User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Jan 2003, 16:05   #1
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
shut up about the snow already

jeez. you'd think it had never snowed before.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 16:10   #2
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Perhaps a thread mentioning how bad snow threads are is a tad odd.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 16:50   #3
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
I'm cold.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 16:53   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

There's a farking blizzard going in Newcastle!
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 16:54   #5
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
i should of read this before creating that new thread
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 16:59   #6
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
my toes are freezing :/
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 17:03   #7
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
and in Edinburgh we have brilliant sun shine.

You lose.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 17:49   #8
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
I'm cold.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 17:52   #9
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
There's a farking blizzard going in Newcastle!

I didnt make it to Newcastle this morning :-/

snow + buses = bad
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 17:57   #10
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Snow is **** anyways
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 18:04   #11
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I havent seen snow in years, we just get rain, rain and more rain .
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 19:16   #12
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
this morning it started snowing as soon as i reached the bus stop, then as soon as the bus came it eased off. Then i got off the bus (aah) and it started coming heavily again, and eased off when i reached college. Then at break it started again then eased off, and finally as i went to get the bus to go home it started again.
Still, at least its warmer than Siberia(barely)
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 19:22   #13
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
and in Edinburgh we have brilliant sun shine.

You lose.

When it wasnt blowing with -5 degrees wind it was a lovely day today.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 19:33   #14
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
i should of read this before creating that new thread
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote