 'easiest' night so far we had 250 hostile fleets.
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2014, 17:46   #234
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 607
Hunterrrr is a jewel in the roughHunterrrr is a jewel in the roughHunterrrr is a jewel in the rough
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
As far as I am aware, we coordinated on p3ng with faceless for one night, before we stopped hitting you. Any incs you received from them or BF before that was their own doing / random raids.

As for our incs, the 'easiest' night so far we had 250 hostile fleets.
8:03 @huntmobile 89 cath
8:03 @huntmobile 63 xan
8:03 @huntmobile 25 etd
8:03 @huntmobile 20 etf
8:04 @huntmobile 46 zik
8:04 @huntmobile 243 atm

That was today. Waves were still showing after that.
__________________
If you can't amaze people with your intelligence, confuse them with your bullshit.
BANANA ALLIANCE!!
Hunterrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2014, 18:28   #235
DeeJay
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Emerald Dream
Posts: 116
DeeJay is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: R57 gossip thread

So Ultores is now 2nd in score, 6th in avg roids per planet, 4th in size and Faceless and BlackFlag caught up in value while having 40% more roids than Ultores.

What now?
DeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2014, 18:31   #236
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 607
Hunterrrr is a jewel in the roughHunterrrr is a jewel in the roughHunterrrr is a jewel in the rough
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJay View Post
So Ultores is now 2nd in score, 6th in avg roids per planet, 4th in size and Faceless and BlackFlag caught up in value while having 40% more roids than Ultores.

What now?
: crymeariver :
__________________
If you can't amaze people with your intelligence, confuse them with your bullshit.
BANANA ALLIANCE!!
Hunterrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2014, 18:39   #237
jermain
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 84
jermain is on a distinguished road
Re: R57 gossip thread

pals. Quit moaning bout incs. If anything its a compliment that they are scared we'll pwn em all. Besides it'll no doubt end soonish with Faceless backstabbing someone
jermain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2014, 18:43   #238
DeeJay
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Emerald Dream
Posts: 116
DeeJay is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: R57 gossip thread

Why would Faceless backstab? They are first and have the roidlead even with 2 less planets in tag. They're the ones most interested for all this to keep going.
DeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2014, 18:44   #239
Forest
Don't make me declare war
 
Forest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Portsmouth
Posts: 2,899
Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R57 gossip thread

what will happen is the other alliances will find members moan non-stop that ult are shite targets, with no roids and hc will come under pressure to switch.

then ult will grow very very fast, faster than anyone whilst the others war each other, picking off their enemies.

at this point, ult are 90% certain to win the round, if agar3s/zwan have learnt anything about politics (ults weakest area imo)
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2014, 19:11   #240
Zh|l
Inquisitor
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: England
Posts: 2,201
Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R57 gossip thread

For the record, Spore is neutral in this block war and have stated as such. The incomings we did on 3 Ult as highlighted in this thread was due to a galaxy raid.

If you investigated that raid, you'd find we were not the only ones hitting the same galaxy. That in itself (bar my word) should show clearly that Spore is not coordinating against Ultores, nor does it have any plans to do so.

Every round Spore and Ultores have coexisted in the same universe we have been at war, so this round is different.
__________________
----------
That uniform you're wearing
So hot I cant stop staring.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2014, 19:22   #241
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master
 
Willzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 425
Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJay View Post
Its true that p3ng isnt hitting Ult and we only get random incs from ND but you're still in the same block as Faceless, BlackFlag and CT: you are all allied to eachothers and CANT attack the other 3/4.

You say you are not part of that block but you arent on Ultores side either, and neither you are neutral. That only leaves one choice.

I guess you must of missed the point Assman actually made which was as follows:



Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
We were also (up to last nite) p targeting faceless for most of the week. So we are not part of this 'block'
So, they were p targeting faceless all week, how did that not benefit Ult? From what I can see this only stopped last night, and now your on here moaning. They WERE p targeting one of your main enemies for a week.. not their fault you had other incoming and couldn't capitalise on this. From what I hear p3ng and Ult also have avoidance agreements (from when p3ng approached Ult for the ceasfire which I believe is spoke about on page 3 of this same thread) so how are they exactly going to help this block you speak of if they cant even hit you and were hitting your enemy till yesterday?
__________________

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2014, 19:52   #242
WillyNilly
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 52
WillyNilly is a jewel in the roughWillyNilly is a jewel in the roughWillyNilly is a jewel in the rough
Re: R57 gossip thread

Lol at all the people going "just for the record we arent hitting ult" you guys sound so terrified that ult is gonna roid you.
WillyNilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2014, 21:08   #243
Killeah
Old Skool
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Posts: 278
Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyNilly View Post
Lol at all the people going "just for the record we arent hitting ult" you guys sound so terrified that ult is gonna roid you.
we're done roiding for the round, only killing ships and structures from now on
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2014, 22:32   #244
OlaTa
Friends and Foes
 
OlaTa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Estonia
Posts: 461
OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJay View Post
Its true that p3ng isnt hitting Ult and we only get random incs from ND but you're still in the same block as Faceless, BlackFlag and CT: you are all allied to eachothers and CANT attack the other 3/4.

You say you are not part of that block but you arent on Ultores side either, and neither you are neutral. That only leaves one choice.
just had the time to book a tgt over a week. you know, work and work... and hate jr, and the only choise seems to be shit targets. liked it more when we where doing ults.

Just my 2 inactive cents

PS! maybe i should finaly hit migz, he still owes me roids!
__________________
ASCENDANCY
OlaTa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2014, 00:55   #245
oil
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Internet
Posts: 315
oil is a name known to alloil is a name known to alloil is a name known to alloil is a name known to alloil is a name known to alloil is a name known to all
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJay View Post
So Ultores is now 2nd in score, 6th in avg roids per planet, 4th in size and Faceless and BlackFlag caught up in value while having 40% more roids than Ultores.

What now?
The idea that because Ult aren't sitting in their rightful throne of #1 that the universe should instantly grind to a halt doesn't actually carry that much weight outside of your private channel.

It's taken three of the strongest alliances to peg you back this far to the dangerous depths of.... second place! We've just had your HC label you as potent as you ever have been, and we've seen you come back from much further back in the past. So I think the answer would be to probably hit you until you at least don't have comparable value. Or perhaps we could all settle for the moral victory of having forced every Ult member to dig up their dead forums accounts to make posts welling up over how you're receiving the amount of inc required to prevent you from steamrolling the rest of the universe.
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2014, 02:32   #246
DeeJay
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Emerald Dream
Posts: 116
DeeJay is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa View Post
just had the time to book a tgt over a week. you know, work and work... and hate jr, and the only choise seems to be shit targets. liked it more when we where doing ults.

Just my 2 inactive cents

PS! maybe i should finaly hit migz, he still owes me roids!
If you disregard latesignups you could count Ultores 1k+ roids with one hand! I doubt there's a lot worse targets out there then us atm, unless you're bottom feeding.
DeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2014, 07:03   #247
Killeah
Old Skool
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Posts: 278
Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil View Post
The idea that because Ult aren't sitting in their rightful throne of #1 that the universe should instantly grind to a halt doesn't actually carry that much weight outside of your private channel.

It's taken three of the strongest alliances to peg you back this far to the dangerous depths of.... second place! We've just had your HC label you as potent as you ever have been, and we've seen you come back from much further back in the past. So I think the answer would be to probably hit you until you at least don't have comparable value. Or perhaps we could all settle for the moral victory of having forced every Ult member to dig up their dead forums accounts to make posts welling up over how you're receiving the amount of inc required to prevent you from steamrolling the rest of the universe.
It's ok, if I were you, I would keep attacking also. atleast for another 10 days. It makes no sense to start a war and not finish it.
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2014, 08:28   #248
oil
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Internet
Posts: 315
oil is a name known to alloil is a name known to alloil is a name known to alloil is a name known to alloil is a name known to alloil is a name known to all
Re: R57 gossip thread

Good man!
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2014, 11:42   #249
Joseph
Error
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 345
Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil View Post
Good man!
There is any problem if people talk about their loses or gains?

Ofc any dedicated player would get a little upset about getting raped. and the opposite if they have a nice landing. u cant try to make ppl who come here feeel wrong on posting anything about the rond. thats why this forum means nothing to the game nowdays.

and yes. u right. some will keep fighting the hole war against ultorrs until the end of thee round. Thats ok. looks like ult just want a doable war.
__________________
#braSilFTW
Joseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2014, 13:44   #250
Connovar
YAAARRGH!
 
Connovar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Scotland
Posts: 481
Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough
Re: R57 gossip thread

I heard eksero can shoot lightning bolts from his eyes, and breathe fire out of his arse
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2018