User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 4 Mar 2008, 13:54   #1
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough
Your Redemption is coming r26

Hello ladies and gents another new alliance is coming

Redemption is a new alliance brought to you by me (Sebos), REXT, BaDD and mPulse we can be found in #Redemption on the netgamers irc server. With a lot of new alliances it seems coming into PA next round there will be stiff competition im sure. However Redemption aims not to win, an odd statement i know.

Redemption aims to bring a new community to Planetarion. This our first round we will be made up of core members and will be all about setting up a solid foundation for the alliance to grow on in the many rounds of PA to come. ( yes they will happen even tho everyone says its dead ).

If you just saw this and thought which wallys are setting up another new alliance stop reading here as u know that now . if your interested in joining or contributing then read on

What we offer.

Experianced HC

Sebos - played many successful rounds as an officer in many alliances DC BC intel etc.
BaDD - HCed many good alliances incl Subh ( when it was good ) great BC
REXT - Interesting start to PA with his own alliance UK alliance or something similar it was poor. He then moved on to BCing and DCing for other alliances gathered his skills and is now regarded as i think one of the best in PA. Anyone who is fortunate enough to have had rext in gal will know what im talking about here
mPulse - ex TGV player and DC and great technical skills he and Thresea have provided us with a set of tools that will enable Redemption to grow round on round.

so there you have a breif history of HCs and what we have done. Officers will be a largly new experiance this round although the players we have are all more than capable and will become great BCs and DCs im certain of that.

Our Aims:

We aim not to finish first but to finish strongly with a high average and a great group of members as well.

Redemption will accomodate any style of play and will not inforce a set style if you wish to play xp then you can, covert ops u can, scanner ofc u can, value well everyone likes a value player . also we will not be inforcing all of the old style crap u get with elite alliances we know as well as u do for an alliance to function you need to attack and defend we will have a def point system however there will be no targets it will just be expected that you defend those who are constantly below alliance average in both score and defence points will be asked to impove and then ultimatly kicked as we dnt want non alliance players here.

What we require

IRC activity and a willingness to learn and get involved. <--- yes thats it you dnt need 400000 vouches and to be known by half the community you just need to want to play and have fun .

Basically we will recruit anyone who can be irc active and wants to learn how to play PA and get involved with a new community. If your a new player wanting somewhere to come and learn PA or a returning or current vet that wants something brand new then check out Redemption.

A small note we are close to where we want to be on members however as i said the door is always open for talent . If you want to be part of the exciting prospect that is Redemption come by our public channel and pm an op people with @ for those new reading this. as i said at the top #redemption on the netgamers server is where we live

Thanks for reading and enjoy round 26!

Sebos and the Redemption HC
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2008, 15:48   #2
Kenny

Re: Your Redemption is coming r26

Good luck Sebos and co, may R26 be good to you.
Unread 4 Mar 2008, 15:50   #3
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryph
Experianced HC

Sebos
Sorry mate, but had to laugh with that
You little nub.

On a more serious note: good luck with your alliance I hope it'll be succesfull!

Edit:
Oh, and **** you kenny, i wanted to be the first to respond!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2008, 16:22   #4
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

I wish you all the best and good luck

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2008, 19:26   #5
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Good luck BaDD and REXT enjoyed beeing in a gal with you guys this round.

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2008, 23:27   #6
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold

Good luck Sebos :P

(Not that you need it )

R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2008, 23:32   #7
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

good luck mpulse!
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2008, 06:50   #8
mPulse
p3nguins Master Chief

mPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of light

eksero!!!!

jaysus Sebos, your spelling is brutal
mPulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2008, 10:40   #9
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

good luck guys.. awesome to see new alliances appearing on the horizon that have more than 15 members .. hope it`ll be a good first round for u guys as Redemption.
Unread 5 Mar 2008, 18:08   #10
puss
ASS HC

puss is a jewel in the roughpuss is a jewel in the roughpuss is a jewel in the roughpuss is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
it will just be expected that you defend those who are constantly below alliance average in both score and defence points will be asked to impove and then ultimatly kicked as we dnt want non alliance players here.
hehe - looks like u need some punctuation

you guys seem to have the same relaxed style as ASS gd lk, hope things go well for ya
Unread 6 Mar 2008, 08:14   #11
mPulse
p3nguins Master Chief

mPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of light

puss,

We're not trying to come off as being relaxed, just Sebos really sucks at typing things out
Unread 6 Mar 2008, 08:42   #12
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

good luck guys

Relaxed is good but perhaps best be serious for the first round
Unread 6 Mar 2008, 08:49   #13
mPulse
p3nguins Master Chief

we intend on being serious, believe me mate.

so much so that i'm gonna be giving up drinking for the entire round!
Unread 6 Mar 2008, 13:32   #14
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

haha punctuation is for the weak you all know where sentences are sposed to end etc. also think of it this way i actually sped up ur reading of the post . if u had to stop at each fullstop or comma that was missing it would have added to the time it took u to read the post. but enough of me diggin myself a hole .

Redemption is very much a serious alliance dnt get my post wrong. However we like to think its the players that play for the alliance not the HCs controlling essentially many multiplanets. So yeh we will be taking the round very seriously trying to build a name for ourselves but at the same time allowing people to actually play the game and not be told by hcs that they need to play a certain way. Most people by now know how an alliance works and if they join the alliance expecting certain things then they will need to deliver the things that enable them to get the best out of the alliance. eg if u want def at 4am in the morning u come online and give others def at 4am in the morning so they are more receptive to when u need it etc etc etc

cheers for all ur support people . Redemption is really looking forward to getting into the universe and starting something special

Sebos
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2008, 16:46   #15
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

Quote:
haha punctuation is for the weak you all know where sentences are sposed to end etc. also think of it this way i actually sped up ur reading of the post . if u had to stop at each fullstop or comma that was missing it would have added to the time it took u to read the post. but enough of me diggin myself a hole .

Redemption is very much a serious alliance dnt get my post wrong. However we like to think its the players that play for the alliance not the HCs controlling essentially many multiplanets. So yeh we will be taking the round very seriously trying to build a name for ourselves but at the same time allowing people to actually play the game and not be told by hcs that they need to play a certain way. Most people by now know how an alliance works and if they join the alliance expecting certain things then they will need to deliver the things that enable them to get the best out of the alliance. eg if u want def at 4am in the morning u come online and give others def at 4am in the morning so they are more receptive to when u need it etc etc etc

cheers for all ur support people . Redemption is really looking forward to getting into the universe and starting something special

Sebos

I wonder why Sebos has a different name to post on the forums
he must be a spy

Gl to eveyrone at Redmeption, and youll never manage to not drink for a around Mpulse
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2008, 15:29   #16
puss
ASS HC

puss is a jewel in the roughpuss is a jewel in the roughpuss is a jewel in the roughpuss is a jewel in the rough

lol - well i prefer punctuation so i breath whilst reading it , but that's your choice

Oh, and i didn't mean to say you weren't playing seriously, but that you weren't going too hard core. So you can have fun and have a fairer situation for all players whilst still trying to lay the foundations of a good alliance and getting some good scores in, instead of being a HC strict alliance that say do what we say when we say or you're out
(if that makes sense)

anyways, i'll leave this post alone now, ccause i feel i might be digging myself a hole now

Good Luck this round
Unread 7 Mar 2008, 18:57   #17
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim
I wonder why Sebos has a different name to post on the forums
Clearly he is hiding from his "reputation", or something.

PS i refrained from commenting on the punctuation when i first read this post, now i dont feel like such a terrible person for noticing too.
VenoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2008, 19:22   #18
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Good luck Sebos, and others
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 21:05   #19
mPulse
p3nguins Master Chief

Recruitment is still open in #Redemption folks. Ops's (@) or Voice's (+) are currently conducting interviews.

If your new to PA don't be afraid to approach us. The lovely new alliance member increase means we'll be forced to welcome you with open arms. grrr.... Just kidding, we'll be glad to have you.

And if your an old hat at PA just drop in and pm one of us.

I look forward to playing a game to win with all of you (well, 74 of ye) in the next few weeks!

mPulse
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 00:01   #20
[FC]Imperial

[FC]Imperial is a glorious beacon of light[FC]Imperial is a glorious beacon of light[FC]Imperial is a glorious beacon of light[FC]Imperial is a glorious beacon of light[FC]Imperial is a glorious beacon of light

good luck to you for r26
Unread 1 Apr 2008, 08:27   #21
Bronto
Sleepless n00b

Bronto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mPulse
eksero!!!!

jaysus Sebos, your spelling is brutal
Has Sebos' spelling ever been any good ? ;p

Anyway, gl to you guys

Ruining Varok's short moments of fame since r16
Bronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2008, 10:55   #22
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

GL Sebe

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2008, 14:42   #23
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

gl lads, I'll be at a distance, griefing your fair HC .

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2008, 09:21   #24
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough

Good luck folks