Thread: skills
View Single Post
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 00:58   #27
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute
Re: skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
In an attempt to give you a serious reply (It's probably too late for that now, but anyway):
go over there, talk to her, be yourself* and don't worry the slightest bit about what will happen. If it works, fine, if not get on with your life.
Judging by some of his more recent post I'd advise not being yourself to be fair....

Plus she probably:

a) Thinks your weird and staring at her - If 'shes staring at you' as you so describe, I probably think you were checking her out and got caught....

b) Probably thinks your boring and nutless because you didn't do anything quick enough, dispite obviously being interested in her.... 5 seconds max from catching eye contact, thats what I always say

Last edited by Chunderbunny; 8 Mar 2006 at 01:12.
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote