User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Mar 2004, 23:56   #1
starmog
Star teh mog0r

starmog will become famous soon enoughstarmog will become famous soon enough
Unhappy what happend to me yesterday......

So i was at work... currys chelmsford if you must know...

and a customer asked me where the scart socket was on a 14" grundig dvd vcr combi unit... so i showed them as i shown them my finger made contact with the socket and a blue spark come off it and i fell backwards agaist some boxes of stock... i then black out for about 5-10secs

when i woke up i saw the customer standing there asking if i was ok, they had there phone out and was about to call 999, i kinda grumbled somthing like ****ing tv but the customer didnt hear me... they went on to call the ambluence

as time went on the customer helped me up and i kinda got my barings, the guy then canceled the ambulence, and actually bought the tv with a 5 year cover (stupid bugger) then i kinda disapeared to the staff room for a break..

then about 30mins a manager came in and shouted at me what i was doing in here, i told him, he laught, then gave me a warning for being in the staff room, cnut...

i then had to work out the day with blured vision and a cnut of a headache

today i still have a cnut of a headache

to say im not happy with my work is a understatement......
insert here
starmog custom rank designed by Pyr0 rank design services lmtd.
starmog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 00:01   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: what happend to me yesterday......

You should have got the customer's name for future legal proceedings.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 00:02   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: what happend to me yesterday......

Obligatory "Go to the Union" communist post for the thread.

But seriously, if there is one, do so.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 00:05   #4
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd say pansy, but you euros are stupid and use a higher voltage and such because its cheaper. Good thing we in the USA use lower rates, because I just got shocked and it wasn't that bad. My arm just oh crazy and crap and a slight burn on the finger.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 00:05   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Good idea Dante; Picket the fellow's house.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 00:14   #6
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Aren't all the SCART pins low voltage?
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 00:21   #7
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've touched SCART sockets before.

I think.

I'm pretty sure I've never blacked out from it though.

Blimey.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 00:21   #8
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

did that guy take your wallet during these 5-10 seconds ?
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 00:27   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by at0mic.c0w
did that guy take your wallet during these 5-10 seconds ?
Dont be stupid.

He works for Curry's. There would be **** all in the wallet.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 01:45   #10
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

i remember when i worked in a crappy little newsagents, we had a 10 year old computer to print out newspaper rounds for the paperboys to do, one time i accidentally touched the metal panel on the back of the tower as i was cleaning and got a massive shock from it, unfortunately i was too young and innocent to feign serious injury, i could have been quids in
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 01:46   #11
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

i need to learn how to use a '.'
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 02:14   #12
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

SCART is low voltage (I don't think there's anything higher than 12 used in the spec afaik). If you got a shock like that there's a short somewhere else in the equipment that's made contact with the socket casing or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
I'd say pansy, but you euros are stupid and use a higher voltage and such because its cheaper. Good thing we in the USA use lower rates, because I just got shocked and it wasn't that bad. My arm just oh crazy and crap and a slight burn on the finger.
How many times for goodness sake. Voltage doesn't kill, current does.
One of the demos in my A-level physics course involved us all having 10,000 volts passed through us, with no noticeable charing of flesh and only a slight tingling.
So your US power spec is just as likely to kill as the UK's is (moreso, seeing as you lot don't seem to believe in earthing things).

[edit]
A further example:
While the shock from a car battery won't kill a healthy person, it poses a very serious risk to anyone with a heart condition and will certainly make someone who's healthy watch where they put thier fingers next time. From personal experience (stupid mistake while jumpstarting my mum's car for her) it's not a nice feeling - I'd take the low current 10,000volts from physics any day.
What's the voltage in a car battery? 12v...
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 02:15   #13
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

its what lawyers are for....!
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 02:16   #14
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
SCART is low voltage (I don't think there's anything higher than 12 used in the spec afaik). If you got a shock like that there's a short somewhere else in the equipment that's made contact with the socket casing or something.

How many times for goodness sake. Voltage doesn't kill, current does.
One of the demos in my A-level physics course involved us all having 10,000 volts passed through us, with no noticeable charing of flesh and only a slight tingling.
So your US power spec is just as likely to kill as the UK's is (moreso, seeing as you lot don't seem to believe in earthing things).
in the US the plugs fall out of the sockets easier too :/
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 02:30   #15
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: what happend to me yesterday......

I've got a very small but still painfull spark from a video cinch / composite before...

A friend of mine got real havy sparks spraying when he connected his network cable to the back of his computer. He wasn't hurt, but it looked quite dangerous and impressive ^^. He went on using gloves.
Explanation can only be: The cables run through a wall, where also power cables are laid. Must be (electro) magnetic effects etc.

His house seemed to be ****ed up pretty bad anyway. With the radiators don't being earthed but actually "live" (I think the whole earth must be connected to a live wire or mixed up in that building).

When he once opened his computer -- having the power cable disconnected -- and by chance touched the radiators, the sparkling thingy came again.
The only way the power could come in must have been through the vga cable. The monitor was plugged in, and the shielding of the monitor cable probably carried the current onto the pc case.

Stupid dangerous world.

Actually voltage AND current don't matter, if you use a nice & great invention called "earth leakage circuit breaker" or "residual current circuit-breaker". It's basically part of every fuse box in almost every German household.
It somehow detects something that usual fused don't catch, and hence saves your life.
Apparently even the classic "hairdryer -> bath tub" method wouldn't work. It might still hurt though...
Probably depends.......

[On a class trip to Straßbourg we went to visit the "Hager Tehalit" factory who produce this stuff]
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 11:39   #16
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

1) You should take you rmanager to a tribunal and have him cnuted

2) Why is the customer buying a Grundig TV? I thought they went bust and couldnt honour any warranty.

3) Ha ha!
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 10:36   #17
starmog
Star teh mog0r

starmog will become famous soon enoughstarmog will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
1) You should take you rmanager to a tribunal and have him cnuted

2) Why is the customer buying a Grundig TV? I thought they went bust and couldnt honour any warranty.

3) Ha ha!

all the stock we have is ordered 6 months ago... but yea they went bust....

so all our stock is backdated 6 months
insert here
starmog custom rank designed by Pyr0 rank design services lmtd.
starmog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 11:05   #18
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLinus
Actually voltage AND current don't matter, if you use a nice & great invention called "earth leakage circuit breaker" or "residual current circuit-breaker". It's basically part of every fuse box in almost every German household.
It somehow detects something that usual fused don't catch, and hence saves your life.
Apparently even the classic "hairdryer -> bath tub" method wouldn't work. It might still hurt though...
Probably depends.......

[On a class trip to Straßbourg we went to visit the "Hager Tehalit" factory who produce this stuff]
I believe they trigger at a leak of 20 mili-amps? Or something like that... which is deadly enough. You can only hope it shuts down fast enough not to kill you. Say it takes a tenth of a second (fictional number) to shut down, you still have full current on you for a tenth of a second.
Nah, I wouldn't put my life in the hands of a circuit breaker though it does safe lives occasionally.
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 12:15   #19
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah pretty much all modern houses uses those now.
My parents only had one fitted a few years ago though (the house is about 50 years old) so before that it was good old fasioned fuses. Nice to know your live is dependant on two springs with a bit of wire stretched between them eh?

The circuit breaker panel does have an annoying tendancy to be oversensitive though - like shutting down the entire ground floor lighting circuit when a bulb goes in one room.
Then again, the wiring in that house has always had me worried. Lights tend to flicker every so often, and before those power-surge protected bar adapter things came on the market we lost 2 harddrives due to power spiking.
Shitty 60's job that house.
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 13:18   #20
JammyJim
Godfather

Quote:
Probably depends.......

its in alot of homes in the uk now
the one we have at home is meant to shut down power within some 0.00000X seconds amount of time if we drop something electrical in the bath so noone can die.
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 13:40   #21
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
its in alot of homes in the uk now
the one we have at home is meant to shut down power within some 0.00000X seconds amount of time if we drop something electrical in the bath so noone can die.
Sounds like an experiment with a stopwatch is needed!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 16:39   #22
JetLinus

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of

Apparently 30mA for 0.5s can kill you...

Those circuit breaker thingies measure what "goes out" to the consumer and what "comes back" in. If there's some current lost somewhere, it will immediately (about 40ms) break the circuit. Quite guickly actually...

I found a nice graph, unfortunately it is in German.
The white area on the left means "no danger". The grey area next to it means something like "danger of accidents due to 'jump-reactions'". The stuff on the right stands for "highest mortal danger".
The little dotted line is an "identifiying line" for certain circuit breakers.

As you can see, overall it all looks very nice. You still have a problem when high currents occur for a short period of time though...
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 16:40   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: what happend to me yesterday......

Quote:
Apparently 30mA for 0.5s can kill you....
Do you always make long-winded posts about electrical components, or is it just my imagination?
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 17:09   #24
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Most people who die whilst being electrocuted die from asphixiation, not heart attacks. When Saddam`s sons regularly tortured their victims in Iraq using electricity, they (the victim) could only let out a scream after the current was switched off.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 21:10   #25
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point

I actually got shocked in my Physics lab just the other day, was trying to figure out what cords went where, picked up 2 that were just dangling and ZZZZTT! 100V, dunno the current...didn't hurt, just like a static shock x10, but apparently I jerked enough to get some strange looks.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 21:31   #26
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoot951
but apparently I jerked enough to get some strange looks.
Apparently MM has done that a few times too
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 23:07   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I just fell victim to a pot hole. I need girls and nancy boys to revive me immediately.
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 00:24   #28
JetLinus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Do you always make long-winded posts about electrical components, or is it just my imagination?
My first one this week!