View Single Post
Unread 13 Oct 2009, 18:42   #240
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Ascendancy v Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post

I still have that brep of you getting roided by a fake in r29!
haha, god was I pissed then kinda epic how 1.1k etd bs roided me this round also. wasnt even a fake, I just had fkall anti bs! and dc didnt send me def since it was such a tiny amount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I don't think it happens that often. Didn't really happen last round or r31. The top gal got hit at the end of r30 but that was just for one night by, if I recall correctly, asc and CT. R29 it didn't happen, r28 didn't happen. To be fair my memory gets a little bit hazy before that! Unless you mean planet wise in which case it didn't happen to eks or santa, they tried to do it to elviz but failed, never happened to sunny and didn't work on voodoo although they tried it then too. I know linkie won r27 and I think he got incs, but not really close to this level. R26 was all the people getting fced and I honestly can't even remember who won r25.
You might be correct. I ve had some massive FC / waves on me over the years / seen others have it, but nothing compared to what I saw last night, hehe.

r25 was won by elviz btw. ( I ended 3rd! The round I lost 124 roids or something all ****ing round )

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote